KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear LORD- we lift Pat and her family up to you in every way possible.. please help us to be patient knowing that you are in control of the situation. Help us to remember our faith, and to never lose hope. please bring comfort to all of Pat's family and friends during this struggle. i pray you will wipe the tears from our eyes, and show us what you want us to see. i pray that whomever took Pat from us will be weighed down with this burden and will confess to what they have done. LORD we know you are in control and i pray all these things in JESUS name- AMEN

It has been over two months since the cap was found.

The news about any dna on the cap should be out soon.
If dna or fingerprints or blood is found on the money clip,
there should be an arrest soon.

And that should lead to Patricia Kimmi.

The only way the dna or prints is going to help is if the cops already have them on file. I find it hard to believe that noone has seen that cap or called the cops to say they have seen it before.

Re: the DNA, it may be awhile, unfortunately:

KBI has backlog of 35,000 DNA samples, attorney general says
http://www.kansascity.com/news/breaking_news/story/1685903.html

As for the cap, one doesn't generally notice something that innocuous, as most guys in rural Kansas wear caps. One's eyes don't automatically focus on the gimme cap on another's head.

The main chance, right now, is that we're dealing with persons of interest; let's hope that one of these characters can be convinced to rat out the other(s). That's the best chance to find out where Pat is, I'd say.

The last sentence in the article states that the backlog does NOT include any current
active investigations, so I would think that work on Pat's case is being done. We can
only hope.

Mary

Praying so hard for the Kimmi family tonight.... it brings tears to my eyes all the time...praying for answers very very soon...

We've had some very tough days. We're still just waiting. My nerves are so on edge I could just punch a wall...oh wait - I DID punch a wall. I am so MAD that there are animals walking around out there free, enjoying their lives while our Mom is GONE. I am mad that they don't even care, that the life of an innocent human being was taken for WHAT??? I CANNOT WAIT TO LOOK ALL OF YOU IN THE EYES AND TELL YOU HOW YOU HAVE LITERALLY RIPPED APART THE LIVES OF OUR FAMILY, EVERY FAMILY MEMBER WHO LOVED HER, AND ALL OF OUR CLOSE FRIENDS WHO LOVED HER. YOU SHOULD HAVE TO WATCH US ALL CRYING TOGETHER FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO US. YOU ARE MISERABLE, SICK, DISGUSTING, WORTHLESS, USELESS GARBAGE.

We've had some very tough days. We're still just waiting. My nerves are so on edge I could just punch a wall...oh wait - I DID punch a wall. I am so MAD that there are animals walking around out there free, enjoying their lives while our Mom is GONE. I am mad that they don't even care, that the life of an innocent human being was taken for WHAT??? I CANNOT WAIT TO LOOK ALL OF YOU IN THE EYES AND TELL YOU HOW YOU HAVE LITERALLY RIPPED APART THE LIVES OF OUR FAMILY, EVERY FAMILY MEMBER WHO LOVED HER, AND ALL OF OUR CLOSE FRIENDS WHO LOVED HER. YOU SHOULD HAVE TO WATCH US ALL CRYING TOGETHER FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO US. YOU ARE MISERABLE, SICK, DISGUSTING, WORTHLESS, USELESS GARBAGE.

I wanted to get on here in case there was news and saw your post, Rita.
I am so sorry for what you all have been through. I can't imagine how sad and angry and exhausted you must all feel. Yes, they are disgusting monsters and whoever did this needs to be caught. PRAYING SOMEONE COMES FORWARD w/ SOMETHING. ANYTHING.

I cannot even begin to imagine how you all feel. My love to Pat, and the Kimmi kids and their families.
There will be a reckoning........and whoever these "spineless, evil people" are....and you know who you are.......the reckoning is coming soon.

Oh and one more thing, what kind of man/and or woman do this to someone, to a family? What motivates someone to take someone's life, if that is what has happened? What motivates you to keep it a secret when you know the person who did it? I'm sure you read these posts, and I for one just want you to know that you are a coward. All of you involved are. Nothing but cowards. When your families find out what you have done....you will be alone. They will want nothing to do with you...ever again. That will be your own private hell that you deserve here on earth, but nothing compared to the hell you have to look forward to when you draw your last breath here.

Oh and one more thing, what kind of man/and or woman do this to someone, to a family? What motivates someone to take someone's life, if that is what has happened? What motivates you to keep it a secret when you know the person who did it? I'm sure you read these posts, and I for one just want you to know that you are a coward. All of you involved are. Nothing but cowards. When your families find out what you have done....you will be alone. They will want nothing to do with you...ever again. That will be your own private hell that you deserve here on earth, but nothing compared to the hell you have to look forward to when you draw your last breath here.

Yup, ITA with everything you said, right now they are "lucky cowards" because they haven't been caught "YET"!!! Everybody's luck runs out eventually.

praying for the family
G~

Checking every day for news about Pat. My heartfelt sympathy for the family and prayers for comfort, peace, and justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back