KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My dear friend, I think we have a posse that would be holding him down for you.

My sincere thanks for all the quick posting of updates and links. You guys are amazing and appreciated. I've run a wide range of emotions since the first moment I was told Pat was missing. Knowing this creep is behind bars and things are happening is the first time I've felt anything like restitution/vindication/justice happening. May this puzzle have all the pieces in the box and put together real soon.

Let's just hope that ALL of the people responsible for what happened to Pat are brought to Justice.

I agree with Little Pony, y'all are amazing and we are so grateful for your reporting and support.

And to Rita and her brothers and all their family and friends, God Bless you all and may our love help your hearts. Bless you, each and every one.

I'm in the attempted murder suicide camp. IMO, RH knows that he's going down for murder one.

Hoping for a resolution soon for Pat's family.

When the wreck was posted about I googled it trying to find info. I found this wreck, that happened the night before RH's. Maybe he saw this on the news and got the idea? moo
"Troopers say an SUV driven by 39-year-old Michael Minor, of Sedgwick, tried to make a U-turn on I-35 a couple miles from the Oklahoma state line when the SUV was struck by a semi."

http://www.ksn.com/news/local/story/4-killed-in-accident/h22y01ksAE2FB82US6UpEg.cspx

I just have to wonder if that wreck was suppose to be a murder/suicide. I know he was lucky (that he lived), but wouldn't most people expect to be killed if they were trying that stunt to only kill the other person and not yourself?

Normally that would be pretty hard to aim to just kill one person. Of course, they can't don't arrest you for trying to kill yourself, but they can for trying to kill the other person.

What do you think? You think he thought he could just kill her and not himself or was it intended for both?

FamilyGuyHerbert.jpg
24v3zts.jpg
[/IMG]
I don't get Marlboro Man, this is what DO see.
All kidding aside, this case has grabbed my attention and held fast. I hope that Pat's family gets the justice they've been waiting for for so many months. Pat's friends and family have done such a wonderful job of relaying to us just who Pat Kimmi is and I want to thank you all for that. Bless you all, now and always.

seen a friend tonight, with inside infp (he says)....reba has been singing for awhile, & that she has been like a hostage.....scared for her own life, i guess we will see,,,i kind have had her guilty by associaition but ard to tell ...peace to the kimmis

I am sure that the arrest of RH for more is soon to be. Afterall - why would he want to kill his wife except to keep her from talking?

I guessed that a piece of property that has been listed for sale in Nemaha Co might have been theirs. I think I was correct

So, maybe he was attempting to get the finances all set for the daughter (are there other children?) and wanted their deaths to look like an accident so that there wouldn't be any question with life insurance, etc. Wow. I feel sorry for the daughter if that's the case.

Mystery wreck spurs arrest
Updated March 4, 2010 at 10:34 p.m.

Later on Thursday, [Hollister] was transported to the Atchison County Jail. However, Atchison County Attorney Jerry Kuckelman said during a phone interview Hollister wasn't transferred to Atchison County to be questioned in the disappearance of Patricia "Pat" Kimmi, 58, who is believed to have been abducted from her home outside of Horton on Nov. 6.
Kuckelman said charges tied to the Kimmi case aren't imminent despite a news story indicating the investigation was in its "final stages."
Roger Hollister is to appear at 2 p.m. [Friday] at a hearing in Brown County District Court in Hiawatha. Afterward, he apparently will be returned to the jail in Atchison.
and more at
http://cjonline.com/news/local/2010-03-04/mystery_wreck_spurs_arrest

Yes, I did see the picture. Let's put it this way, if you were going to kill someone and you wanted to live, would you do it that way? Would you go towards a semi truck at 65 miles an hour and think you had a good enough aim to kill the passenger and not yourself?

I think it may have hit her side because the semi veered left to try to avoid the collision and that "may be" why it got her side worse.

I mean, you don't have a lot of time to steer "just right" to kill the other person and not yourself.

With a murder/suicide attempt you would still be charged with attempted murder even if you "meant" to kill yourself also (and failed).

This is just another angle. I'm not saying that is what happened.

I just know it wouldn't be my method of choice to murder someone and plan on coming out alive.

Do you see what I mean?

I agree also. I mean why do it this way unless you were planning on dying also? Very wierd, why didn't he just off himself .. and once he was gone why would he care what she told anyone. Not logical but what about this is?

I wonder if the person on here whose friend was on the scene could tell us - did MR RH seem at all concerned about his wife's condition after the accident? Did she seem afraid of him at the scene. (I realize after such an accident it is hard to tell by anyone's actions ~ they are often in shock)

Mystery wreck spurs arrest
Updated March 4, 2010 at 10:34 p.m.

Kuckelman said charges tied to the Kimmi case aren't imminent despite a news story indicating the investigation was in its "final stages."

Darn! I was hoping it was imminent! Oh well, better to have everything done right so no one slips through!

Darn! I was hoping it was imminent! Oh well, better to have everything done right so no one slips through!

Me too! But now they've got him on the attempted first degree murder charge, so he's not going anywhere.

Person Of Interest In Kimmi Case Arrested For Wreck
Updated: 11:02 PM Mar 4, 2010

Brown Co. (WIBW) - Authorities arrested a person of interest in the disappearance of Patricia Kimmi—but on an unrelated charge. Brown County officials booked 58-year-old Roger Hollister, of Sabetha, Thursday afternoon.

The accident on Highway 75 last week left Kansas Highway Patrol crews questioning its cause and after an intense investigation, they suspect foul play.

“In 23 years I’ve spent as a trooper with the highway patrol, I’ve never worked an accident exactly like this one,” said Master Trooper Jerry Clary.
and more at
http://www.wibw.com/localnews/headlines/86418372.html

VIDEO:
http://www.wibw.com/localnews/headlines/86418372.html#

Thank God this has been arrested!!! I always check in and read every post, but have not posted much.

The general concensus seems to be that RH was trying to committ a murder/suicide in the wreck. He positioned the SUV so that the impact would be on Rebecca's side of the vehicle, and she would most likely be killed on impact. Whether he (RH) would be killed would be a toss-up. Seriously injured, of course, but killed? Maybe. It was a risk he took, IMO.

I think that RH may very well have said something to Rebecca before the crash and she has shared that with LE. I believe that RH was trying to silence his wife to keep her from talking.

This is a very poor excuse for a human being. He had absolutely no concern for the semi driver.

I believe that Rebecca knows the whole story about what happened to Pat Kimmi and may tell everything she knows now. If she does not, then she is as bad as RH. And, please God, let her tell where Pat's body is if she knows.

I am anxiously waiting for the other shoe to fall.

GB all of Pat's children, grandchildren, and her friends. Justice is coming for Pat. Your faith has been amazing and an inspiration to me.

I think that RH may very well have said something to Rebecca before the crash and she has shared that with LE. I believe that RH was trying to silence his wife to keep her from talking.

This is a very poor excuse for a human being. He had absolutely no concern for the semi driver.

I believe that Rebecca knows the whole story about what happened to Pat Kimmi and may tell everything she knows now. If she does not, then she is as bad as RH. And, please God, let her tell where Pat's body is if she knows.

I so agree with you LaLaw. There are so many other ways RH could have tried to end it that wouldn't have put anybody else at risk. I think he is a very wreckless, dangerous person who puts everyone he is around at risk. For everybodys safty I hope he never sees freedom again. I can't tell you how much lighter I feel knowing I don't have to worry about him physically coming after any of the Kimmi family or anything happening to any witnesses. God does work in mysterious ways. Bless the Kimmi's and all you websluth friends. Today turly was a good day and I want to enjoy it as long as I can. Until, as someone put it earlier, the other shoe drops. Good Night Friends!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties