KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To all of Pat's Family- Hang on!! Answers have to be here soon!! All of us are praying day in and day out for answers.... just HOLD ON!! We Love You Guys!!

Hopefully this will end well...I keep hoping with all of my heart that she is indeed still ALIVE. I feel it in my very bones, I do...!

I felt the same way until I read this from the ksnt news site, linked above.
"“The only thing that remains is hope,” Calhoun said. “We’re not optimistic that any of the three are alive.”
Now I do have some doubts, but Im going to hold out hope that she is indeed alive and someone is just holding her. She is still in my prayers everyday.

'snipped from above link'

Atchison County sheriff John Calhoun said his department is continuing to investigate leads in both cases. In the Kimmi case, they have identified persons of interest, but have not identified them publically.
bbm:

So, we have at least two.... persons of interests.....
this is good news.!!!!!!!!!!!!
progress.... thank God! Prayers, prayers, prayers and more prayers for Pat!

Miracles happen everyday....everyday.
Pray without ceasing........and when the outlook looks dim, try the UPlook.
P....praying
A...all
T...the time
Lovin' the Kimmi kids and their families

It got up to almost 50 yesterday in central kans.Alot of snow is now gone from around here. I am hoping alot of snow melted around horton too so that maybe they can find pat.

Miracles happen everyday....everyday.
Pray without ceasing........and when the outlook looks dim, try the UPlook.
P....praying
A...all
T...the time
Lovin' the Kimmi kids and their families

I LOVE this! I am PAT for Pat too!

Be still my heart!!!! Praying harder than ever!!! Hold on to hope Kimmi family.

I'm from the UK and have followed this case from the start.

I've not had internet access since the 6th Dec and was hoping and praying that when I finally got back online that there'd be a positive outcome to this case.

To all Pat's family, you and her are in the thoughts of many in the UK who I've told about the case, and who travel frequently to the US.

again, my thoughts are with you all.

Jay x

PS apologies if this posts twice as my internet access dropped out for a moment

Hopefully this will end well...I keep hoping with all of my heart that she is indeed still ALIVE. I feel it in my very bones, I do...!

I hear ya, I don't think we should give up hope, until we are given positive proof , that we should. . Miracles happen everyday.
Pat for Pat always and lovin' the Kimmi kids all the time :)

Bumping with prayers and hoping for news soon!!!!

'snipped from above link'

Atchison County sheriff John Calhoun said his department is continuing to investigate leads in both cases. In the Kimmi case, they have identified persons of interest, but have not identified them publically.
bbm:

So, we have at least two.... persons of interests.....
this is good news.!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is awesome news!!!

When the DNA comes back on that cap.. well it looks like someone lost it in a hurry so they wouldn't have had the time to bother to remove any hair strands, sweat, dna, from the hat. That and the money clip.

The truth will come out.

Prayers for Rita & her family!!!

This is awesome news!!!

When the DNA comes back on that cap.. well it looks like someone lost it in a hurry so they wouldn't have had the time to bother to remove any hair strands, sweat, dna, from the hat. That and the money clip.

The truth will come out.

Prayers for Rita & her family!!!

You are so right!!!, someone somewhere is sweatin' it tonight....and I'm glad.

Just thinking about Pat Kimmi this morning. It sounds like LE might be moving closer to finding who took her. My greatest hope is that it will lead them to Pat. Continued prayers for Pat and all of the family.

Bumping from page 2 to 1. Too many missing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway