KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant remember if you have said anything about this or even if its been asked before, but would your mother have opened the door for someone perporting to be a LE officer, or a utility worker who may have stopped by for a "service check"? I can't help but think that there have been cases where people have been able to gain entry into the house of someone very security conscious by using very authentic looking ID/Badges etc., but were obviously there for other pruposes. We had a rash of imposter traffic stops hear last year by someone with a Dodge Charger that they had miocked up to resemble the local Sherrifs Department unmarked Chargers, and they were able to pull over several women in very sparcely populated areas of the county.

Those types of people are people she would have opened the door to...police, any of the local utility workers. It would be unusual for them to be out after dark (utilities, anyway) but if she knew them by sight, she would have opened the door, I think.

Hi Rita, have investigators run a credit check for evidence of identity theft? I believe the financial angle on this has been asked about a couple of times on this forum. I'm sure the publicity around her abduction has eliminated the ability for her to call the bank (Everest? Horton?) but have any credit cards or similar been applied for? I know it is a long shot.

I'll see if they've done that. Is there some way that I can check into it myself? I wish there was a trail leading somewhere...ANYWHERE.

You might be just the person she needs to hear from to soothe her anguish over this whole thing. You can find her address easily, as unfortunately for her, her address is all over the news, and even the exact location where she USED TO KEEP her keys is thoroughly discussed in the long version of the 911 call!

Somehow, though, I doubt that the keys are still there, or that the big dogs are locked in with the goats anymore! Anyone with any ill intent would be wise to think before going into any part of her property in the future.

jmoo

I agree. What a strong woman, God Bless her. I would like to contact her, if that wouldn't further freak her out after what she's been thru.

And praying for you too! I can't wait until they get there, hope you'll give us a minute by minute review - just kidding - but I think what they do is so wonderful. if I weren't so darn old and uncoordinated, I'd sure like to try it.

Hugs
Pam

I swear, I WILL give you a minute by minute review! I promise!

why was there no SKETCH OF THE TRUCK released by LE? If it was witnessed and involved why is there no SKETCH of it released to the pulic? It makes NO SENSE TO ME the more I think about it UNLESS LE HAS A SUSPECT IN MIND WITH SUCH A TRUCK? any thoughts?

I don't know, except that there is some discrepancy in the description. I do know they are continuing to work on the truck angle.

Suggestion (re:dually, hat, money clip)

I think every county in Kansas has a website & may have email address or fax # for the county treasurer's office - would be a good place to send flyers.

(105 counties in KS)

I just did a search of Kansas Counties & it gave me a list with contact information.

(also saw that Richardson County NE has website & email contact info)

www.kansas.gov has a subscriber service ($95) for Kansas Motor Vehicle Records

Other places to consider contacting:
City Offices
Auto Dealers or Auto Repair
Auto Parts
Tire Dealers
Farm Implement Dealers
Chamber of Commerce
RV-Camping Trailer Dealers
Stock/Horse Trailer Dealers
Insurance Agents
etc..............

Identity theft - might be good to check Pat's Credit Report for any suspicious activity...looks like you can do that via the internet.

I agree. What a strong woman, God Bless her. I would like to contact her, if that wouldn't further freak her out after what she's been thru.

I swear, I WILL give you a minute by minute review! I promise!

I don't know, except that there is some discrepancy in the description. I do know they are continuing to work on the truck angle.

That case and 911 call was so sad. The woman had to defend herself. It sure shows what alcohol can do, it brings out the devil. If that man was sober it would likely have had a different ending.
Maybe if you call the LE there and ask if you can contact her they'd give the best advice. Sometimes the horror of these situations can bring random people together for help and support.. i hope that came out sounding right.

Identity theft - might be good to check Pat's Credit Report for any suspicious activity...looks like you can do that via the internet.

I tried to do this and the website would not process the request...I don't know if I did something wrong or what. So, I talked to LE and they said they have Mom listed in so many different databases that if someone tried to open an account in her name or used her name in any way, they would be alerted. Thank you for the idea - I appreciate it.

That case and 911 call was so sad. The woman had to defend herself. It sure shows what alcohol can do, it brings out the devil. If that man was sober it would likely have had a different ending.
Maybe if you call the LE there and ask if you can contact her they'd give the best advice. Sometimes the horror of these situations can bring random people together for help and support.. i hope that came out sounding right.

