Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are so many strong folks on here, that I really admire and when I see their perseverance, it makes me want to try to help in some way.

My first case was Deorr Kunz, and if you know that one, you know his body has never been located and the parents were listed as suspects but never charged. I've followed Abby and Libby's case pretty well, and as you surely know, their killer(s) has not been found. Then I followed Mariah Woods and thought my heart would rip out, but there is a lot of relief that comes when a body is found and arrests are made. This is the 4th case I've followed since the beginning, and it's had quite an impact on me. I feel a lot like you do...there are just a zillion little places Lucas could be hidden...will he ever be found? How can we stand it? How do the families stand it? I don't even know the little guy but he definitely has a big place in my heart. So I keep following, brainstorming, and coming back here for updates because I have hope he will be found. Without hope, I couldn't do it. I love the little guy and want justice so badly.

Sorry I don't really have advice on how to cope with the lulls or what to do when cases go cold. But I am inspired by the people here and drawn to those missing, I just feel I can't give up. That there is so much humanity that is GOOD, look at how much effort just local WS'ers are putting into finding this missing child. We may learn of the worst of humanity here, but I also see the best of humanity and want to believe and be a part of the solution. I truly care about the victims so much, if nothing else.

You have a lot of good ideas. I hope you continue on WS, your input and presence is needed and appreciated!

Jumping off your post/input to add that once every great while, there is also the rare case where, despite feeling from the beginning that it is going to end very tragically, it ends with the best possible outcome/Found Safe! (A very recent one that comes to mind is Heidi Todd)

Those cases are rare but they're so wonderful that they can be really uplifting when the rest of the cases you're following only end in total heartache or don't seem to have an end at all.

Who’s got #3?
LAW ENFORCEMENT! No one should be going to that house, unless you want to literally become part of the investigation, as in - obstruction!. JMO

Um, what?!?! This was on the report?

For the baby? Yet she was still allowed custody of her after Lucas went missing, until her arrest? Or am I reading this wrong or misinformed?

Not in a report. Just some ideas that were being thrown around when someone asked what was EGs "medical issue" (which was referenced in the court docs from the ex as her reason, in addition to caring for a 6 month old, for not being able to work/pay $530 child support

I agree. It’s also illegal to smoke marijuana but that didn’t stop her either. Getting caught driving on a restricted license just gets you issued a ticket, no arrest and you are allowed to go on your merry way. I know this because I have former teenagers who were real idiots sometimes. I don’t think EG would let that restricted license stop her when she had worse crimes she was trying to hide. My stepdaughter is EG’s age and she has a 3 year old. And like EG, she likes to smoke pot. There is a very easy way to get it now since we are so close to states where it’s use is legal. From what they told me, the bigger drug dealers here focus on meth and pills. The pot dealers are more low key and most likely live in the suburbs with families and legitimate jobs. I stopped asking after that because I don’t want to know any more than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OT: Suburban stay at home mom here and I can attest to that last part being true. First “lunch” I went to with all the neighborhood moms after moving in, I got SO confused why the host greeted me at the door and told me “drinks are over here, plates and food are over there, and the bowls are over there.” Literally could not figure out why they would keep the plates and bowls separate. Eventually figured it out ;)

I don't know what happened but that links to a map, different from your original post. Here's the link that worked for me; https://www.google.com/maps/@37.675...4!1sJKrDLJ-dKCiCi4bm0F8HUg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

I just noticed a shed in their backyard, camouflaged by trees and bushes.
attachment.php

Attachments

• shed.jpg
    shed.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 287
Hey Everyone,

Remember our verified insiders and/or family members are here doing us a favor. We greatly appreciate the time they dedicate to helping us.

While it is up to you if you believe a verified insider or not it is not your place to tell a VI your negative opinion of their sources or themselves. You scroll by.

When a person is verified on Websleuths we make them a promise that Websleuths will protect them from being attacked. We also tell our VI's that they may feel some heat from our members questioning them but it will be done respectfully.

If you respectfully insult someone it is still an insult.

Please scroll if by.

