KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are still very active on this case. I believe 2 officers are on this full time, with help from many others. A few of the officers from the Major Case Squad are still working on this when they can.

We do get updates from them, just not as often as we would like (which would be every hour on the hour). I think we are at the stage where we cannot release what they are telling us, and I'm sure they can't tell us everything they are finding out. Hopefully, it won't be long until we can.

They do have a few leads that we feel pretty good about.

Gene

Try to stay positive and know that there are a huge amount of people (from all over the US) praying every day that your mom will be found. I really wish there was something we could do to make this easier on all of you. Wishing you all the best and thinking of you all every single day. jan

(((( Rita )))) I think of you and Pat every day and say a prayer...

It is good to hear that you can't tell us everything....that there might be some light at the end of this dark tunnel....hang in there and know that you are a fantastic credit to your Mom. Your love, your persistance, and your faith are all an inspiration

me too.. could there be one? I pray there is one.. if not that is okay. I still have faith for a reason. I think Pat would appreciate her full reason being appreciated.. and if this isn't her time I stand here to wait on the approprate time.

I will wait on you Pat. I know your family misses you and i miss you too. Just know we are all here for you....

My warmest thoughts and deepest concern for Pat, her children and her grandchildren during this holiday season which has to be more difficult than many of us can even imagine.

I pray the love of Jesus will continue to carry the Kimmi kids as they go through this. I know the Lord is holding them in the palms of His hands. I pray we will get a CHRISTmas miracle. God Bless all those whose hearts are hurting this season.

Sending loving thoughts for Pat and her family for peace and comfort during the holidays. I think of all of you throughout every day.

Thank you all for continuing to keep us in your prayers. Once again, I don't know where we'd be without God and those of you lifting us up in prayer. Even so...it's still tough. I go around in a circle, between crying, hurting so much you can't cry, and sometimes I feel completely empty, I can't feel anything at all. Like this can't be our life, this can't be happening, some one DID NOT do this to her.

You thought this out, planned it, and carried it through. I hope if you had a part in this, that you're reading these words. I want you to HURT inside in a way that you probably aren't even capable of. I want you to be sick and consumed with fear and guilt. Do you care about your soul?? You've taken the life of another, broken our lives, the lives of our kids, and ruined your own life on this earth - will you throw away your eternity also?? "MAN UP" to God in Heaven and confess what you've done. Do one tiny, tiny thing to help ease the Hell we're living and TELL US WHERE SHE IS.

Tell us how we tell our kids they probably won't see their Ninny again? TELL ME HOW, HOW? Thanks for destroying life as we knew it. God have mercy on your soul.

I want my Mom to call me...just one more time.

(((( Rita )))) I think of you and Pat every day and say a prayer...

It is good to hear that you can't tell us everything....that there might be some light at the end of this dark tunnel....hang in there and know that you are a fantastic credit to your Mom. Your love, your persistance, and your faith are all an inspiration

me too.. could there be one? I pray there is one.. if not that is okay. I still have faith for a reason. I think Pat would appreciate her full reason being appreciated.. and if this isn't her time I stand here to wait on the approprate time.

I will wait on you Pat. I know your family misses you and i miss you too. Just know we are all here for you....

Thank you so much, guys. We have so many good people working on Mom's case, putting in lots of hours. The sheriff's office is being assisted by a lot of other agencies, KHP, KBI, and beyond. There will be answers, it's just a matter of time...and that is the hardest part.

Rita and Families-
We live in MO and had not even heard about what happened to your mom, since I came across it in a newswire. I had to stay up way past my bedtime last night until I read every single post in this thread. It just breaks my heart for you. What an unthinkable tragedy! Are any of us safe anymore?? I can only imagine what you all are going through. I pray you will find answers soon!
I am sure you have already thought about every angle. I told my hubby the story, he is former LE in Texas. He immediately said had to be someone she knew, this crime was def. personal, not random, and he probably not planned to far in advance. With the evidence LE has that they have released to public, sounds like someone will be turning him in soon. Someone for sure knows who that hat and money clip belong to. Hubby said guys tend to wear their fave hat most of the time, rather than switching it up like women do purses and shoes. Someone will figure out the guy that wore that hat around, especially if he has more clues he is tied to. My hubby guessed a bar buddy.
Sorry for the long rant, had to post! This case has really bothered me!
Have faith!