Very sad...I feel so bad for her. And what you said is absolutely true - I just had a phonecall today from the family member of another missing person and it's very comforting to talk to someone else going thru it and kind of know what to expect down the road. She kept saying she didn't want to bother me, but I was very grateful that she called.

HLN had shown a mugshot of the guy Donna Jackson had to shoot in the home invasion. In the mugshot his head was shaved. Then it showed what he would look like if he had hair and sideburns. Looks so much like the guy Hailey Elliott got into a truck with.

Then there was a truck from out of the area seen when Patricia Kimmi went missing.

So, the guy Donna Jackson shot had an extensive record AND a truck. Hailey Elliott got into a truck with a guy. Then we have a truck having been seen at the time of Patricia's disappearance. Coincidence? Oklahoma is just the next state down. I want to know what kind of truck this guy had that Donna Jackson shot! He was clearly crazy!

MOO

HLN had shown a mugshot of the guy Donna Jackson had to shoot in the home invasion. In the mugshot his head was shaved. Then it showed what he would look like if he had hair and sideburns. Looks so much like the guy Hailey Elliott got into a truck with.

Then there was a truck from out of the area seen when Patricia Kimmi went missing.

So, the guy Donna Jackson shot had an extensive record AND a truck. Hailey Elliott got into a truck with a guy. Then we have a truck having been seen at the time of Patricia's disappearance. Coincidence? Oklahoma is just the next state down. I want to know what kind of truck this guy had that Donna Jackson shot! He was clearly crazy!

MOO

A maroon colored Chevy truck with a brush guard on the front.

MOO

Very strange incident in Oklahoma. What was he thinking and what would he have done if he got in and she didn't have a gun, just kindly say, "uhh can you call for help?" The 911 call was haunting. She sounded really in control considering... I was online late last night searching because I wanted to see what kind of truck he had too and I never found it. This is totally off subject, but he looked a lot like FLEA from RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS (for real).

A maroon colored Chevy truck with a brush guard on the front.

Was this the truck that the guy Donna Jackson shot had? He had a sister in his truck that was off in a ditch. She was in very bad shape from having ingested both alcohol and drugs. He was actually beating on Donna Jackson's door and yelling something to do with his sister Pat. He was drunk or on drugs himself. I just wonder if he traffics marijuana and drugs, and this is not the first time his sister had gotten in trouble ingesting alcohol and drugs. She was taken to the hospital, treated, and released later. Evidently this guy and his sister frequents bars. And something tells me that he would not be above abducting a woman if he wanted to or if someone paid him. I also want to know if this brother and sister knew Patricia's ex-husband or girlfriend. Maybe the girlfriend's relative or friend. Stranger things have happened. He has an extensive criminal history.

This is exactly the same kind of thing that could have happened to Patricia Kimmi. This guy, or a guy like this could have come to her door saying he had an injured sister in the truck. Maybe his sister is someone prone to drinking and ingesting drugs. This guys truck could have been down the road and he could have run to Patricia's door just as he had to Donna Jackson's house. She may have opened the door and he could have taken her.

Oh, I know this is a very long shot, but we are desperate for answers. I would like to see LE do forensics on this guys truck, tho. What could it hurt?

MOO

Just to note Donna Jackson's, and her son's, reply to interview requests; they both said they would not discuss the incident, and both asked that people remember and respect the dead man's family in their time of sorrow. Now that shows true class.

Was this the truck that the guy Donna Jackson shot had? He had a sister in his truck that was off in a ditch. She was in very bad shape from having ingested both alcohol and drugs. He was actually beating on Donna Jackson's door and yelling something to do with his sister Pat. He was drunk or on drugs himself. I just wonder if he traffics marijuana and drugs, and this is not the first time his sister had gotten in trouble ingesting alcohol and drugs. She was taken to the hospital, treated, and released later. Evidently this guy and his sister frequents bars. And something tells me that he would not be above abducting a woman if he wanted to or if someone paid him. I also want to know if this brother and sister knew Patricia's ex-husband or girlfriend. Maybe the girlfriend's relative or friend. Stranger things have happened. He has an extensive criminal history.

