KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow... I hope Mr. Friend was interviewed by LE.. if not he should call them to let them know the behavior he witnessed...

Thanks for the information cookin

Yes, the friend should call the Ks police - they need all the info they can get and this behavior should be reported as it could make a difference in how they view the whole thing. I thinks somewhere (or someone) on this site has the # to call.

General consensus seems to be Mr H did NOT have his seat belt on. (NOT confirmed by LE!!)
but if Mr H was just trying to off his wife, why didn't he have a seat belt on too?

General consensus seems to be Mr H did NOT have his seat belt on. (NOT confirmed by LE!!)
but if Mr H was just trying to off his wife, why didn't he have a seat belt on too?

According to the KHP Online Crash Log he wasn't wearing a seat belt:

Name: Hollister,Roger William
City: Sabetha / State: Kansas
Hospital/Mortuary: Hiawatha Community Hospital
Taken to: Hospital
Code: Injured / Safety Restraint: No

https://www.accesskansas.org/ssrv-khp-crashlogs/display.do?log=2010-002673

If Mr. H seemed fine after the wreck, I wonder why they life flighted him to KU?

Hiawatha Hospital is good enough to check him out to see if he has internal type/unseen injuries (I think).

If he had a cuncussion sp?, that might explain is strange behavior at the scene of the accident.

I'm not defending Mr. H at all, just wondering.

I was wondering the same thing! When I heard they were sent on I was suprised because according to my friend,,he seemed fine. hmmm

I was wondering the same thing! When I heard they were sent on I was suprised because according to my friend,,he seemed fine. hmmm

I think it is really interesting information.
You can be ok and talking after a wreck and still have serious injuries. There have been people who are alert and talking after an accident that die later. I really do hope that something good comes out of this.

I can't help but wonder what was going on in that vehicle right before this happened... were they arguing, was their a pact, did she grab the wheel because she had just had it.... what.

Praying for some info for Pat's family soon.. and arrest soon and a trial w/ conviction(s) soon!

I was wondering...
is it possible KU Medical Center has better facilities for handling patients suspected of a potential 'suicide or homicide'?

I looked up 'vehicular homicide in Kansas'
briefly...
it is the 'unintentional killing by a vehicle'
didn't find anything on 'attempted vehicular homicide'
1st Degree Murder includes 'premeditated' killing or attempt to commit ....dangerous felony...

As another week is beginning, I offer up prayers for Pat and her family. Dear Lord, please continue to keep Pat and her entire family in your care and give them the strength to continue on. The accident involving the Hollisters has much speculation flying. Please guide LE in using the details of the accident wisely and being certain of what happened. Please use your power to give the Hollisters the courage to be honest with LE and give up any and all information they have towards finding Pat and being closer to solving this case. Thank you Lord for your continuing love and strength. Amen

Just saw the Hollister's wreck on channel 41.2..Kansas City's weather channel.

Nothing major...just a scroll across the bottom of the screen. Very brief but I was suprised to see it on a Kansas City station.

Just saw the Hollister's wreck on channel 41.2..Kansas City's weather channel.

Does this channel only show weather related news? Just wondering if they were trying to say there was a "weather related" cause to the accident. I know someone posted earlier that the weather was ok~

Curious about the "weather channel" meaning I guess is all....

heard a rumor they had talked to her but not to him yet. also that since all "people of interest" are being questioned individually under oath, and purjer themselves, they can be charged with being an accessory. someone's got to crack.

also, wish someone who knows mr and mrs h would get on here to tell me if the rumors going around about him are correct. the "over-beer" talk i hear is that he's not a very nice man...kind of along the lines of a bully al'a skidmore mo.

also, wish someone who knows mr and mrs h would get on here to tell me if the rumors going around about him are correct. the "over-beer" talk i hear is that he's not a very nice man...kind of along the lines of a bully al'a skidmore mo.

Hello beerslinger and welcome!!! I do believe we've heard that RH isn't a very nice man. Though the Skidmore reference sure puts a more serious spin on it!!! :eek: That makes me feel that someone would welcome the opportunity to put him away.

another thing mentioned from someone on the scene and saw it was that it looked as if their vehicle was "chasing the truck down" as in aiming

another thing mentioned from someone on the scene and saw it was that it looked as if their vehicle was "chasing the truck down" as in aiming

Ya know, that's just crazy-scary. Waaaay risky - as evidenced by the outcome here. If he was just trying to get rid of his wife, he sounds more like the kind of guy who would just shoot her. And then maybe try to blame it on whoever he wants LE to believe took Pat Kimmi.

I'm sure the accident investigation will tell the story. And I'm hoping and praying that the investigation into what happened to Pat will reveal the truth as well.

I have heard also that he is not a nice man. However, I haven't heard anything on the magnitude of McElroy bullying. I did see a comment on wibw.com in response to the story of the search of the RH farm that alluded to Sabetha high class, as if RH might be one of them.

Posted by: Jon Location: Ne ks on Jan 23, 2010 at 09:07 AM

I hope they nail some of the sabetha high class with this , oh how ironic that would be...
http://www.wibw.com/home/headlines/82308182.html?storySection=comments#commentSection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214