Thank you all for continuing to keep us in your prayers. Once again, I don't know where we'd be without God and those of you lifting us up in prayer. Even so...it's still tough. I go around in a circle, between crying, hurting so much you can't cry, and sometimes I feel completely empty, I can't feel anything at all. Like this can't be our life, this can't be happening, some one DID NOT do this to her.

You thought this out, planned it, and carried it through. I hope if you had a part in this, that you're reading these words. I want you to HURT inside in a way that you probably aren't even capable of. I want you to be sick and consumed with fear and guilt. Do you care about your soul?? You've taken the life of another, broken our lives, the lives of our kids, and ruined your own life on this earth - will you throw away your eternity also?? "MAN UP" to God in Heaven and confess what you've done. Do one tiny, tiny thing to help ease the Hell we're living and TELL US WHERE SHE IS.

Tell us how we tell our kids they probably won't see their Ninny again? TELL ME HOW, HOW? Thanks for destroying life as we knew it. God have mercy on your soul.

I want my Mom to call me...just one more time.

Rita, I so wish there was some way we could lift the burden your family is carrying.

Though I didn't lose my beloved Mom in such an evil way as you have, she is gone and I really don't think the sadness ever completely leaves you, no matter the circumstances.

That being said, my Mom has called me on the PHONE many times in my dreams since she's been gone. It seems to be her preferred method of contact. That may sound weird, but it's true. And she always calls me when I need her the most!

Stay strong for your babies, Rita. They will see you through this, just as you will see them through this. :blowkiss:

Rita and Families-
We live in MO and had not even heard about what happened to your mom, since I came across it in a newswire. I had to stay up way past my bedtime last night until I read every single post in this thread. It just breaks my heart for you. What an unthinkable tragedy! Are any of us safe anymore?? I can only imagine what you all are going through. I pray you will find answers soon!
I am sure you have already thought about every angle. I told my hubby the story, he is former LE in Texas. He immediately said had to be someone she knew, this crime was def. personal, not random, and he probably not planned to far in advance. With the evidence LE has that they have released to public, sounds like someone will be turning him in soon. Someone for sure knows who that hat and money clip belong to. Hubby said guys tend to wear their fave hat most of the time, rather than switching it up like women do purses and shoes. Someone will figure out the guy that wore that hat around, especially if he has more clues he is tied to. My hubby guessed a bar buddy.
Have faith!

:Welcome-12-june: Gringa!!!

Rita, I so wish there was some way we could lift the burden your family is carrying.

Though I didn't lose my beloved Mom in such an evil way as you have, she is gone and I really don't think the sadness ever completely leaves you, no matter the circumstances.

That being said, my Mom has called me on the PHONE many times in my dreams since she's been gone. It seems to be her preferred method of contact. That may sound weird, but it's true. And she always calls me when I need her the most!

Stay strong for your babies, Rita. They will see you through this, just as you will see them through this. :blowkiss:

Rita, When you are part of a close family, when the mom is gone, no matter the circumstances, it leaves a void.
I agree that the sadness never completely leaves.
My mom does not phone me in my dreams, she appears in the back yard of the house I grew up in.
My dad, on the other hand, like to play with electricity. Lights on. Lights off.

Your children will see how you behave throughout this. That it is okay to be strong and take care of business and it is okay to cry out and rail at God a little. Your mom showed you grace under pressure, that's exactly what your kids see in you.
And grace under pressure is courage.

Thinking of you and your family, prayers for all of you.

Rita and Families-
Have faith!

Welcome to Websleuths White Girl!! (Gringa) ;)

Prayers for Rita and her family during Christmas..Hopefully the Lord will deliver information or Pat in the New Year to come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse