KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really can't. I think he is a farmer, but I am not 100% sure of that.

Everyone is being pretty tight lipped that might know anything. I am sure that is so they can make the case and not have any trouble.

I have heard they have arrested him, that he confessed to doing it and why, but I don't know if any of that is true.

Oh my. Thank you. It did sound as if LE felt others were involved. Hope it will all come out tomorrow and that Pat's babies and grandbabies can begin to heal.

Oh my. Thank you. It did sound as if LE felt others were involved. Hope it will all come out tomorrow and that Pat's babies and grandbabies can begin to heal.

That is what I am hoping as well. My heart goes out to all of them and my prayers. Though this may be hopefully one chapter close it opens another one that will not be easy for them either.

That is what I am hoping as well. My heart goes out to all of them and my prayers. Though this may be hopefully one chapter close it opens another one that will not be easy for them either.

I've been hoping & praying that the family's & friends' worst fears do not become a reality....their pain is palpable, even in a forum thread. :(

Me too and you're so right. They will need more support than ever before!

Have there been any searches or search warrants issued for the sawmill owned by Pat's ex? (I have forgotten his name)
Awful thoughts about that have always bothered me.

TY for the info that Roger is a pal of the ex. Just as many theorized at one time here.

I really don't know the answers to these questions other than what the rumor mills is around here.

From what I understand Roger was friends with Pat's ex. True or not I am not sure. I know Rebecca, she sold Home Interiors around here for years, I don't think she is involved in this, just married to Roger. I will keep my opinion of him to myself.

There are so many rumors going on here that who knows what the truth is and I would hate to say any of them in fear that none of them are true at this point and time.

IMOO I think they are both involved

IMOO I think they are both involved

Sadly, I have to agree. I hate thinking that after all the crap he has done to the family, the final straw would be to take the one thing from their lives that they could always count on. JMO

have they arrested anyone yet.. In the pictures I saw ans arrest warrant but did see if they arrested anyone./
prayers for pat...

http://stjoenews.net/news/2010/jan/22/police-execute-search-warrant-kimmi-case/

Police execute search warrant in Kimmi case

Friday, January 22, 2010

*Snip*

Ms. Kimmi disappeared from her home in rural Horton, Kan., on Nov. 6. On Thursday, the sheriff’s office, along with other law enforcement agencies in the area, executed a search warrant at 1755 V Road in rural Nemaha County, where Roger and Rebecca Hollister live.

Sheriff John Calhoon said a dismantled car had been located, confiscated and searched. The car is believed to be involved in the incident.

The vehicle is under the ownership of the Hollisters, who reportedly are friends of Ms. Kimmi’s ex-husband.
------
More at link

I think there will be several arrests soon. RH is a friend of Patricia Kimmi's ex.....

I am so glad for the Kimmi kids will finally (hopefully) have some answers.
I gave my DH the scoop this morning on the latest. He theorized that it will come out the Hollisters have serious financial trouble. He said it will all be about money, not friendship. I hope he sings like a canary!

I have to give so much credit to Rita and the rest of Pat's family. They have conducted themselves with the utmost dignity and grace through the most trying of times. My heart breaks for each and everyone of them.

It is obvious that Pat did a terrific job of raising her children to become the most impressive, respected and respectful adults.

I feel so badly for all of them but am so thankful that they have put their faith in God during this horrible time.

Prayers for Pat, Rita and all the family.

Not the hoped for happy news...but at least NEWS and progress

I have always felt that the "cap" etc was a real key part of this

and that it was wise to look into the "friends" of her ex

the fact that they dismantled the truck and had so many other vehicles
explains why no one "knew" who had that vehicle...they may not have even
used it much before

I am really hoping and praying for some answers for Rita and the Kimmi Kids

I am also so sad just thinking of this whole scenario...:(
I am hoping for full justice in this tragedy

Is this not the same Roger Hollister they are thinking of arresting now? He's supporting the sitting sheriff??? How weird is all of this??

I believe that is the same person, but not the same sheriff in Nemaha County. That article was from 2000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ragnimom