Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not following, I’m sorry. If that’s the 2/21 police report (pertaining to the 2/16 endangerment), could her address being listed just be referring to where she was arrested?

Except it lists the INCIDENT as 655 Edgemoor and gives the offense time as 1600-1800 hrs and 2/16/28,
I would think if that was simply the info of where they arrested her from it would have said 2/21/18 (or whatever day she was arrested) and an exact time of arrest

Except it lists the INCIDENT as 655 Edgemoor and gives the offense time as 1600-1800 hrs and 2/16/28,
I would think if that was simply the info of where they arrested her from it would have said 2/21/18 (or whatever day she was arrested) and an exact time of arrest

Oh! I gotcha now! Thanks! Good catch!

Hmmmm....

Second to last now! :lol: So now we know the answer to that question, however........what could have happened at her home at that time that caused this charge?
Maybe someone could request a scanner rewind ?
Unless I am not getting something looks as if someone was dispatched to the home the 16th?

http://www.kake.com/story/37606135/drugs-suspected-in-child-endangerment-case

Emily Glass 2/16/18 Offense Report (from KAKE News on 2/28/18 @ 0:25 mark in the video)

Was this previously posted or am I the only person who overlooked this?
I know we were mulling over the list of reports from another (.gov, I think?) website about an incident with a 26 year old female and the address was "confidential"

Above is Emily Glass's Offense Report and it lists the incident as occuring at (the home) 655 S. Edgemoor.

The very top is hard to read but it has boxes to check which say
-initial (marked, meaning first report)
-modify
-delete
-add

And the next set of boxes, again hard to read, say:
-On view (marked)
-Citizen
-Dispatched
-Dictated

So the 2/16/18 incident between 4-6pm occured at the family home. Am I literally the last to know this information?

JMO
I am wondering if when LE was at the home on the 21st they found drugs at the home and that is where these charges began. I am thinking the only reason they had the charges for the 16th was that was the day before she reported her boy missing and the boy would have still been at the house according to her.

I dont think it necessarily means the boy was really there. I think LE just used that 16th date because of her telling him the kid disappeared on Saturday the 17th so they had to use a date where the kid would have been at the home and around the drugs I am assuming they found there.

ETA: I am getting confused with this part of the article.

"The incident was discovered on Feb. 21, while police were investigating the Lucas Hernandez case."

Im so confused about that incident please just disregard my comments as I am confusing myself even. LOL

Yes, and in the Incident section, the box which contains the Edgemoor address reads "Location of Offense."

Last thought until later today:
what person isn't afraid of transporting a dead body?
jmo

What if she wasn't alone when it happened.....that person could have panicked also (say they were doing something illegal when it happened) so that person now helps get rid of the body so they aren't in trouble too. I rule out a large group of people because I think at least one would talk (especially a woman) but I don't rule out 2-3 (EG & 1-2 others).

9000 dollars worth of deodorant and chips. She must smell bad and be very hungry. Sorry I could not help myself . LOL .. Please take as joke..

I agree she had help, someone will talk soon lets hope.

JMO

Just watched the interview to try to find the hand injuries and could not find it.

IMHO she is full of BS in this interview. You can tell she is lying by how many times she puts her head down in shame.

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/St...pear-in-court-Monday-afternoon-475174883.html

Her knuckles weren't visible in her interview, it was when she appeared for court.

http://abc7chicago.com/stepmother-appears-in-court-amid-frantic-search-for-missing-boy/3150358/

ETA - wow. Most of the stills I have seen of her knuckles have been zoomed in and it's hard to tell what's up. They looked very bruised even just in the still at the article linked above. :(
I'm going to hope she was punching the walls in jail.

I would be interested to know what type of sickness Lucas had the 2nd week he was sick. If memory serves, told us he had been sick for two weeks, the first of which was with a stomach virus/illness. What was going on with him the 2nd week he was sick?

JMO
I am wondering if when LE was at the home on the 21st they found drugs at the home and that is where these charges began. I am thinking the only reason they had the charges for the 16th was that was the day before she reported her boy missing and the boy would have still been at the house according to her.

I dont think it necessarily means the boy was really there. I think LE just used that 16th date because of her telling him the kid disappeared on Saturday the 17th so they had to use a date where the kid would have been at the home and around the drugs I am assuming they found there.

Well, the charge that she is being held on is specific to the one year old. She was originally arrested on suspicion of two counts, but the other count to include Lucas has been tabled/dropped/is part of an ongoing investigation.

I have wondered if she admitted to drug use, but LE did not immediately consider it criminal. I believe the arrest and the previous custody court docs came about at the same time (eta wrong, Gparents allegations came out on arrest date; EG gave interview when transferred to gen pop and while Kadoober was transcribing, we got the bio-dad of older boys court docs). In that news article quoting the documents, they mention that any drug use by EG would be seen by the court as her making a choice not to parent. I don't know why she would admit to being high on something from 4-6pm on 2-16, but who knows what kind of a yarn she spun at the time and what amount of truth she might weave in there (pretend EG "see, I told you I use drugs, I'm not hiding anything, I swear, you know?")

eta: I see you edited too. But, I'm thinking they either got a really good tip on 2/21 from someone somewhere who remembered something from the 16th. Or, it took that long for LE to coordinate with the family court to find out the previous court order. Moo.

A few thoughts, theories, etc.