This is exactly the same kind of thing that could have happened to Patricia Kimmi. This guy, or a guy like this could have come to her door saying he had an injured sister in the truck. Maybe his sister is someone prone to drinking and ingesting drugs. This guys truck could have been down the road and he could have run to Patricia's door just as he had to Donna Jackson's house. She may have opened the door and he could have taken her.

Oh, I know this is a very long shot, but we are desperate for answers. I would like to see LE do forensics on this guys truck, tho. What could it hurt?

MOO

The picture of the guy that Donna Jackson shot was a mug shot wasn't it? It is just too wierd!! Sad and troubling- poor Mrs Jackson, she will be haunted with this for a long time yet she did the only thing she could do.

The picture of the guy that Donna Jackson shot was a mug shot wasn't it? It is just too wierd!! Sad and troubling- poor Mrs Jackson, she will be haunted with this for a long time yet she did the only thing she could do.

It sure was a mugshot, cclearly. Then a pic was shown on HLN that showed what he would look like with hair, and then the big sideburns. He must have had hair when he was shot. I do not know how old he was when that mugshot was taken, or how long ago it was. I was talking with my mother on the phone when it cama on HLN and had the sound off, so I do not know what the purpose was for showing him in the mugshot and then with hair. I wish I could have listened, but my daily call with my mother is very important to me so I did not catch it.

Precious Heavenly Father,

There is nothing hidden from you in all the earth. You alone can make a man out of dust, set the stars in the sky, part the Red Sea, and cause a virgin to deliver your son. You know every hair on our heads - you knit us in our mothers' wombs, you alone know the number of our days.

You give us mercy when we don't deserve it. You love us no matter what and You feel our pain. You are there to comfort us. You are our Abba Father!

You have given us your Word which is living and active, sharper than a two edged sword - it pierces even dividing soul and spirit, joint and marrow. It judges the thoughts and attitude of the heart. Nothing in all creation is hidden from your sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before your eyes and to you we must give account.

Lord, we come to you to ask you - please listen to your children! They are crying out and there is nothing we can do to comfort them! Please, Lord God! Nothing is too hard for you! You tell us that yourself in your Word! We know that it is true and we all bear witness to the miracles you still perform today!

Father we ask you - please let Pat be reunited with her family! Please give them the answers they need! Abba Father, let this nightmare come to an end!

Lord, we know that your ways aren't our ways and we aren't able to understand your timing. I am just asking for your mercy, Lord. Just plain old every day mercy which you grant every day. Father - please please let this be the day -- tomorrow? Soon we beg you!!

In the meantime - keep your arms around Pat and the kids. Father give them the peace that is above all understanding. Help us to understand your leading.

In Jesus Name

Amen

It sure was a mugshot, cclearly. Then a pic was shown on HLN that showed what he would look like with hair, and then the big sideburns. He must have had hair when he was shot. I do not know how old he was when that mugshot was taken, or how long ago it was. I was talking with my mother on the phone when it cama on HLN and had the sound off, so I do not know what the purpose was for showing him in the mugshot and then with hair. I wish I could have listened, but my daily call with my mother is very important to me so I did not catch it.

Treasure every minute with your mother. I lost mine over 5 years ago very suddenly and I miss her so much!! Nothing is more important than your family!

Treasure every minute with your mother. I lost mine over 5 years ago very suddenly and I miss her so much!! Nothing is more important than your family!

O/T:
I do treasure every moment with her, cclearly. She is 85 years old and in assisted living. She had a computer for the last 8 years or so. I gave her my laptop and was able to hook up a small mouse for her so she can play her Pogo games! She reads the news everyday and emails all 7 of us at least every other day! She keeps up with the news and we talk about the happenings in the news everyday.

She was the first in her large family to graduate college and Nursing School. And I mean the starched and ironed version of nurse. LOL. And she raised 7 healthy children.

I am so sorry you lost your mother, cclearly. I know how you must miss her. And I agree with you that family is the most important thing in the world.

Mothers are so important. That is why I cannot get Patricia Kimmi and her family off my mind. Everyday I hope to come to this thread and see that she has been located. I cannot imagine the agony her family and children feel. My prayers and thoughts are with them everyday.

Thanks, cclearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member