Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[h=1]Search for Lucas Day 19: Group gathers for vigil outside missing boy's home[/h]
WICHITA, Kan. It's been 19 days since 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez was reported missing. Police, search groups and community members have not uncovered any signs in the search for the boy, but hope remains.

Thursday night, several dozen people gathered for a vigil outside the boy's home on South Edgemoor. Those gathered at the vigil holding candles and signs, are hoping for answers. And they say they will keep asking questions.
One of the people they want answers from is Lucas' stepmother, Emiliy Glass. Glass is in the Sedgwick County Jail, charged with one count of child endangerment for a situation involving a different child.
http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Se...igil-outside-missing-boys-home-476329593.html

I have wanted that backyard deck searched since the beginning. I'm just not sure it's been done thoroughly. :(

LAW ENFORCEMENT! No one should be going to that house, unless you want to literally become part of the investigation, as in - obstruction!. JMO

Yes, thank you for clarifying. It was a little joke on my part. I should have added that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have wanted that backyard deck searched since the beginning. I'm just not sure it's been done thoroughly. :(

I was sitting here thinking the same thing as I looked at the map. It looks like there are lots of trees there shielding it off from where people can just look in and see. Even some of the residents near by have trees everywhere. It makes me think of the site Caylee was found.

I also feel like its going to be another Caylee Anthony scenario where if he is found it is going to be close to the home. I mean really she could have gone anywhere with him but since the VI say to focus on Friday into Saturday that tells me she couldn't have gone that far. Especially with having a 1 year old around.

I’m trying to backtrack my thoughts to the very beginning when he first went missing. Police did an initial search of the neighborhood, but then they seem to have completely moved their focus to those same parks. There has to be a reason for that, more than just the cell phone ping or whatever else has been speculated...something like a cell phone ping AND a cadaver dog hitting on her car (thereby giving her the means to get to that park). Or maybe they saw her on camera leaving with him and not returning with him. Just thinking out loud as to why the immediate area around the house hasn’t been a focus for searches. They just have given out absolutely zero information, but there’s got to be a reason.

My stomach just sank. There’s literally one that you can see from from the front porch of 655 S Edgemoor. I believe it’s Lincoln East Laundry. Finding info on it now.

Might be good to see if they have cameras. Call the tip in?

I’m trying to backtrack my thoughts to the very beginning when he first went missing. Police did an initial search of the neighborhood, but then they seem to have completely moved their focus to those same parks. There has to be a reason for that, more than just the cell phone ping or whatever else has been speculated...something like a cell phone ping AND a cadaver dog hitting on her car (thereby giving her the means to get to that park). Or maybe they saw her on camera leaving with him and not returning with him. Just thinking out loud as to why the immediate area around the house hasn’t been a focus for searches. They just have given out absolutely zero information, but there’s got to be a reason.

I agree! I said the same thing more than a few pages back. I think they have reason to believe he is not in a dumpster or water but on land somewhere. They haven't even done searches for either of those.

I also wonder about in one of the cars that are just sitting at the auto salvage like place on the corner. These locations are awfully close and tbh I have been focused more rural.

I've thought car lot the whole time. I've mentioned it several times. It's not likely that a person who owns a car lot with 30, 40+ cars checks EACH car every day, especially in the trunk. I don't know how easy it would be to get to for her, but I feel like it's a real possibility if there are any close by.

If I can remember back to the beginning there was quite a bit of focus searching the residential areas but I don’t recall businesses. I’m going to go back to the beginning and see what I can find.

I was sitting here thinking the same thing as I looked at the map. It looks like there are lots of trees there shielding it off from where people can just look in and see. Even some of the residents near by have trees everywhere. It makes me think of the site Caylee was found.

WARNING: GRAPHIC

It wouldn't be hard to lift up a board, at all. A screwdriver might even do it (depending on if it's nails or screws), and then really easy to put the board back as well. I can see that being done in 15-20 minutes, tops. And her knuckles may have gotten injured trying to shove him in there? Like, if she's just trying to squeeze him in between two boards, it might have been a tight fit, but she could have banged her knuckles up getting him in there.

JMO

OT: I know many of you have followed Jesse Wilson's case. Some skeletal remains have been found within 5 miles of his house (LE are not saying if they are of an adult or child): https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...Z-Jesse-Wilson-10-Buckeye-17-July-2016/page43

Back to Lucas. I think the idea he could have been transported in a laundry hamper or laundry basket is brilliant thinking to whoever came up with it. Lucas plus a pile of clothes could feel like 60 lbs.

It is wonderful so many people care about Lucas and are willing to give their time to find him. I really hope if there is another opportinity for the searchers to get on camera someone pleas for everyone to seach their property.

I thought that same thing, she was very well spoken. I’m going to go on my personal FB page tomorrow and go live to ask the community to please keep their eyes open, check all property especially rural areas and to report anything to the tip line for LE to look into. No opinions mentioned. Only topic is Lucas. I’ll ask my friends to share my video and the importance of spreading the word regardless if you’re in KS, AK, NY or OR because you never know. I’m not sure that I will be able to hold it together but will give it a shot.

OT: I know many of you have followed Jesse Wilson's case. Some skeletal remains have been found within 5 miles of his house (LE are not saying if they are of an adult or child): https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...Z-Jesse-Wilson-10-Buckeye-17-July-2016/page43

Back to Lucas. I think the idea he could have been transported in a laundry hamper or laundry basket is brilliant thinking to whoever came up with it. Lucas plus a pile of clothes could feel like 60 lbs.

I think it’s definitely possible. When I drove by there today I honestly think you can see the laundromat if you were standing on the front porch of 655.

CLICK HERE FOR THREAD NUMBER 10
Liltexan will be back soon until then you are all stuck with me. I'm like the un-fun mom. :modstop:

Please remember to be polite to our VI's and to each other.

Praying for a miracle for Lucas.

Thanks, everyone,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members