Suppose Emily was in the habit of giving the kids a dose or Benadryl or a prescription sedative occasionally when JH was out of town. She is a young woman raising two children with what seems like very little help. She may have wanted to enjoy happy hour with friends on Friday (4-6).

If Lucas had actually been sick for 2 weeks prior to his disappearance, he was likely weak, possibly dehydrated and may have lost weight. The amount of sedative EG gave Lucas may have caused him to stop respirating. It may have been a dose that previously would have caused no obvious problems, but the illness exacerbated the drug's effect.

EG would have come home expecting to wake the kids and get on with her evening. She finds Lucas dead and going simply on instinct feels she has to get rid of him. If she had called the police, they would have found that she was sedating the infant, as well. In her mind, she was more interested in protecting her relationship with the infant and wouldn't risk losing custody of yet another child. She also wouldn't want JH to learn that she really had been abusing his son.

I think she may have wrapped him in a blanket, placed him in a box and driven him out to a rural road for disposal. It would have been dark by this point and on back roads it would be easy enough to pull over, pick him up and walk 50 feet into a tree line and drop him. I don't think she has enough of a maternal instinct to even wrap him in the blanket. I can see her taking it back to the car with her.

Could the police have found trace amounts of something in ****'s system that led them to charge her with endangerment during that time frame? I believe the charge was mentioned to be "drug" related. It's a stretch, but stranger things have happened.

I believe our VI stated that the restricted license was of little or no concern to EG. I don't think it would have mattered to her.

If she picked him up out of bed, she wouldn't have thought to have grabbed his shoes or coat. It probably nagged on her later that she forgot such a small detail.

Is there a way to get LE to clarify whether or not K9's picked up a scent? We know that Lucas was in the house and lived their for a brief period of time. It seems unlikely that no scent of him was found.

Is there a way to find a list of evidence that was removed from the house or would that be kept confidential during the investigation?

All of my above thoughts are the result of trying to "think" like Casey Anthony. Tim from TEQ has said that EG reminded him of Casey. Maybe giving the kids meds while she went out was one of the similarities???

IMO, MOO, JMO, yada, yada, yada

Maybe someone could request a scanner rewind ?
Unless I am not getting something looks as if someone was dispatched to the home the 16th?

Dispatched was not marked. On view was. What that means exactly, I'm not sure, been driving so couldn't dig further/play on my phone.

Ok - so the children were endangered between 4 and 6 pm on Friday, at their new home.
Am I wrong in thinking that there had to have been someone else there to report this to LE after she called 911?

Or - did she post something/text something/record something that clued LE in?

Her knuckles weren't visible in her interview, it was when she appeared for court.

http://abc7chicago.com/stepmother-appears-in-court-amid-frantic-search-for-missing-boy/3150358/

ETA - wow. Most of the stills I have seen of her knuckles have been zoomed in and it's hard to tell what's up. They looked very bruised even just in the still at the article linked above. :(
I'm going to hope she was punching the walls in jail.

Thank you. I was searching all over trying to find examples of the pictures of her hands with those injuries.

They are strange to be on the first knuckles on most of the fingers. Usually if punching a wall you would injure the knuckle closest to the wrist. Those knuckles she injured are the ones near end of fingers.

I cant think of how she could have done that to both hands. Very strange. Hoping there is some clue there. Ill keep thinking about this.
Thanks again.

And thanks to everyone who is trying so hard to find the poor boy. Such a sad case.

Good thinking. I could see where this may be a possibility. Like starting a fire to hopefully burn up all evidence. And the amusement park angle to kids.

Hope LE searched the burned out building closely. They were probably not even thinking about a possible body at the time so not sure how thorough the burned out debri would have been searched.

Fires at Joyland is nothing new and it is well known the homeless will go there so I honestly think LE and the fire department are dilegent in going through all fire remains to make sure noone was in the fire.

JMO

ETA: I am getting confused with this part of the article.

"The incident was discovered on Feb. 21, while police were investigating the Lucas Hernandez case."

Im so confused about that incident please just disregard my comments as I am confusing myself even. LOL

I agree with the part that says “the incident was discovered on Feb 21...” very confused about that. Sooooo, it took investigators FOUR days to figure out that the house they responded to for a missing child had just been visited exactly one day before and there was a police report of child endangerment for same person who reported the child missing??? And why wouldn’t she have been arrested on the 16th for child endangerment?

And while I’m asking questions, does anyone else feel like the date of report on this police report used to say 2-21 and they then wrote over it to say 2-16??? I really hope the police aren’t being sloppy with this case.
d9f71875f62ccec766c3b44a9ea6a850.jpg
[emoji17]

http://www.kake.com/story/37606135/drugs-suspected-in-child-endangerment-case

Edited to state the date of REPORT, not offense.

Thank you. I was searching all over trying to find examples of the pictures of her hands with those injuries.

They are strange to be on the first knuckles on most of the fingers. Usually if punching a wall you would injure the knuckle closest to the wrist. Those knuckles she injured are the ones near end of fingers.

I cant think of how she could have done that to both hands. Very strange. Hoping there is some clue there. Ill keep thinking about this.
Thanks again.

And thanks to everyone who is trying so hard to find the poor boy. Such a sad case.

Her knuckles have bothered me too, but I thought they looked scraped (rather than bruised or burned). It's just so hard to tell. I read somewhere that she could have been dragging something on concrete and scraped them. I wish I had saved that.

it does look like the 16th is written over a 2 and not sure of the other digit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member