Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Local folks, I can't tell from the maps I am looking at, does Route 400 have toll cameras on it?
NOTE: Not asking about tips and such whatsoever - wanting to clarify WHERE the toll cameras are in Wichita.

400 isn’t a toll road but it does have road conditions cameras. www.Wichway.org has those cameras (54/400 is the same as Kellogg through wichita)
(Edited to fix link)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would be good to check any storm drains even if they dont appear to be quite large enough because a small child may be squeezed through possibly. Would need a good strong flashlight to look down into the drain.

I actually found the case I had remembered where a lady tried to fit an adult body down the storm drain. It was the case where Tracey Frame shot and killed live in boyfriend David Nixon and tried to hide the body. Happened in Texas in 2002.

".....Tracey tried but failed to shove Nixon's body down a storm drain."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/secrets-lies-on-grapevine-lake/5/

Chimney?????????

You are I must be on the NoCo wavelength because I have been thinking Munchausen by-proxy for about 2 weeks!

I do not think Munchausen at all. Those people intentionally make their kids sick so they can take them to the hospital and get attention. It doesn't seem like she was doing that. If, in fact, she DID so something to cause him to be sick and/or die, she would be taking him to the hospital to relish the attention. JMO

Have we ever found out what EG's "medical issue" is? The one that causes so much pain that she can't work, supposedly?

Please, please, let's not go down the road of naming random medical conditions she may or may not have. Any condition you can think of, I guarantee someone here has it or has been touched by it and can give stories, but discussing medical conditions just gets the topic off of Lucas and on us, which the mods here have warned us against doing. Plus NONE of the possible conditions she may have are valid excuses for child abuse/murder. JMO. Let's focus on finding Lucas!

Disclaimer: I'm not a mod and I'm not telling anyone how to post but just a gentle suggestion. :whiteflag:

I don’t know if this has been clarified at any point, but US54, 400, and Kellogg are all the same highway through Wichita.

Another question - if you (everyone) lived at her home... 655 S. Edgemoor... and you needed to get somewhere fairly rural, fairly quickly in Wichita, but didn't want to risk possibly being pulled over, what route would you take?

Thank you!!!!

You’re very welcome!
Also FWIW, I’ve looked through my sheds, garage, dog run and back hidden corner of my yard thoroughly [emoji16]

I'm almost sure Endometriosis is the condition she has. It has been mentioned in previous threads.

Please, please, let's not go down the road of naming random medical conditions she may or may not have. Any condition you can think of, I guarantee someone here has it or has been touched by it and can give stories, but discussing medical conditions just gets the topic off of Lucas and on us, which the mods here have warned us against doing. Plus NONE of the possible conditions she may have are valid excuses for child abuse/murder. JMO. Let's focus on finding Lucas!

Disclaimer: I'm not a mod and I'm not telling anyone how to post but just a gentle suggestion. :whiteflag:

I understand what you're saying, and I am not trying to come up with excuses. I was thinking more along the lines of, if it's something like fibromyalgia, was she having a bad "pain" day? Did LH possibly accidentally run into her and she got angry and hurt him? That would lead me to think it wasn't premeditated. So, that would change the way she reacted afterward.

Was it something like endometriosis? Would be curious to find out if any doctors she had seen had prescribed her pain medication.

If it was a medical condition that she gave HERSELF, and didn't actually get diagnosed with (such as migraines or something), doctors don't generally give pain medication (narcotics) for those things (well, around here they don't, not sure about anywhere else).

I did have a thought process I was following with that. I'm not trying to take away from finding Lucas. I am trying to brainstorm more ideas on my end. Sorry.

The knuckle marks could be consistent with putting something the size of L's body onto a hard, rough surface with your hands each side and the tips of the fingers underneath, then pulling the fingers away to the side and out. I don't know if that makes sense but I just practiced it on a soft surface and it seemed to be the right part of my fingers that was touching the surface.

If that is what the marks are from, that would suggest to me that the body is not in a hard container but only wrapped in blankets or plastic bags/sheeting, and maybe something like a culvert for the location? It seems to imply fairly gentle placement, perhaps prior to pushing/shoving the body in deeper?

Are there any culverts or similar spaces that haven't been checked by our wonderful locals?

I made a post about it maybe being a clue as to something like that I think that is what you might have read.

Also though , if real they could be burns from touching something hot ,but not like the really bad burns that blister up . Kinds like the mild burns that end up looking like rug burn but are from like a curling iron where it scabs over without the blister effect .

