KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WIBW channel 13 news has sent an alert that a suspect has been arrested on their SKY watch 13 alert system. News conference this afternoon.

The hat was from that town.

Yes, and a VERY small town...and more than likely easy for someone to put together the hat, the money clip, the truck, and associate all those with one person! AND bless whoever the person was who did so!

jmoo

WIBW channel 13 news has sent an alert that a suspect has been arrested on their SKY watch 13 alert system. News conference this afternoon.

Amen and Amen
I do pray that this is the end of all of this. I am asking those of you who would like to...to please pray specifically in your hearts for peace for the Kimmi kids on this day, only God could sustain someone at this particular point in time, and I know they are all exhausted....we love you Kimmi kids

Hi to everyone - our family does not know any more than that a search warrant was issued this morning, and then we started getting calls about the Atchison Globe article. A local news station and newspaper advised us of a press conference at 2:30 but we did not know anything of that either. We continue to wait for news and thank you all so very much for your prayers.

Hi to everyone - our family does not know any more than that a search warrant was issued this morning, and then we started getting calls about the Atchison Globe article. A local news station and newspaper advised us of a press conference at 2:30 but we did not know anything of that either. We continue to wait for news and thank you all so very much for your prayers.

I'm so sorry Rita, I would have never put the globe link up there if I thought you hadn't been notified first. Please forgive me for that.

We're all here for you Rita....you have more prayers and thoughts being offered for you, your mom and family than you could ever know.

Anybody run the vehicles owners names through local Sheriffs dept/jail records and Ct records yet?

Praying hard for the family, real hard.

If this is a live presser - anyone know how to find a link? I can't!

Rita - hugs and prayers to the family. Hoping your nightmare is finally coming to an end. :blowkiss:

Rita - You and your family have been in my thoughts and prayers so much the last few days.

I cannot imagine the stress and pressure that you have been under. I wish I could take some of that for you.

Please just know that we are thinking about you and praying for you. I hope that brings some comfort to you.

KNZA (www.knzafm.com) has just announced they will have live coverage of the news conference. That is the radio station in nearby Hiawatha. 103.9

Arrest Announcement Expected In Kimmi Disappearance

http://www.wibw.com/home/headlines/82277367.html

(No presser links yet.)

snipped' from above article:

A news tip came from several 13 News viewers who saw numerous law enforcement officers and helicopter traffic in and around Sabetha
Thursday morning, where a search warrant was being executed by multiple agencies.
Our tip source and the Atchison Globe online are reporting officers found a dismantled vehicle on property owned by Roger Hollister in rural Nemaha county..

I do not know if this is the person that has been arrested.

Does anybody know another name for this "V" road in Sabetha, KS?
Using Google maps I only see a Virginia Street and the numbers stop in the 1600 block. I see no "V Road".

Also, I could not find the local Nemaha County Sheriff jail inmate listings online. I found the Nemaha County Sheriff site but it does not appear to me that the inmate listings are online. Anybody have any ideas?

(((((Hugs))))) to the Kimmi Kids! I know we have all been praying for this to end ~ and that is indeed what we want. But, I also know that as this plays out, there will be alot of new emotion and things that will be a bit tough. Praying for you all

I found a "V Road" on the appraisers website but no link to a map. The name Hollister pulls up but the first names are different as well as the parcel address on V rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChillThrills