KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
almost sounds to me like Kuckelman knows their condition, and is sending a sort of message to them in his statement to stjoechannel.

Just my two cents, but I bet they are the two scheduled for the inquisition next week:

Kuckelman: "I don't see any problem for the investigation with them being in the hospital. We're developing the case and things are being discovered and we're proceeding with that"

Exactly.

Nurse, you are a wealth of information....thank you for always informing us and sharing your knowledge with us....you are truly a credit to your profession and we are lucky to have you here with us!

On that bit of good new I will same good night to all my websluth friends I don't know how I'd get through all of this with out you. I am good friends with the Kimmis. I grew up in Horton but now I live in Az and it's just so hard to be so far away from all of them and not be able to do anything to help them. You all keep me from going crazy and I just want to thank you. My love and prayers are with the Kimmi family keep them strong in this crazy time.

Night all, thanks again!!!

I am sure they are hearing your (and our) prayers right now. We're all a little bit crazy with all this, aren't we?

I think Mr. RH tried to off Mrs. RH IMO, and I think justice is about to be served. I would never wish ill on anyone...but I do believe you reap what you sow....hopefully Mrs. RH will rat out MR. RH, and we can find out where Pat is and bring her home to her precious babies.

I think Mr. RH tried to off Mrs. RH IMO, and I think justice is about to be served. I would never wish ill on anyone...but I do believe you reap what you sow....hopefully Mrs. RH will rat out MR. RH, and we can find out where Pat is and bring her home to her precious babies.
if this be the case what better place to divide and conquer than the hospital, where they are most likely in different rooms and where she may feel more free to talk.

Even if this crash happens to be a coincidence... it may be a sort of turning point for one or both of the Hollisters

In January, authorities uncovered a vehicle they said was connected to the case at a farm owned by Roger and Rebecca Hollister.Friday, the Hollisters were critically injured in a head-on crash with a semi-trailer near Fairview, Kan.

According to the Kansas Highway Patrol, the Hollisters' car drove on to the opposite shoulder and into the path of the truck.

http://www.kmbc.com/news/22689270/detail.html

I thought the exact same thing of the marks, but again if intentional would there have been marks at all? I don't know.. just thinking... I suppose one does not have to be braking to leave marks? Maaybe a sudden change in direction while traveling at a good rate of speed would leave marks?

At first I was afraid that this could be horrible for the case and finding Pat.. but maybe it will speed things up! Certainly it may be enough for Mrs to tell what she knows.

almost sounds to me like Kuckelman knows their condition, and is sending a sort of message to them in his statement to stjoechannel.

Just my two cents, but I bet they are the two scheduled for the inquisition next week:

Kuckelman: "I don't see any problem for the investigation with them being in the hospital. We're developing the case and things are being discovered and we're proceeding with that"

Or, perhaps they are the two questioned last week - and LE has all the information they need from them!
Dee

A new twist was added to the Patricia Kimmi investigation on Friday.

Roger and Rebecca Hollister, the couple whose property was searched by the Kansas Bureau of Investigation and Atchison County officers in connection with the case, were involved in a car accident at 7:23 a.m. Friday.

The Kansas Highway Patrol said Mr. and Mrs. Hollister were driving on U.S. Highway 75 near Fairview when their SUV traveled into the center of the highway, then swerved onto the shoulder. Mr. Hollister, who was driving, struck a tractor-trailer that attempted to move to the left side of the road.

http://www.stjoenews.net/news/2010/feb/27/couple-kimmi-investigation-involved-car-crash/?local

in the picture at this link you can actually see the skid marks. Is it me or does it look like they cut over very suddenly (note the angle)

Bumping nursebeeme's great find at link above. Those skid marks don't seem to say, "The Hollister vehicle drifted into the path of the semi." They seem to say, "The Hollister vehicle veered into the path of the semi."

Yesterday was a "wow, just wow" day regarding this case. Praying for resolution soon.

I'm glad to hear the truck driver is okay, physically. I can attest to the trauma a truck driver feels after going through an ordeal like this. My husband got in an accident like this one (unpreventable IMO) about 2 years ago.. he still has some hesitance about driving with winter weather.

praying that answers come soon to the Kimmi family and friends

Or, perhaps they are the two questioned last week - and LE has all the information they need from them!
Dee

very true..

Maybe the Hollisters were interviewed already and implicated another person or persons and RH feared retaliation. Suicide & vehicular homicide, in his warped mind, would "save" him. If he was heartless enough to hurt/take Pat's life, he'd not be bothered by killing his wife. Just a thought.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/member.php?u=42118"]wfgodot[/COLO"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]wfgodot--- wow is such a perfect label for yesterdy! Thanks.

Reliable sources (but rumor) one of the RH's has already been to the 'inquisition'.

I thought the exact same thing of the marks, but again if intentional would there have been marks at all? I don't know.. just thinking... I suppose one does not have to be braking to leave marks? Maaybe a sudden change in direction while traveling at a good rate of speed would leave marks?

At first I was afraid that this could be horrible for the case and finding Pat.. but maybe it will speed things up! Certainly it may be enough for Mrs to tell what she knows.

Hey, Cclearly....I was wondering the same thing about the skid marks.

Do we possibly have anyone in attendance here that would know about skid marks? I always thought that a car needed to have the brakes applied in order to leave marks. Is it possible to accelerate and leave them? It has always been my understanding that the skid mark was basically the rubber from the tire *imprinting/embedding* itself into the pavement. Is that the actual cause of the actual mark?

I'm hoping someone knows because that photo that Nurse posted really makes me wonder. Am also thinking that Nurse may be right about the "divide and conquer" aspect of these people being injured and alone in a hospital room, separated from "other influences". I would certainly be re-thinking my personal mortality after coming head-on with a semi truck.

Lord I hope this madness ends for Rita and family very soon.

I personally get the feeling the accident was an attempted murder/suicide.
Why waste the effort of putting on a seat belt, if you are going on a trip, knowing you're going to be slamming into a semi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214