KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone,
I've been watching this ever since Pat went missing. I don't know Pat or her family. I do live in KS and have been to many Demolition Derbys and have seen many of the Kimmi's black cars with "In Loving Memory of Taylor" painted across them in bright pink. I never knew exactly what that meant until I started watching this forum. Don't know if these are Pat's kids or other relatives. But I have felt a connection to this case. This wait for justice has been excrutiating, can't even imagine what the family is feeling. Just praying for some answers soon for Pat's family. God Bless....

Pat's nephews & a niece participate in the 'demo derbys'...

Watched the St. Joe News Video..the reporter said that the county attorney (Kuckleman) said...it may be weeks or even months before an arrest will be made.....

Watched the St. Joe News Video..the reporter said that the county attorney (Kuckleman) said...it may be weeks or even months before an arrest will be made.....

I hope it is just days, and the attorney is saying that so the criminals think they still have time to run. I think this might of been a planned crime, if she is gone, this might mean the DP.
JMO

might I also take this chance to shout out to the average 3-7 guests that are always monitoring this thread to join us? we would love to hear from you.

I am most likely one of the 3-7 in most cases. I check this thread several times a day. However, I'm not auto-logged in, and I only log in when I want to post. Or to say thanks.

Let's hope that he's bluffing on the timeline.

I am most likely one of the 3-7 in most cases. I check this thread several times a day. However, I'm not auto-logged in, and I only log in when I want to post. Or to say thanks.

Let's hope that he's bluffing on the timeline.

I must say I am one of the 3-7 also!

I am hoping at the most days. That would be better. Much better time frame!

I am glad to see so many people are interested in this--
I think we are all drawn together through this site... hoping evidence is found and someone is arrested... watching for news... waiting for arrests.... praying that there is some type of peace and understanding for this family that has been through so much.

I guess I'm one of the 3-7, too, so finally registered. I'm one of Pat's horse friends from the Net, and miss her dearly. Trying to keep up with the news here, and waiting for the day I can take that white ribbon off my office door. I appreciate what you all do to keep the news out there for us.
Sunni

I guess I'm one of the 3-7, too, so finally registered. I'm one of Pat's horse friends from the Net, and miss her dearly. Trying to keep up with the news here, and waiting for the day I can take that white ribbon off my office door. I appreciate what you all do to keep the news out there for us.
Sunni

Welcome to WebSleuths, amazinggracie!

Welcome Amazinggrace.....I'm so sorry that your dear friend is missing....she has certainly won my heart through the heartfelt postings of Rita and other family members. Pat raised an amazing family who, along with her wonderful friends, have brought her close to each of us here.

Praying for answers.....

Welcome Amazinggrace.....I'm so sorry that your dear friend is missing....she has certainly won my heart through the heartfelt postings of Rita and other family members. Pat raised an amazing family who, along with her wonderful friends, have brought her close to each of us here.

Praying for answers.....

Through this site, I am among the many people who have come to have strong feelings for Pat and her family. I agree, Blondie, my heart has been won through the postings that Rita and the others have shared.
Through questions other WS members asked early in the threads, I've tried to become more careful when I'm alone even though it may not be necessary.
Each day I'm among those who check into the thread numerous times just to keep up to date but only log in when I plan to post. Thanks to all who "bump" to try to keep Pat at the top! Regarding the time frame the County Attorney gave on the news footage, days would definitely be the preference over weeks and months, but I think we ALL want LE to be thorough and not rush the arrest. Not that I want for Rita and her family to have to wait longer (it feels like it's been too long already) but no one wants a trivial error or oversight to spoil the case and let the criminals remain free.
Sending prayers and caring thoughts to Pat and her family and friends.

That's me too. I'm usually here reading, but only log in when i have something to say.....

Months will be toooooooooo long!!!! Bumping for Pat & family. Hope you all can feel us sending our prayers and strength to you daily.

I'm not sure if I'm one of the 3 of 7 but I check this web site several times a day. Always have the Kimmi's on my mind at work, at home and in my prayers. I live in the next county over to the East of the Kimmi's. I have my ideas of who is involved and it scares me that someone could do this to another human being and have no remorse about it....just going on with their lives like nothing has happened and still live among us. Very frightening and evil.

I am also sitting quietly waiting and watching, and remembering Pat's dynamic self from two webgroups we belonged to. I think if the person(s) who did this knew how many of us are silently waiting and watching, he/they would be afraid.
Rita, you and the Kimmi kids are in all of our thoughts and prayers on a daily basis. Although some of us are on the quiet side when it comes to posting, we are your "quiet army" who want justice for Pat. Please draw on our strenth when you need us - sometimes it's when you seem to be so alone that you can turn and find that with friends and the Divine, that indeed you are surrounded by love.
Blessings,
Dee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members