KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
glad to see this... and at the same time continue to ponder their involvement. What was their motivation???? (re: taking Pat from her home).

I'm pretty sure that their motivations were that they were being paid pretty well to do a nasty job. That's how it sounds to me anyway.

Hoping for some news soon. Just wanting the Kimmi's to know we are still here and praying for all of you.

Prayers...

Followed by a bump.

you go fairy1girl! no page two for Pat indeed! bumpity bumpity

Bump! Set! Spike! Let's solve this case and jail us some lawbreakers.

I don't think this newspaper article has been submitted here previously. I haven't subscribed so haven't been able to enlarge it. I guess it's kind of old news but a new photo.
Continuing to keep Pat and the entire Kimmi family in my prayers. Also repeating others thoughts in that Pat and all of Pat's family are constantly in the thoughts of many WS members or viewers.

http://couriertribuneonline.com/v2/content.aspx?IsHome=1&MemberID=1670&ID=8181

Maybe today we will hear of something new that will lead towards solving this case and finding Pat.

Could today be THE day?? Let's hope so!!

Hugs and prayers to the Kimmi Kids!

thanks for that article Jeans! Wow... what a strange angle that van was at!

thanks for that article Jeans! Wow... what a strange angle that van was at!

Yes it is. I also would like to see a photo before the semi was removed. . . . or atleast it appears that the semi isn't there in this shot.

Yes it is. I also would like to see a photo before the semi was removed. . . . or atleast it appears that the semi isn't there in this shot.

Hypothetically.....it sounds like the Marlboro man and Reba better have a smoke, and listen to their last "free" country song IMO
I hope TODAY IS THE DAY :dance:

Bumping and praying for some resolution soon! It feels so close.

Rita - hope you all are hanging in there. The answers are coming, I just know it!

Someone should send that Martin Luther King Jr quote to the RH's, it is so fitting for them:silenced: The one that says "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter"

i had biz w/ the tow truck driver today..he is an old friend anyhow

i said..."took the RH car to the sherriff coumpound, is that normal?"
he said..."happenes alot, mostly drug related, DUI & stuff like that"
so i said "and stuff like posible murder suspects?"
he said...with a chuckle, "yea that too"

hope you peeps enjoyed my narrative :)

hwj, I always love your narrative! Thanks for asking that question of the tow truck driver.

Bump! And to whoever took Patricia Kimmi out of her world that November day....TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK. Your day is coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solange