Thank you,
Tricia

Jumping off your post/input to add that once every great while, there is also the rare case where, despite feeling from the beginning that it is going to end very tragically, it ends with the best possible outcome/Found Safe! (A very recent one that comes to mind is Heidi Todd)

Those cases are rare but they're so wonderful that they can be really uplifting when the rest of the cases you're following only end in total heartache or don't seem to have an end at all.

Yes, I did follow that one and it was a very happy MIRACLE of an ending!!! :)

Thank you, Tricia. :loveyou:

Um, what?!?! This was on the report?

For the baby? Yet she was still allowed custody of her after Lucas went missing, until her arrest? Or am I reading this wrong or misinformed?

Somebody questioned wondering if EG suffered with MBP. Then, somebody asked what MBP stood for. I just answered the second question.

Forgive me if this path has been gone dow before. I haven’t seen it but I missed quite a bit before thread 7
Did the rental house have a washer? Or hookups? Moving from an apartment, would they have gotten a washer already for the house?
I ask these because if she had a (ugh there’s no good way to put it) mess to clean up, would she have done laundry there or gone to a laundromat? Or would she have just tossed it?
Is there a donation bin anywhere close? If so should be checked if it hasn’t. Sometimes the remote ones aren’t checked regularly.
What’s the closest laundromat to the house (note to self to look up).
When my kids were little and had a stomach bug seems like we would go through every towel and blanket in the house in short order and I was constantly doing laundry.
And thinking of things that might be the right size to hold him...a laundry hamper also filled with dirty clothes might be overlooked...
oh I hate where these threads take my mind

Forgive me if this path has been gone dow before. I haven’t seen it but I missed quite a bit before thread 7
Did the rental house have a washer? Or hookups? Moving from an apartment, would they have gotten a washer already for the house?
I ask these because if she had a (ugh there’s no good way to put it) mess to clean up, would she have done laundry there or gone to a laundromat? Or would she have just tossed it?
Is there a donation bin anywhere close? If so should be checked if it hasn’t. Sometimes the remote ones aren’t checked regularly.
What’s the closest laundromat to the house (note to self to look up).
When my kids were little and had a stomach bug seems like we would go through every towel and blanket in the house in short order and I was constantly doing laundry.
And thinking of things that might be the right size to hold him...a laundry hamper also filled with dirty clothes might be overlooked...
oh I hate where these threads take my mind

My stomach just sank. There’s literally one that you can see from from the front porch of 655 S Edgemoor. I believe it’s Lincoln East Laundry. Finding info on it now.

My stomach just sank. There’s literally one that you can see from from the front porch of 655 S Edgemoor. I believe it’s Lincoln East Laundry. Finding info on it now.

Henry/Gig Tu is way better at the views than I am but I’ll look around there and see what I can see. [emoji17]

e00b2c6573f1ddf8868785d70b0d6f71.jpg
29e84faffe3cfbf62ba19623506aa614.jpg
1e2126f3da54cd61c0e503044611609f.jpg

Oh goodness, you’re totally right.

.3 Miles, 7 min walk

Could a 45-50 pound laundry basket be carried that far?

88016070724dda9f7410b1c2ba2c3d1e.jpg

Oh goodness, you’re totally right.

.3 Miles, 7 min walk

Could a 45-50 pound laundry basket be carried that far?

88016070724dda9f7410b1c2ba2c3d1e.jpg

Or loaded on a wagon or on a stroller or many hampers even have wheels now...

Or loaded on a wagon or on a stroller or many hampers even have wheels now...

My stomach is in my throat. Surely ALL areas were checked thoroughly. This is right by. The auto salvage lot (look at the cars) and the shed behind Curtis Middle School.

Henry can you verify these locations have been checked? All are easy to get to walking a very short distance.
ba4540723bbb35d07c3a82436610af2b.jpg
598e1417e87272dc7aa84016eebed1a0.jpg
c2fd6f12a0aa09e73aee9672f0c59107.jpg
22dcbe040d0cfb67e306e564c7d7b21b.jpg
248cfa36f2c10e48ea3ee1f77d87ced4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online