KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. I don't know that any of us feel all that courageous. We're just hanging on. Thank you all here at WS for showing us unwavering, unconditional support and encouragement, and continued prayers.

Someday we'll have all the answers...someday.

BTW: a small correction, I was not actually on or at the property searched, I was driving on a public road on my way to my brother's house. Just happened to be driving by...

You ARE courageous, things might never have progressed this far without your constant search for answers and unwillingness to give up. I know Pat is proud of you all and her love will always be there for you.

Edge of seat...

Prayers and more prayers for Pat's family and resolution as to her whereabouts.

More prayers...

Did I say more prayers yet?

More prayers.

Dsn

Let me add some more prayers.

And a million hugs to Rita and her family.

Authorities searching sawmill
Updated March 12, 2010 at 4:33pm
---
The sheriff said a search warrant was executed shortly before 9 a.m. Friday. He said investigators wrapped up their search at the sawmill before 1 p.m., sometime after locating the items. Authorities wouldn't elaborate on what authorities found in regard to the case.

"Some items were seized," Calhoon said. "It's nothing that I can release."
---

http://cjonline.com/news/local/2010-03-12/authorities_searching_sawmill

:waitasec:

LE should have checked the sawmill in the beginning! What is wrong with them?
:waitasec:

Just to clarify..LE was at the Sawmill the Saturday morning after Pat disappeared on Friday + I think LE was there (at the Sawmill) also on maybe the Sunday or Monday (after Pat disappeared). They did search the property + a vehicle(s). This is a fact not a rumor.

The correct link should be this one:

Google Maps Link

Please don't always trust Google Maps to show a correct address in rural areas. If you direct someone to where you pointed on that map they would be up to their axles in mud.

I agree..the former map pointed to the site that is an intersection mud roads that have been 'closed' for months due to the SNOW & conditions.

Police Search Business Owned By Missing Woman's Ex-Husband
UPDATED: 4:32 pm CST March 12, 2010

---
Authorities said Kimmi's ex-husband has not been charged in the case. He has hired a lawyer and so far police said they have not questioned him, but one of his business partners has been named a person of interest. Authorities said he is in jail on an unrelated charge.
---
http://www.kctv5.com/news/22825643/detail.html

Police Search Business Owned By Missing Woman's Ex-Husband
UPDATED: 4:32 pm CST March 12, 2010

---
Authorities said Kimmi's ex-husband has not been charged in the case. He has hired a lawyer and so far police said they have not questioned him, but one of his business partners has been named a person of interest. Authorities said he is in jail on an unrelated charge.
---
http://www.kctv5.com/news/22825643/detail.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Bizarre statement:
How many business partners are there, I wonder and who are they?
This is getting bigger by the minute, I think.

Prayers for the Kimmi kids.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Bizarre statement:
How many business partners are there, I wonder and who are they?
This is getting bigger by the minute, I think.

Prayers for the Kimmi kids.

Interesting new angle here.....IF RH was an actual partner in the business, then he would have motive on his own even without any involvement of the ex. Any settlement or actual determined interest that PK held in the business would lower the share of any other partner. That is....assuming the business was profitable and in good shape for producing income or as a marketable property.

jmoo

Unless the report's wrong, it would appear that there's a new POI, as RoHo is jailed on a charge directly related to this case, i.e., attempting to kill another POI in this case.

Unless the report's wrong, it would appear that there's a new POI, as RoHo is jailed on a charge directly related to this case, i.e., attempting to kill another POI in this case.

True most likely....but at this point in time it is considered to be a completely separate case. The accident and any attempted intentional harm would not be part of the case regarding PK's disappearance....at least not YET.

jmoo

True most likely....but at this point in time it is considered to be a completely separate case. The accident and any attempted intentional harm would not be part of the case regarding PK's disappearance....at least not YET.

jmoo

You're right. I never knew RoHo was a business partner though - maybe I missed that somewhere.

Lengthy new Hiawatha World story
Sheriff: 'We Are Getting Closer' in Kimmi Case

On the blacktop road directly north of Kimmi Lumber & Sawmill, someone has written "HELL'S COMING" in orange spray paint.

A few yards away, on the stop sign at Elk and 326th Road, someone has posted Patricia Kimmi's missing person poster on both sides of the sign.

In what could be an eerie signal of events to come, authorities executed a search warrant on the northern Atchison County sawmill Friday morning as part of the ongoing investigation into Kimmi's disappearance.
---
Calhoon said the investigation is "getting to the point where the prosecution can move forward in charging anybody and everybody responsible in the case."

"Each day we are getting closer and closer," he added, when asked whether an arrest would come soon. "It is solely at the prosecutor's discretion."
---

and much, much more, at:
http://www.hiawathaworldonline.com/main.asp?SectionID=4&SubSectionID=21&ArticleID=4068&TM=68303.7

Lengthy new Hiawatha World story
Sheriff: 'We Are Getting Closer' in Kimmi Case

On the blacktop road directly north of Kimmi Lumber & Sawmill, someone has written "HELL'S COMING" in orange spray paint.

A few yards away, on the stop sign at Elk and 326th Road, someone has posted Patricia Kimmi's missing person poster on both sides of the sign.

In what could be an eerie signal of events to come, authorities executed a search warrant on the northern Atchison County sawmill Friday morning as part of the ongoing investigation into Kimmi's disappearance.
---
Calhoon said the investigation is "getting to the point where the prosecution can move forward in charging anybody and everybody responsible in the case."

"Each day we are getting closer and closer," he added, when asked whether an arrest would come soon. "It is solely at the prosecutor's discretion."
---

and much, much more, at:
http://www.hiawathaworldonline.com/main.asp?SectionID=4&SubSectionID=21&ArticleID=4068&TM=68303.7
wow! I had tipped hiawatha world when this story just came out... the reporter wrote me back and said it was not "confirmed" yet that Roger gave a lead to start the SW.

Calhoon did not rule out the possibility of another search on rural Nemaha County property of Roger and Rebecca Hollister, where the dismantled parts of a pick-up, believed to be involved in the Kimmi case, were unearthed in mid-January. That search warrant was conducted after a portion of the truck was found at an Axtell salvage yard.

"We will continue to take this where our investigation leads, tips, so forth," Calhoon said. "We can't rule out the possibility of searching any other location."

The property is rumored to have changed hands recently. Much of Hollisters' belongings are slated for auction March 27, according to a sale bill printed in the Green Acres.

and this:

Eugene Kimmi was present at the time of the search, but Calhoon would not comment as to whether he was cooperative in the search.

from the hiawatha world link ^upstream^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member