KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So TES is still coming to Kansas?
I'm sorry, I have no way of knowing until the call goes out, this is the reason we keep our gear and truck packed. All we have to do is grab the last minute stuff, the First Aid kits that can not be left in the truck due to heat and medications, the rechargeable walkie talkies, water, snacks etc... I can't speak for TES but I think that if Tim said he would go then he will.

I wish I could be of more help but even if I did know anything, which I don't, I would not be able to discuss search plans other than what is already public knowledge anyway.

More prayers for the family. I can not even begin to imagine...

I'm sorry, I have no way of knowing until the call goes out, this is the reason we keep our gear and truck packed. All we have to do is grab the last minute stuff, the First Aid kits that can not be left in the truck due to heat and medications, the rechargeable walkie talkies, water, snacks etc... I can't speak for TES but I think that if Tim said he would go then he will.

I wish I could be of more help but even if I did know anything, which I don't, I would not be able to discuss search plans other than what is already public knowledge anyway.

More prayers for the family. I can not even begin to imagine...

Per TES website:
Tim's wife is seriously ill and he plans to be with her during this time.

hwj- TES stands for Texas Equu Search... it is a Mounted Search and Recovery Team.... Thoughts and Prayers with the Kimmi's *** Hugs***

Yes, Tim's wife is very ill (prayers).

That does not mean that TES will come to a standstill though.
There are many people that are more than qualified and quite capable (imo) of keeping things running smoothly. There are a lot of dedicated people in TES. I think the only holdup in this case (Pat Kimmi) is the weather conditions, but again... the qualifier...my opinion only.

Prayers for Pat and family. Hoping for answers soon!

Bumping for Pat and her family this morning. May this be the day!

Precious Heavenly Father, Here we are again, Lord. We lift Pat and her family up to you. May you magnify yourself in this situation. Thank you for what you have done and for your ultimate plan. Forgive me Lord for being so impatient. With all of our hearts Lord, we ask that you bring her home!

Please keep your hand on the LE that they may not miss one thing. Lord, if it is in your will, bring someone forward to confess and to redeem themselves to the world but more importantly to You, Father!

Precious Father, this situation and this site have brought many hurting people together from all over the country. Please bring your Comfort and Hope to them.
In the precious name of Jesus
Amen

At least the sun is shining today.

Every single day I pray that we will hear of some arrests soon... and I know we are getting closer to that. TES sounds awesome and what a great bunch of people w/ such caring hearts. I'd like to think the answers will be supplied very soon through LE/ arrests etc.

Oh my, how the waiting is difficult! Sure hope that LE is on top of everything and this week will bring announcements and action.

another bump.... I hope the case is piecing together for lawenforcement. Prayers to the kimmi family.

There is a part of me that just says, Arrest them! Do it now.
And then I think, that is just selfish of me,
the police know what they are doing.
They are building an airtight case, filled with evidence
and documentation. When the arrest (s) comes,
it will be solid.

Awaiting justice.

Nothing today online from the Atchison Globe; I think they'd featured an article each of the last three weeks, so this is disappointing. Grrrr.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6