I bet it was your comment that I read. I wish the darn video was clearer. Could be burns, could be scrapes, could be bruises. :gaah:

Does anyone know what day he was born? I found two birthdates - Dec. 3rd & Dec. 12th. Thanks

The FBI has Dec. 3rd. Thanks

(Snipped for focus and to not re-hash things)

I did have a thought process I was following with that. I'm not trying to take away from finding Lucas. I am trying to brainstorm more ideas on my end. Sorry.

I see you’re through process here, no worries. I agreed though, Physical abuse (especially that of a child) cannot ever be excused. I think that the police report indicating the suspected use of drugs/narcotics speaks for itself in this case.

I I see where on Herny's searched areas it just list Joyland as unlikely. Does that mean it has not been searched? I too thought it unlikey but then I read that a fire was put out there on the Feb 13th. I had not seen the fire there mentioned but I could have missed it . The fire made me more interested in it because of the weird maybe injuries on EG hands , I dont even know if the are real ,or not but ya know..

Here is the link for the fire.
http://www.ksn.com/news/local/fire-damages-storage-warehouse-at-wichitas-joyland/1011605418
Hi Soulmagent- yes, its listed as unlikely because we believe its harder to access than other areas. She would be looking for easy access points. IMO... feel free to let me know of any and all ideas. :)

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

The knuckle marks could be consistent with putting something the size of L's body onto a hard, rough surface with your hands each side and the tips of the fingers underneath, then pulling the fingers away to the side and out. I don't know if that makes sense but I just practiced it on a soft surface and it seemed to be the right part of my fingers that was touching the surface.

If that is what the marks are from, that would suggest to me that the body is not in a hard container but only wrapped in blankets or plastic bags/sheeting, and maybe something like a culvert for the location? It seems to imply fairly gentle placement, perhaps prior to pushing/shoving the body in deeper?

Are there any culverts or similar spaces that haven't been checked by our wonderful locals?

JMO
I agree and this is what I was trying to envision when I was thinking if she possibly tried to shove the body into a storm drain on the side of a road.

Her knuckles could have scraped along the concrete of the street if she was trying to shove the body into a storm drain and had her hands underneath the body.

The only other way I could think of in which she may have hurt those knuckles would be if she tried to lift up a heavy cement cap to a septic tank. Not sure if she knew of any houses that may have had septic tanks with those heavy lids.

Both storm drains and septic tanks would require a strong flashlight to look down into them.

Please don’t stop posting. The reason you became a VI is so that you don’t have to show “proof” and we can take your word as fact. I trust your judgement to decipher what is relevant and truthful and your statement of such. I understand that it must be extremely challenging (for both you and FindLucasAllen) being in the middle and I respect your ability to give us as much information as you can without damaging this case in any way.

Yes, I second this . I very much enjoy having your input and knowing you are here to help guide us in ways only you can. Please don't stop :heartluv:

, I hope you reconsider and continue to post. Your input is so very valuable. I can't imagine how hard this is on you both physically and emotionally being in direct contact with the family. Part of being a VI is you do not have to provide proof, in addition it is very important that you respect the investigation and only release what you are able to do so safely, it is obvious you are doing just that. I admire and respect your dedication in helping to get answers for Lucas's family.

Have they posted anything further about the male friend that was there the day before? Maybe she called him and had some help? Sorry in advance if this was already addressed.

Without going into details, we really need to have the land owners check their properties if at all possible. There have been 2 articles about the request, but it needs to happen soon.

The family has had a very rough 24 hours. As you can imagine, in situations like this people reach a breaking point - especially with all of the negativity targeting the family.

We’re going to talk to the family again in the morning. It looks like I may be heading to Wichita soon.

From a sleuthing standpoint, I would focus on late Friday afternoon into the early morning hours of Saturday. Lucas would have been transported when it was dark outside.

Lucas had been sick for close to two weeks before he “went missing.” He had a stomach bug the first week and had been very sick. I would imagine his already fragile 45 pound body would have been in a much more compromised state.

Tim was correct when he compared EG to Casey Anthony. I’ve been thinking of Casey’s actions and patterns of behavior - I even watched a show about the case today.

I’ll check back in tomorrow. Thanks for your excellent posts!

This is a very important post from a VI which will help recenter thoughts and efforts. I wanted to bring it to the front.

I appreciate what you’re saying, but that’s not exactly true. There is a direct channel and I have knowledge that would “back up” some of my statements, but LE has requested some information not be released to the public.

Sorry I can’t be of more help. I’ll stop posting until I’m able to provide proof, as it’s an uncomfortable position for me.

Im sorry those questioning you have put you in a bad situation. We appreciate your posts and insight into LH’s life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cburski2018