Found Deceased KS - Mikayala Norris, 18, Overland Park, 17 Dec 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This just happened! I wonder if this is related!

LIBERTY, Mo. —The Liberty Police Department is investigating after a car crashed into a tree off of Steward Road Tuesday.
Police said just before that crash, someone fired shots into that vehicle.

The incident happened on Steward Road near I-35 and MO-152.
This story is developing. Refresh this page for updates.

http://www.kmbc.com/article/shots-fired-at-a-vehicle-in-liberty-vehicle-crashes-into-tree/14465915

I saw that too! I’m scouring news to find updates!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Is the location right? I'm not familiar with the area. Big coincidence tho! He isn't hiding after riding around in a stolen car! Disturbing to day the least

Is the location right? I'm not familiar with the area. Big coincidence tho! He isn't hiding after riding around in a stolen car! Disturbing to day the least

Liberty is east of Gladstone where it was spotted earlier. Sources said she was going to Liberty on Sunday. I saw overhead footage on the news and the vehicle was a black sedan but I’m not sure it was a Camry.

Sounds like this could be related then! I keep refreshing for an update but nothing yet. The comments on the LE page isn't reassuring but I hope they get him and find her safe.

Someone called 911 after seeing a man in a black Kia shooting towards another vehicle that was occupied by a female.

The female driver drove off of the roadway and struck a tree.

The Kia fled the scene driving northbound.

When police arrived on the scene they determined the woman had not been shot.

The suspect and the victim reportedly knew each other.

No injuries were reported.

This just happened! I wonder if this is related!

LIBERTY, Mo. —The Liberty Police Department is investigating after a car crashed into a tree off of Steward Road Tuesday.
Police said just before that crash, someone fired shots into that vehicle.

This story is developing. Refresh this page for updates.

http://www.kmbc.com/article/shots-fired-at-a-vehicle-in-liberty-vehicle-crashes-into-tree/14465915

The article was updated, it’s not related

Looks like he was pumping gas, did he use her card or his??

Damn not related huh? I did a reverse image search on the poi photo but no results returned. How do I upload a pic here ?

Overland Park Police Department at 913-344-8721 or the TIPS Hotline at 816-474-

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

How did Mikayala get involved in all of this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is some scary real time stuff right here. Ugh. I feel awful.

He said she was just a pawn, im not sure how they know each other. The police have been contacted in both Liberty and Overland Park. I just am trying to stay informed because he is my abusive ex, and I left after being beat by a dumbell.. Revenge was in his heart and I guess she was a unlreated part of his plan. I just a had a job interview today and apparently he followed me from home and shot into the car 3 times. I crashed in a tree and ran towards two men who called 911 for me. but thats MY side.

Bryanna - please stay safe, both you and you mom. This is so frightening. Thank you for letting us know what’s happening.

PS: Glad you left the abuse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove