KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beth, thank you for sharing that (I talked w/ Lori) and then came on here to check. Do you have an impression of the location of the white church? Very close? Far away?

Our family know's what you are going through and are sending you a big hug. We are still awaiting information on our loved one, Renee Pernice. A family member last talked with Renee on Jan. 2, 2009. We will keep you in our prayers. Prayers are our only comfort.

I am Pat's daughter Rita, and I was so happy to see you posting about my mom. This is kind of a time of transition, with bringing in the major case squad. We are very blessed to personally know four of the law enforcement guys who started working my mom's disappearance but they told us the major case squad was the very best way to proceed w/ the case. I believe there were around 18 different officers working today in different tasks. It feels very much like a "hurry up and wait" game...so hard. There was nothing new as of today. They are following up on 75 leads.

I keep thinking, "I'll call Mom and see if she can watch the kids while we're out looking", and then I realize, we're looking for HER. Or I want to hurry up and call her about something new that comes up...

I don't how such a horrible, horrible thing could happen to her while I sat at home two miles away and felt NOTHING. How could I not know she needed us there??? WHY would someone do this her??? My brothers and I are up til 3:00 in the morning most nights, racking our brains to figure out how they got her out of the house and what happened after that.

I will keep spreading the message of living for God, because that is what she would want me to do. We keep praying that we will find her quickly.

Beth, thank you for sharing that (I talked w/ Lori) and then came on here to check. Do you have an impression of the location of the white church? Very close? Far away?

Rita, I used the word "church" loosely, only because the location I saw was in an outbuilding of a rambleshack-looking white structure that may or may not be an actual church, possibly just used as a meeting place at one time or something like that.....
I see her as being within a 10-12 mile radius, possibly less....the money clip brings no recognizance, but the hat seems to. Did anyone check the area of Muscatoah and Everest??

The Atchison County Sheriff's Office would like to request the public's assistance in the investigation of Patricia Kimmi, whom has been missing since Saturday November 7th.
Several items were located in the area of Mrs. Kimmi's residence that are of interest to law enforcement. They are a hat and a money clip. Please see pictures of the items below. We also are looking for the owner of a vehicle that was seen in the area of Mrs. Kimmi's residence the night of November 6th. This vehicle is described as a large pickup truck with dual rear wheels, possibly dark or red in color.
If anyone has any information as to whom these items belong to or that would be helpful in this case, they are urged to contact Sheriff John Calhoun at the Atchison County Sheriff's Office at 913-367-4323, the Topeka Police Departments CrimeStopper Hotline at 785-234-0007, or the Kansas Crime line at 1-800-KSCRIME.
http://www.kake.com/home/headlines/69756982.html

Be very careful......I do not get a good feeling from this guy at all....... the person I saw was a larger man, the other was tall and thinnish. The first (with the tan pants) is not quite "right", he acts normally but is not all that ok somehow...... PLEASE be careful, please. Don't set him off.

Good afternoon all - still hoping that LE gets some leads from the release of the money clip & gimme cap photos....somebody has to know something about those 2 items...the cap is probably 1 of 100s, but if someone knows someone who has that cap & the money clip, I'm sure LE would be grateful to get that lead to check out.

Prayers for Patricia, and her family & friends as we wait another day.

Thinking of Patricia, her beloved family, friends and all the devoted searchers today.

http://www.ksnt.com/news/local/stor...-Helps-Search-for/ug9MlgZdaEuQ5CUNdT4PgA.cspx
'snipped'

They found a camouflage ball cap that says "Saylor Insurance Service, Sabetha, Kansas" on it and a 1922 silver dollar money clip.

Investigators would like to talk to the owners of these items. They’re also looking for dark or red colored pick-up truck with dually wheels.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Atchison County Sheriff's Office at 913-367-4323 or Topeka Crime Stoppers at 785-234-0007.

Users can post comments and Bond says those messages may hold clues about what happened to Kimmi. He says the Kansas Bureau of Investigation asked to see them.

“They wanted me to download all the comments that people said. Of course, if you make something, there's always a few people that are going to comment bad things. I think that's what they were worried about,” Bond said. “There was one thing that kind of stood out, and I think the KBI wanted me to get that.”
Those comments have been taken down.

..more at link..

Another bump for Pat: the coin in the money-clip is a U.S. 1922 "Peace Dollar," the least-rare yearly issue of that series. Nevertheless, it is a distinctive item. The coin is worth approximately $18, depending on the price of silver at the time.

Well...our lead did not pan out. We are back at square one, which means nowhere. I do not know WHY someone would do this. I wish I could get out of my head what this person did to her and how scared she must have been. She has been gone 9 nights. We are praying that someone out there knows something and they'll come forward and tell us where she is. I just want her to know how sorry I am that we didn't keep her safe. I want to hug her and tell her I'm sorry. She finally had peace in her life and some evil person came along and destroyed it. It is beyond my understanding.

My words seem so useless at a time like this. Please know that you are in my prayers every day. Actually, many times throughout the day. I have been able to help in the search for your dear mother. I have only been able to help a couple times. May you find comfort in our Lord and Savior and His promises to us. "He will never leave you nor forsake you".

In Christ's Love,
G~

Have been watching this thread daily in hopes of good news. My thoughts are with you and your family, eyestowardHeaven. I have the deepest hopes for your beloved mother.

Every day this week, about 100 volunteers have met up at the Horton fire station. They sign in and head out in groups of four or five. Searchers are trying to stay optimistic, but they say they need even more help.

“Power in numbers. We just need more people to cover more ground,” family friend Shelly McClain said. “We're going to find her.”

Investigators say the focus of the search is areas west of Horton toward Sabetha. So far, crews say they’ve covered more than 900 square miles.
http://www.ksnt.com/news/local/stor...or-Missing-Horton/JOCg8DnD7EK0IY3WcIdyYQ.cspx

prayers for Pat, her family, and the searchers who are out today on this wet sunday...

I hope she knows we are still praying for her. I wish I was able to post some new news - but sadly, nothing for today.

one more bump before I go to bed. You are in my prayers tonight pat and family!

Where is Patricia Kimmi????? Somebody knows and I wish they would tell!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes