KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
do any of the local peeps know if RebaH is out of the hospital yet?

Yeah, I think it is. Stjoechannel.com added two paragraphs about half an hour ago, the one I referenced above and this: "Deputies spent the morning at the Kimmi Lumber & Sawmill in Everest, Ks." So it sounds like it's over.

thanks GA-Doe (although I still pronounce your name woof go dot LOL)

hwj needs to ask his buddy at the package shop how many bottles Mister X buys TODAY.

Capital-Journal finally chimes in:
Authorities searching sawmill
March 12, 2010 - 12:33pm
---
The sheriff said a search warrant was executed shortly before 9 a.m. Friday. He wouldn't elaborate on what authorities are looking for in regard to the case.

"We are continuing to search, gather facts and evidence in regard to bringing this case to a close," Calhoon said.
---

and more but it's stuff we already know:
http://cjonline.com/news/local/2010-03-12/authorities_searching_sawmill

Rita:
What a courageous woman you are.
You have the soul and spirit of your mom.

You walked into the X lion's den.
You walked out with evidence.

Your mom is proud of you.
I am proud of you.
WS, I would think is proud of you.

Rita:
What a courageous woman you are.
You have the soul and spirit of your mom.

You walked into the X lion's den.
You walked out with evidence.

Your mom is proud of you.
I am proud of you.
WS, I would think is proud of you.

Thank you. I don't know that any of us feel all that courageous. We're just hanging on. Thank you all here at WS for showing us unwavering, unconditional support and encouragement, and continued prayers.

Someday we'll have all the answers...someday.

BTW: a small correction, I was not actually on or at the property searched, I was driving on a public road on my way to my brother's house. Just happened to be driving by...

Unconfirmed sources say that Hollister, who is being held in the Atchison County Jail, is believed to have provided new details in recent days, leading up to the execution of the search warrant this (Friday) morning.

Oh...to be true! *singing* the walls came tumbling down....

omg!!! is breaking news a friday thing or what?????????????????? and just omg!!!!! I just knew there was going to be a connection to mister X

Just now catching up here, nursebeeme! Yes, so many of us thought there would be a connection to mister x!

Breaking news in one case or another seems to break on a Friday.

This news makess me feel that someone has told something! Right now the important thing is for Pat to be returned to her children and their families.

Praying this is the break that is needed!!!

Just now catching up here, nursebeeme! Yes, so many of us thought there would be a connection to mister x!

Breaking news in one case or another seems to break on a Friday.

This news makess me feel that someone has told something! Right now the important thing is for Pat to be returned to her children and their families.

Praying this is the break that is needed!!!

I hope LE is getting evidence to find Pat & put the perp(s) away that started this nitemare.

And I *reeeeally* hope that RoH didn't implicate Mr. X just to get LE off his back for a few hours.

I wonder if he'd planned all along to frame Mr. X (by planting evidence,etc).

All this waiting & watching has to be agonizing for the Kimmi family....wondering how many people know what happened to Pat - and yet they still don't know. :(

Deputies Searching Kimmi Property
New developments in the case of missing Atchison County woman Patricia Kimmi.

Right now the Atchison County Sheriff's Department is searching the Kimmi Sawmill. That's property owned by Patricia Kimmi's husband.

Attorney Jerry Kuckelman interviewed two persons of interest yesterday and obtained a search warrant for that property early this morning.

The Atchison County Sheriff says deputies have been searching the property since about 9:30 this morning.

Patricia Kimmi, 58, disappeared from her rural home near Horton last November.

http://www.wibw.com/home/headlines/87479127.html

I have been following this case , always felt there would be a connection to the ex.

Deputies Searching Kimmi Property
New developments in the case of missing Atchison County woman Patricia Kimmi.

Right now the Atchison County Sheriff's Department is searching the Kimmi Sawmill. That's property owned by Patricia Kimmi's husband.

Attorney Jerry Kuckelman interviewed two persons of interest yesterday and obtained a search warrant for that property early this morning.

The Atchison County Sheriff says deputies have been searching the property since about 9:30 this morning.

Patricia Kimmi, 58, disappeared from her rural home near Horton last November.

http://www.wibw.com/home/headlines/87479127.html

I have been following this case , always felt there would be a connection to the ex.

Search is ongoing. Maybe person of interest is still talking.

Capital-Journal's 12:58 p.m. update:

Authorities are searching the Kimmi Lumber and Sawmill in Everest in regard to a missing Horton woman, Atchison County Sheriff John Calhoon said Friday afternoon.

http://cjonline.com/news/local/2010-03-12/authorities_searching_sawmill

so glad to see that LE is talking in "days" now instead of "months"

Edge of seat...

Prayers and more prayers for Pat's family and resolution as to her whereabouts.

More prayers...

Did I say more prayers yet?

More prayers.

Dsn

Thank you. I don't know that any of us feel all that courageous. We're just hanging on. Thank you all here at WS for showing us unwavering, unconditional support and encouragement, and continued prayers.

Someday we'll have all the answers...someday.

BTW: a small correction, I was not actually on or at the property searched, I was driving on a public road on my way to my brother's house. Just happened to be driving by...

Rita and family-- please know you are never far from my thoughts and
our whole family cares so very deeply about this. I think about your mom and you all every day... even though I never met your mom and only met some of your family once or twice- in passing. My prayers are with you all!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway