KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just in case your reading this, you should know it would be in your best intrest to turn yourself in. You would be a lot safer in jail than you are where Pat's friends can get to you. I'm not making any threats. I'm just saying she's got an awful lot of friends who lack the grace and moral discipline of her children and they are pissed. Since we will find out who and where you are they will all know everything about you. Better hope the cops get to you first. The longer you drag this out their anger and numbers will grow. You better be looking over your shoulder cause they are everywhere!!!
Again I'm not making any threats. I'm just saying I wouldn't want to be you when the word gets out.

Please keep Rita and all her family in your thoughts and prayers today. I am in the understanding that there is a lot going on right now, and they have possibly found the person who did this to Pat. I am praying for all of them.

I am hoping this is all true, they have found who did this.

Please keep Rita and all her family in your thoughts and prayers today. I am in the understanding that there is a lot going on right now, and they have possibly found the person who did this to Pat. I am praying for all of them.

The Kimmi's are always in my thoughts and prayers. But OMG I'll pray extra hard for news today!

Breaking News
Go to www.atchisonglobeonline.com

I will leave the rest for Rita or her brothers to say, as I don't want to interfere.
Please keep praying everyone, it really works.
P praying
A all
T the time

Atchison County law execute warrant in Kimmi search

(snip)
"Sheriff Calhoon declined to comment on the Hollisters' relationship with 58-year-old Ms. Kimmi, who disappeared Nov. 6 from her rural Horton residence. Nor would he comment on the Hollisters' involvement in the case.

"He indicated that the investigation remained ongoing and that the field of suspects was wide open.

"He estimated that 40 law enforcement officers from state agencies and counties adjacent to Atchison had converged in Sabetha Thursday to assist with the execution of the warrant."

http://www.atchisonglobeonline.com/main.asp?SectionID=16&SubSectionID=33&ArticleID=13350

OMG ya'll - I have the chills! Please, please, please let this family have the answers they've been praying for today!!!

For non-NE KS folk, Sabetha is about 30 miles north/northeast of Horton.

Atchison County law execute warrant in Kimmi search

By MARY MEYERS
Reporter

Authorities from the Atchison County Sheriff's Office executed a search warrant Thursday morning in rural Nemaha County in connection with the disappearance of Patricia Kimmi.

Atchison County Sheriff John Calhoon said that authorities had located, confiscated and searched a dismantled vehicle that was believed to be involved in the incident.

The vehicle was located at the Roger and Rebecca Hollister residence.

Sheriff Calhoon declined to comment on the Hollisters' relationship with 58-year-old Ms. Kimmi, who disappeared Nov. 6 from her rural Horton residence. Nor would he comment on the Hollisters' involvement in the case.

He indicated that the investigation remained ongoing and that the field of suspects was wide open.

He estimated that 40 law enforcement officers from state agencies and counties adjacent to Atchison had converged in Sabetha Thursday to assist with the execution of the warrant.

Oh, dear God!!!

I had chills when I read this, too....I hope this brings answers to Rita and family.

I would like nothing better than the family to have some sort of closure or at least concrete news at this point. Bless them, and I am praying for them and those that love this wonderful woman.

This was on the radio just now. KNZA

A major break has been reported in the case of a missing rural Atchison County woman.
Sheriff John Calhoon confirmed a search warrant was been serving this ( Thursday ) morning at a residence in rural Nemaha County in connection with the disappearance of 58-year-old Patricia Kimmi…. ( play audio )
Calhoon says more information will be made available later today. So far, there’s no word on an arrest and no name has been made public regarding the possible suspect.

This was on the radio just now. KNZA

A major break has been reported in the case of a missing rural Atchison County woman.
Sheriff John Calhoon confirmed a search warrant was been serving this ( Thursday ) morning at a residence in rural Nemaha County in connection with the disappearance of 58-year-old Patricia Kimmi…. ( play audio )
Calhoon says more information will be made available later today. So far, there’s no word on an arrest and no name has been made public regarding the possible suspect.

Here's that link:

http://www.knzafm.com/stories/08914_MAJOR-BREAK-REPORTED-IN-KIMMI-CASE_114848.php

Dear Lord- Please let this be the end...Continuous Prayers..... Lord hear our cries!!!!

I know they want answers, but it will be so tough to find out who did this and the particulars. I am so elated there might be news, but so very sad for this family. What a heart-wrenching stressful time they have had. I am saying a prayer right now that all the answers come very soon!

The closest scanner link that I could get to this area was Jefferson county, and it seemed to be all quiet at the time that I went there, I am hoping that the Kimmi family is being kept up to date as the events of the day occur. I am anxiously waiting to hear, so I can not imagine the stress and anxiety that they must be feeling right now.

jmoo

probable address location for the search that was reported in the article quoted above is 1755 V Rd, Sabetha, KS....mods please remove if this is not allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back