Found Deceased KS - Mikayala Norris, 18, Overland Park, 17 Dec 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Scary! Stay safe .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

This is crazy and tragic for all involved. Prayers that Mikayla is fine, but I worry that is not the case.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Is there a manhunt going on? Any news stories breaking about this?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a manhunt going on? Any news stories breaking about this?!

Haven't seen anything updated on the local news there. Just following the comments on his Facebook post...

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

He said she was just a pawn, im not sure how they know each other. The police have been contacted in both Liberty and Overland Park. I just am trying to stay informed because he is my abusive ex, and I left after being beat by a dumbell.. Revenge was in his heart and I guess she was a unlreated part of his plan. I just a had a job interview today and apparently he followed me from home and shot into the car 3 times. I crashed in a tree and ran towards two men who called 911 for me. but thats MY side.
Bryanna, so glad you are safe now. This is not your fault. Hope that LE picks your ex-bf up soon and he will not stalk you anymore. Hugs, girl. Stay strong. Stay safe.

Sad update. Her body has been found. The POI had been found. He shot himself. Check news link in page 1 and 2 for update

RIP Mikayala
I still can't believe something so tragic can happen :cry: one day after another and always really young people.

RIP Mikalaya.... I am sorry to say I am glad he killed himself, no one has to live in fear now, he was on a very dangerous mission for others. So sad.... RIP

Oh no, so sad. :rose: RIP Mikayla :rose:

Sad update. Her body has been found. The POI had been found. He shot himself. Check news link in page 1 and 2 for update

One body was discovered at Hillcrest and 85th Street. Police went there to search after finding a Facebook post from a man about dumping the body of Mikayla Norris there. Police have not confirmed that it was Mikayla's body they found there, but did confirm finding a body.

The other person was found dead in Liberty and is the man police believe was driving her car after her disappearance. They believe he died from an apparent gunshot wound.

http://fox4kc.com/2017/12/20/two-bo...-to-be-missing-teen-man-seen-driving-her-car/
http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article190626264.html

http://www.kmbc.com/article/kansas-city-police-find-body-of-possible-missing-teen/14456505

Kansas City police said Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. they were contacted by Overland Park on a tip Norris' body could be found in the 8300 block of Hillcrest Rd in KCMO. Police found a body of a woman in the woods in the 8500 block of Hillcrest. The description of the body matches Norris, but a positive identification has not been made.

According to KCPD, a man matching the description of the person of interest was found dead around 10 p.m. Monday behind Academy Sports on South Stewart Road in Liberty.

Police said the man appeared to have died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound, and they are now investigating the deaths as a possible murder-suicide.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back