KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A new day has just began in my time zone, and I pray that this will be the day that Pat Kimmi and her children and family will be set free from all of this pain that has been dealt to them. I pray that whoever did this will be so convicted that they will not be able to lay down their head(s) and rest until they have come forward and put resolution to this. We have all seen "good and evil" play out in this situation, and I thank God for the goodness the Kimmi kids have shown, and I detest the evil from whoever did this. May there be no peace for those who bring sorrow and pain to the innocent.

You know what? No matter why the RH's wrecked it should convince them to come clean! If it was intentional - God isn't letting him off that easy! If it was an accident - God is not gonna leave him alone and he should just give it up! Or she should tell all she knows!

Posted by: Jon Location: Ne ks on Jan 23, 2010 at 09:07 AM

I hope they nail some of the sabetha high class with this , oh how ironic that would be...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that is an interesting comment. Did RH go to high school in Sabetha? Makes me wonder if he is part of a good-old boys club of his classmates. Might be something for LE to check out if someone thought it enough to comment and say it. ??? It gets weirder and weirder, doesn't it?

Posted by: Jon Location: Ne ks on Jan 23, 2010 at 09:07 AM

I hope they nail some of the sabetha high class with this , oh how ironic that would be...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that is an interesting comment. Did RH go to high school in Sabetha? Makes me wonder if he is part of a good-old boys club of his classmates. Might be something for LE to check out if someone thought it enough to comment and say it. ??? It gets weirder and weirder, doesn't it?

I had to think about this for a while...
I believe the comment meant 'high class' (defined as superior, upper social class)....

Ya know, that's just crazy-scary. Waaaay risky - as evidenced by the outcome here. If he was just trying to get rid of his wife, he sounds more like the kind of guy who would just shoot her. And then maybe try to blame it on whoever he wants LE to believe took Pat Kimmi.

I'm sure the accident investigation will tell the story. And I'm hoping and praying that the investigation into what happened to Pat will reveal the truth as well.

I have heard RH was involved in previous incident involving cattle, barn burning, insurance claim....
so I had a thought that maybe he might want to try a 'crazy scheme' of an accident that would result in an insurance payment.

Tuba has posted a forensic astrology chart on the accident and it is interesting! Thanks Tuba!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4866915&postcount=379"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only[/ame]

I had to think about this for a while...
I believe the comment meant 'high class' (defined as superior, upper social class)....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK-- well, FUNNY! :blushing:

I guess I didn't think of the Marlboro Man and Reba being 'high-class"-- but I don't know them at all. I know one of my best friends lived in Sabetha all her life and she didn't have a clue who they were and her parents didn't know anything about them either so if they are 'high class' they aren't Sabetha's pillars of the community or anything. That post is interesting... :blushing:

I've only posted once before, but I check in and follow along almost daily. Kimmis, I can't imagine what you're going through and I hope this is brought to an end soon.

I was good friends with the H's daughter, Jen, 20 years ago. Mrs. H was always very nice to me - I always felt very welcome in their home - never got any weird vibes. Of course I was scared of the dad, but what teenage boy wouldn't be? I only met him once, and he was just very quiet. I actually went to send Jen a note of support a couple months ago, but it seems she pulled her facebook and myspace pages down... probably to avoid all the questions, I'd imagine.

Anyways, I'll not speculate about who may have done what and so on, I just hope the criminal(s) are brought to justice, whoever they may be and that Pat can come home soon and the Kimmi family can start putting the pieces back together again.

I guess I didn't think of the Marlboro Man and Reba being 'high-class"-- but I don't know them at all. I know one of my best friends lived in Sabetha all her life and she didn't have a clue who they were and her parents didn't know anything about them either so if they are 'high class' they aren't Sabetha's pillars of the community or anything. That post is interesting... :blushing:

I spent the first 10 years in Sabetha, and then moved to Seneca. I had not heard of the H name either. Going by the age given on the accident report, RoH would be in the middle between my two brothers who are 5 years apart. ReH posted somewhere online that her husband was from Woodlawn, plus posted her maiden name. I'm thinking perhaps RoH attended Wetmore schools as I don't believe they were consolidated into Sabetha yet at that time. ReH maiden name did ring a bell with me, and her family was from Fairview. My sisters knew her brothers. I don't know if Fairview consolidated into Sabetha or Hiawatha.

