KS - Nora, 7, & Aven Jackson, 3, missing after double murder, Leavenworth, 24 Oct 2020 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Completely disorganized.

His FB posts scream psychosis.

They also have a distinctly paranoid bent to them, and they sound extremely hostile.

Could be mental illness, could be drug-induced, could be both.

But his posts are completely off-the-wall.

JMO.
I was afraid of that.

So, I wonder if he would be heading somewhere familiar to him or just running?

Campgrounds come to mind, especially in ARK. And OK. Or any wooded area where they could hide.

I don't know much about adult mental illness but I imagine this man might kill the older boys because they were rational and protecting mom. The little girls would still be easy to control and have that "pure" innocent love for their dad. A terrible nightmare these girls are in grave danger, we have seen this before here. Scary. God, protect those girls and LE who come in contact with him.
JMO

When I saw the headline, I thought the article would say that the mother was found dead with possibly an adult male.

Instead, it says 2 juvenile males were found dead at the home, and the 2 girls are missing.

So, where's mom, I wonder?

And who made the 9-1-1 call?

JMO.
The boys are 11 and 14. One of the girls had a soccer game and when she did not show a family member went to check the house. She found the dead boys and no girls. She called the police. They know the girls are with him bcz they were stopped on the road for unrelated reason. The were heading toward Oklahoma.

Based on what I have read he 1) has been detached from reality for awhile, and 2) may have believed someone was hurting (molesting) his daughters.

BBM:

If he was having paranoid delusions that his sons were hurting his daughters, that might be why the girls were taken alive and only the boys were killed.

If he's psychotic, then in his sick mind, he may believe he did what he did to protect them.

My concern is that his "thinking" might be so seriously warped right now that he may come to the conclusion that there's only one way to truly "protect" the girls from being harmed.

LE needs to make a full court press here…like, now.

This guy can't be given too much time to "think."

JMO.

Last edited:
Cortlynn Stark @Cortlynn_Stark
Leavenworth County Undersheriff Jim Sherley says family members found the two boys dead inside the home. An AMBER Alert was issued for two girls: Nora and Aven. Police are searching for Donny Jackson, suspect in the deaths and abduction. He could be in Oklahoma, Arkansas or Texas
Did he say that DJ was residing at the home?

The boys are 11 and 14. One of the girls had a soccer game and when she did not show a family member went to check the house. She found the dead boys and no girls. She called the police. They know the girls are with him bcz they were stopped on the road for unrelated reason. The were heading toward Oklahoma.

BBM:

Where is the kids' mom?????

If it wasn't the mom who called 911, then where was she while all this was happening?

Is mom even in the picture?

Is he a single father?

I’ve started getting notifications from national news outlets, which is a good sign. The more people who know about this the better, especially with time being of the essence.

I’ve started getting notifications from national news outlets, which is a good sign. The more people who know about this the better, especially with time being of the essence.
That’s great news!

I have a feeling he’s going to be like a rabid dog backed into a corner when LE finds them. I hope I’m wrong and he will surrender peacefully. Prayers going out to all involved in capturing him.

That’s great news!

I have a feeling he’s going to be like a rabid dog backed into a corner when LE finds them. I hope I’m wrong and he will surrender peacefully. Prayers going out to all involved in capturing him.
I just hope he’s in a mental state where he’s had time to contemplate what he did. If so, then odds of a positive outcome would be good.

I’m not optimistic that’s the case though, and I’d be a bit surprised if this ended well.

I just hope he’s in a mental state where he’s had time to contemplate what he did. If so, then odds of a positive outcome would be good.

I’m not optimistic that’s the case though, and I’d be a bit surprised if this ended well.
I’m wondering if his mental state is drug induced?

I’m having a terrible time wrapping my head around killing his OWN sons. I know this kind of thing happens, but these circumstances seem different to me.

I hope he has collected his thoughts but based on what we know and past cases - I’m going to guess murder -suicide to end it all and I hope I’m very wrong
JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14
Back