KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're still here with you and for you, Kimmi family.....truly believing that answers will come soon.

We are having a very snowy Valentine's Day so far here in Topeka.
BUMP for Pat and the whole family and a hello to all the sleuthers on here.

bump~~~ bump~~~~ bump~~~

No news but the weather...local weather cold, windy, snow...in KC there were multi-car accidents - 30 vehicles on I35, 40 vehicles on 435 & West I70 @ K7 closed due to accidents.

As we begin another week, continued prayers go out to the entire Kimmi family.

I come to this thread for Patricia Kimmi several times a day, hoping that today is the day there is breaking news.
That someone has been arrested for her disappearance:

If it is this hard for me to wait until LE have their evidence all lined up, I can only
imagine how hard it is for the Kimmi family to wait.

I do think an arrest is forthcoming. Soon.

There will be a sigh of relief, of accomplishment maybe....
but then there will be court dates and the trial....

One day at a time.
One proceeding at a time.

Praying for Pat and the Kimmi family and an early Spring, till then everybody stay warm and safe.

Per TES website:
Tim's wife is seriously ill and he plans to be with her during this time.

I am so very sorry to hear that about Tim's wife. My thoughts and prayers are with them daily for strength and healing.

Thank you HWJ, simply Thank You.

My cousin Leslie Beebe (there is a thread for her here) was missing for eight days (Dec 2004) before she was found deceased (read murdered) in her car. Her case remains unsolved also. I live in FL and when Caylee Anthony went missing I just could not sit here and not go search. I have since joined TES and am now in the process of training one dog for HRD (Human Remains Detection) and another for live scent/tracking. I start a PI internship soon so that hopefully when I obtain my license I will be able to devote my time to finding the missing pro-bono. What a difference a year makes. Thank you for sharing HWJ. Thank you.

Peace and prayers for the Kimmi family. Many, many prayers.

I'm sorry, I have no way of knowing until the call goes out, this is the reason we keep our gear and truck packed. All we have to do is grab the last minute stuff, the First Aid kits that can not be left in the truck due to heat and medications, the rechargeable walkie talkies, water, snacks etc... I can't speak for TES but I think that if Tim said he would go then he will.

I wish I could be of more help but even if I did know anything, which I don't, I would not be able to discuss search plans other than what is already public knowledge anyway.

More prayers for the family. I can not even begin to imagine...

I had no idea that you were with TES or that you had a family member missing. Thank you so much for what you do to help others. I wish you all the best in your PI training.

I am new to this web site and live in the next county from the Kimmi family. I wanted them to know that there are MANY people in DP county to the NE of you that are praying for your Mom and all of you. I have been reading all of the posts through all of the threads and just felt like I needed to do this. I have read Rita and Gene's posts in tears trying to imagine what you are going through and I can't imagine it. I am so sorry for what has happened and am praying for her to come home.

Thank you so much to you and all those in Kansas and the wonderful people here on websleuths and everywhere who have continued to pray us through this.

No news but the weather...local weather cold, windy, snow...in KC there were multi-car accidents - 30 vehicles on I35, 40 vehicles on 435 & West I70 @ K7 closed due to accidents.

Yesterday was awful...I thought it was just a freak snow and drove to Topeka where there were cars in the ditch everywhere. You couldn't even walk, it was so slick. Today, more snow and awfully cold.

Still checking here everyday, hoping for news about Pat. Thinking of Pat and her family with love and concern today and every day.

Rita,

Thank you for your added Bible verse. It is so true. It brought tears to my eyes.
I am so sorry for all that has happened. I don't think we will have to wait much longer for the quilty to be known. The righteous have a refuge and I am sure your Mother has
found a good one. I am sure God is taking good care of her.

Mary

Quick bump for Pat and positive thoughts that something will happen soon.

Bumping back to the top with prayers and IMPATIENCE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003