KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Praying for the Kimmi kids and praying the Pat will be found soon.

P---praying
A---all
T---the time

bbm... and yes it does! We are supposed to get more tomomrrow and thursday! I wish it would stop so TES could get to Kansas.

Keeping my fingers crossed that AMW will bring some new leads in. Someone has to know something! Praying for Pat and family daily!
How do you do the "bump" up thing? We want to keep Pat at the top.

k, gonna really show my ignorance here but here it goes......page one of what,....this website or what/where?

G~

yes....when no one posts on a particular thread for a while it will become "inactive" I guess is the only word I can think of to use. When you "bump" it up with a reply it will bring this thread (Pat Kimmi's) current on the "missing" page.

I sure hope I didn't confuse you....I know what I want to say but can't always express myself in so many words!

k, gonna really show my ignorance here but here it goes......page one of what,....this website or what/where?

G~

The Missing/Located Discussion forum - where we are!

Welcome!!!

Just a comment on the 'darn' weather in the area, it's snowing, blowing & really cold, I expect our road will be drifted closed tonight. (one of the worst winters in a long time).

Despite global warming, it seems the nation (and beyond) is in a real cold spell right now. The weather in Topeka after work last night was crappy. On the way home, my husband, son who is 9, and I ran into some police cars etc. There were flashing lights all over. My son said, "what happened, did they find that duelly truck?" It made me smile....

Don't ever think people are losing interest-- everyone in the area hopes and prays that we will hear something soon on your mom. Of all the years to have such snow on the ground and bitter cold... it sucks that it is now.

I bet I'm not the only one thinking that right now. Best wishes to all and this was a bump for PAT and the KIMMI'S!

G~

No worries, it took me a couple years here to figure out how to send a pm or that i even had pms. That is the truth, too.
Also there are still a few abbreviatons that confuse me, and i can't seem to get down how to multiple qoute.

Bumping for Pat and prayers Rita, and the families!!!
May this New Year Bless them and let the light of the sun's rays shine so that the darkness fades out until only the truth remains.

I had missed the AMW show (we don't get any channels in, no cable here) however i am glad that Pat was featured, as it brings a lot of attention to her case, the more aware, the better!

Thinking of Pat, Praying for answers and Hoping the answers don't bring any more pain to the Kimmis.

Never lose HOPE!!! Praying for Pat and her Family Daily... GOD hears our prayers, now we just have to have the patience for him to answer them....

Ps 37;3-5
3 Trust in the LORD and do good;
dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.

4 Delight yourself in the LORD
and he will give you the desires of your heart.

5 Commit your way to the LORD;
trust in him and he will do this:

Praying for ya'all

Just wanted to say thank you to all of you for the continued thoughts and prayers. It means a lot to all of us.

We don't have any updates yet, but we are hoping and praying that in the next few weeks, we will have some answers. Thank you all again.

Gene Kimmi

I am sure that I probably speak for alot of us when I say.........you are more than welcome. We know you would do the same for us. There are alot of thoughtful people on this sight...and I am glad to have been able to "cyber meet" them. I just wish we didn't have to meet this way.
Blessings to all of you.

Gene and Rita- We are still thinking of you and your family, and haven't forgotten you or your mom! Prayers are continously with you.

Praying for Pat and all the other missing loved ones out there.

You know I pray to God I never have to find out how this feels. I cannot imagine the pain for all of you who are missing loved ones.
Please know that you are all thought of and prayed for more than you will ever know.
Kimmi kids.......hold on...........God loves you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13