Also, someone posted that when the alleged insurance scam barn burning thing occurred, they were living around Netawaka at the time. (All this from memory, and that is not as reliable as it used to be.) So, no, they are not life-long residents and I don't think they would be considered pillars of the community. I did think that maybe RoH might be intimidating in business transactions, and maybe that translated into "high class" somehow. That's probably a stretch though.

It's just my 'guess' about the post...the perception of the person was they were 'high class' ...(not that they were) ....

I have been a reader on this thread since a friend of Pat's posted on 123BB about her missing. This terrible tragedy has touched so many lives but most especially Pat's family. You have been in our thoughts and prayers every day since. Your faith and bravery are beyond compare and has instilled a stronger sense of faith in many of us whose lives have become involved in this thread. I am so sorry this has happen to you and to your mom. My heart breaks for you when I read your threads because there is so much love for your mom expressed in them. Hold on tight to your faith, your family and your friends and know that we are all keeping you held high thru our prayers.

ran into a prominent member of LE today, a friend, asked if if he was "busy"..he said yea....i asked him if they were gonna get the perps.. he said if they dont get them self 1st

then ran onto a friend from the netawaka area, he recalled RH stealing cows, & the burnt his barn down...his recollection was LE had put yellow tape around the barn, crime scene tape, then took off to Goff to get blood samples on cows, when they came back the barn was ashes...this same guy said his son was home this weekend...used to date RH daughter...said RH(female)was "weird"..maybe in a reba kind of way...i took it & he conveyed it as she might have liked younger men

ran into a prominent member of LE today, a friend, asked if if he was "busy"..he said yea....i asked him if they were gonna get the perps.. he said if they dont get them self 1st

then ran onto a friend from the netawaka area, he recalled RH stealing cows, & the burnt his barn down...his recollection was LE had put yellow tape around the barn, crime scene tape, then took off to Goff to get blood samples on cows, when they came back the barn was ashes...this same guy said his son was home this weekend...used to date RH daughter...said RH(female)was "weird"..maybe in a reba kind of way...i took it & he conveyed it as she might have liked younger men
long time no see hwj!

What I bigged and bolded.... quote of the day I tell ya!!!!! Thanks for sharing.

Does this channel only show weather related news? Just wondering if they were trying to say there was a "weather related" cause to the accident. I know someone posted earlier that the weather was ok~

Curious about the "weather channel" meaning I guess is all....

Sorry for the mixup. No, this channel just puts news across the page by scrolling it. My hubby and I just watch this weather channel alot.

Accident Victims Remain Hospitalized
Roger and Rebecca Hollister remain hospitalized from injuries suffered in a Friday accident.
Posted: 6:53 PM Mar 1, 2010

(WIBW) - The Kansas Highway Patrol says two people involved in a wreck in Brown County Friday morning are still in the hospital.

Authorities say they are expected to survive their injuries.
---
Authorities say the Hollisters are persons of interest in the case of missing Horton woman Patricia Kimmi.

http://www.wibw.com/localnews/headlines/85877827.html

Accident Victims Remain Hospitalized
Roger and Rebecca Hollister remain hospitalized from injuries suffered in a Friday accident.
Posted: 6:53 PM Mar 1, 2010

(WIBW) - The Kansas Highway Patrol says two people involved in a wreck in Brown County Friday morning are still in the hospital.

Authorities say they are expected to survive their injuries.
---
Authorities say the Hollisters are persons of interest in the case of missing Horton woman Patricia Kimmi.

http://www.wibw.com/localnews/headlines/85877827.html
glad to see this... and at the same time continue to ponder their involvement. What was their motivation???? (re: taking Pat from her home).

Bumping and praying for some resolution soon! It feels so close.

Rita - hope you all are hanging in there. The answers are coming, I just know it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans