KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rita, I haven't written in awhile, as I have been in the hospital, but I improve daily, and your Mom is never far from my thoughts. I met with my former Pastor for dinner last night and told him the story, and he is putting Pat in his worldwide prayer chain. That said, I also wrote Ellen Degeneres and asked for some air time for your family and to promote TES. I pray she responds. Ellen is very close to HER Mom, and perhaps this will strike a chord within her heart. She is a very caring and giving perosn it seems. It's time to take some action before this all just dies away. That would SO not be fair.
Continued prayers and heartfelt love from our family to yours.
Beth

eyes.. I think that there is still a foe out there for us to all meet... whether we meet him in person or not remains to be seen but SOMEONE DID THIS to your mamma.. and we need to find him!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If LE is slumped OR at a standstll that doesn't mean that we have to be! What else do we know about this situation?? And what happened that night??? WHAT IS LE DOING??????????????? We need a RENEWED PUSH of the pictures of the cap and clip Rita! Really we do. We need to contact MSM shows etc and get her picture out there... She could not just poof off and no one notices she is gone. We ALL KNOW SHE IS GONE. Let us have a push to find her in the new year. I for one volunteer to help you. Please call on me!

FIND PATRICIA KMMI!

Ever since 9/11/01 I have watched the Cable news shows. Mostly HLN these days. I get soooo tired of repeating the same stories every hour, sure would be nice if they would add a couple stories about missing persons each hour.

Rita

Just wanted to let you know that I am going to be off for a while, hubby and I are taking a few days off but will carry you all in my heart as we travel. Friends from our list will let me know how/when/if new things develop (as we pray they will).

May the new year bring you the answers you deserve, the justice you want and the peace we all pray for.

Bless you all
Love
Pam

I check here every day to see if any progress has been made on finding Ms. Kimmi. Rita, I want to send loving thoughts to you and your family as a new year begins without your mom. Your frustration and anger are totally normal; just let your feelings out. Know that you, your mom, and family are in my thoughts every day.

Merry Christmas to you and yours...

Thank you for thinking of us even on Christmas day. Her dog is very small and probably not brave enough to actually bite someone. She would bark at people she was not comfortable with (even the kids if they were running around and made her nervous), but I never knew her to confront someone. I don't know what she would have done if she thought Mom was in danger though...

I will check on the ballcap and see what all they have tested for.

I still go crazy wondering how this guy got her to the door. She had to have heard that truck...uuuuuuuuhhhhhhh, it makes me nuts. I guess it doesn't even matter at this point but I can't stop thinking about it.

Thank you for the Christmas wishes =)

Even if the dog is small, the hairs will transfer easily, especially being that the dog lived inside the house. We have a dog, and the hair gets all over! Especially on clothing, so it is likely that the clothing your mother had on that night had dog hairs on it. The hairs then in turn, would be transfered to car seats in possibly the truck or whereever your mother may have been in, from her clothing.
Even if the perp attempted to vacuum the truck to rid of hairs, it won't work. They will still remain. I've tried for my cars in the past at car washes and even those high power vacs don't remove all dog hair.
If LE could just get ahold of that truck, dog hairs would be some strong evidence as they would match Pat's pup.

At that time of day around when the perp got Pat out of the house, did she have a set routine?
Would it be possible that she had water running or was doing something so that she wouldn't be able to hear the truck coming up the driveway? Maybe a tv or music on?

If they ever find the red truck, then I think the dog hair evidence could really help. As well, as any hair or other forensic evidence from Patricia.

I don't think I could get my mind to shut down either, but don't be so hard on yourself, you are a kind person with a tender spirit, and it's ok to be confused and to be angry. If we all see you starting to "dwell" in the land of anger, we will come get you out of there, cuz I once heard this saying that said "being angry is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but you're the only one who can feel it"
Through this whole ordeal you have remained "better" NOT "bitter". Your mama taught you well, and you kids are teaching your children very valuable lessons with the grace you have handled this with. It's ok to cry, Jesus wept. He loves you and understands your pain, I just wish we could take it all away from you kids. Whatever the plan is, I believe that you have been "faithful" to the Lord, and HE will reward you for that. Have you ever read the book, "The Shack" ? Tough book, but amazing. Deals with alot of the emotions you are dealing with. Be Blessed my friend, Be Blessed

I don't know if any of us feel true anger right now...yes, we get mad and frustrated, but I think the grief completely overpowers anger at this point. We all THINK of how you could and want to retaliate...but whatever exists in the people who did this, does NOT exist in most human beings, including us. I think that's where the frustration comes in. You want to retaliate, but know that you can't...it makes you feel very helpless. Several people have recommended "The Shack" so I will have to get it.

I forgot to say earlier, I have a 3lb, yes, 3lb dog, and he is WAY PROTECTIVE of me. I think if someone was trying to hurt me, he would try to bite them. He may be small, but he has the heart of a Pit Bull. I also would check for dog hairs

I'm checking to see if LE has done this or not.

eyes.. I think that there is still a foe out there for us to all meet... whether we meet him in person or not remains to be seen but SOMEONE DID THIS to your mamma.. and we need to find him!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If LE is slumped OR at a standstll that doesn't mean that we have to be! What else do we know about this situation?? And what happened that night??? WHAT IS LE DOING??????????????? We need a RENEWED PUSH of the pictures of the cap and clip Rita! Really we do. We need to contact MSM shows etc and get her picture out there... She could not just poof off and no one notices she is gone. We ALL KNOW SHE IS GONE. Let us have a push to find her in the new year. I for one volunteer to help you. Please call on me!

FIND PATRICIA KMMI!

LE is working hard, but sharing less with us at this point...which we hope is a good thing.

Has TES been in touch with family or LE?
Are they coming to KS and MO?

Bumping with love. Still reading, just nothing to contribute but my continued sorrow and sympathy.

I keep thinking, they found her! when I see the thread at the top of the list.

My prayers that she is found.

I pray that with this year ending and the new year beginning, that
Patricia Kimmi can be found.
She can be home with her family.

I don't know if any of us feel true anger right now...yes, we get mad and frustrated, but I think the grief completely overpowers anger at this point. We all THINK of how you could and want to retaliate...but whatever exists in the people who did this, does NOT exist in most human beings, including us. I think that's where the frustration comes in. You want to retaliate, but know that you can't...it makes you feel very helpless. Several people have recommended "The Shack" so I will have to get it.

I'm checking to see if LE has done this or not.

LE is working hard, but sharing less with us at this point...which we hope is a good thing.
I pray that 2010 will bring your family peace. I am sure I would feel helpless also. I know when my mom had cancer, I couldn't "fix it", and it just laid me down, it hurt so bad. Control is just an illusion. We all think we have it, but none of us really do. As for this "sub-human, soul-less" person, or persons who did this to your mom........there will be a day. It is bad enough to have taken your mom, but to leave you without any answers, to continue to hurt you and your families......I pity them, for there will be a day when there will be nowhere they can hide, nowhere.
I do not wish ill on anyone, but this whole thing pushes my buttons beyond about as much as I can handle. I guess I am one of those "old fashioned rednecks", I believe that anyone who hurts a child, all of the miserable sex offenders, people beaters, murderers, abusers in general....should not be allowed to draw another breath if they are truly guilty. I am thankful that Jesus loves me, and I know He will bring the vengeance on them much more than I could ever hope or imagine. Kimmi kids.....there will be a day. I know my family will be standing with all of you. And I know things don't look real positive sometimes about seeing your mom again on this earth, but please don't give up on seeing her alive until you are given positive reason not to. Miracles happen everyday....everyday.

I live in southern Kansas but I have lived in a small kansas town before, and everyone knows about who lives where and what they own and drive, or is related to someone they know. Duallies are not THAT common and would be known by friends or family of someone that owned one. Only rich cowboys seem to own those trucks. Is LE checking on registered vehicles? Someone would have to recognize that kind of truck. My prayers for the family in this difficult time.

This is true, dually seem to be more common among well to do men in rural areas. Some may use them to tow trailers, boats, or for their business (say landscaping or whatever uses a tow trailer).

There is this type of thing you can get to change the color of your car, it's like a vinyl type covering you can get camuflage and it sticks to the car or truck without harming the paint. Here's a site that sells it so you can see what i mean, evidently it's used in advertising as well, supposedly anything can be made (they do custom work), so maybe there's a possibility that the dark colored or red dually is advertising a business on the sides of it now:

http://www.powersportswraps.com/Gallery/Vehicle-Photos/2.htm

It's possible to add only just (for example) a camuflage trimming, or a solid color.
I just wanted to throw this out there just in case..

For some reason I feel Patricia Kimmi will be found soon.
I know. I know.
I don't really have any 'psychic' ability.
I just feel she is so close by.

Most killers place the person somewhere that is familiar to them.
On their own land, on their vacation land, at their favorite fishing spot...

i.e., Stephanie Condon, missing girl from OR, found on property of alleged abductor
/killer's parents, 10 1/2 yrs later; Kaelin Glazier, missing girl from OR, found on property of alleged abductor'killer's parents, 12 yrs later.

Dreamweaver is right, sadly this is almost always the case.
Humans have a tendency to stick with areas that they are familiar with.
They are creatures of habit in that sense. This tends to be the case from murders committed from domestics, (homicides where one perp is involved and killed once), ranging to serial killers.
They all seem to have a "comfort zone", an area they are familiar and comfortable with.

Hoping the new year brings some answers.....which bring Pat home! Thinking of you, Rita, and your family every day.

Just an update on the local weather. Today it is below 0 degrees..
The snow is very deep in some places due to drifting. The main roads are clear but some country roads are covered with snow & have large piles of snow at the sides of the road.
The Atchison Daily Globe had an article on Pat's disappearance in their January 2nd 2010 edition.
KNZA Radio keeps a photo of Pat + reward offered posted at their website.

Just an update on the local weather. Today it is below 0 degrees..
The snow is very deep in some places due to drifting. The main roads are clear but some country roads are covered with snow & have large piles of snow at the sides of the road.
The Atchison Daily Globe had an article on Pat's disappearance in their January 2nd 2010 edition.
KNZA Radio keeps a photo of Pat + reward offered posted at their website.

===
Thanks for this update bowmancabin.
I will get the news article link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads