KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gene,

I understand where you are coming from, but...The "official" investigation has absolutely nothing to to with my search for your Mom.

If you wish to impede me, great! Have the ACS arrest me on whatever charge they can make up. Beyond that, I will continue to search for your mother, period!

I find it rather odd that you require specific avenues of conduct in your plight.

Here's my bottom line;
I search for dead people...it's just what I do. I will continue searching for Pat until she is found. Should you wish to contact me otherwise, you and your family have my number.

I just think it's time for Pat to come home and I do NOT care who that may implicate.
MD

I suppose no one can stop you and you obviously have no concern for the family or the investigation. But no worries. IMO, based on your stated searching methods, you will not find Patricia Kimmi. The LE agencies involved know what they're doing.

Perhaps you might take a moment to consider the bigger picture here.

Isn't that crazy...I have been looking all day for more information but there's just that one clip. Have you heard any more about it? I'm surprised that he's been missing for 4 full days and there's nothing from the media. I was going to post a separate thread for him here but didn't know if I should wait until more information is released?

I'm going to try to attach a flyer about this missing person that a friend sent to me today.

Attachments

• Missing Bill-1.pdf
    85.7 KB · Views: 47
I suppose no one can stop you and you obviously have no concern for the family or the investigation. But no worries. IMO, based on your stated searching methods, you will not find Patricia Kimmi. The LE agencies involved know what they're doing.

Perhaps you might take a moment to consider the bigger picture here.

Destroying evidence is a major concern.

I just came across this forum today and wanted to reply to this question as I was at the auction when RH sold his horses and cows Thursday. I spoke to him and his wife briefly as I was interested in a couple of his horses. He told me that he had neck problems (surgery, I believe) and that his dr. had advised him to sell all the animals. Re seemed upset by having to sell them, and she was very timid and soft-spoken. He also wanted to sell corrals, hay, etc. and seemed to want to liquidate everything as soon as possible. It crossed my mind that he may be needing the money for an attorney.

I also want to tell the Kimmi family how very sorry I am that you are going through this horrible ordeal. I cannot even begin to imagine the pain you are experiencing and my prayers are with you and your mother.

If you don't mind my asking - where did the sale take place? I am familiar with Holton Livestock, their sales are on Tuesdays, 3 States are on Thursdays - but that is all I know of.

I just came across this forum today and wanted to reply to this question as I was at the auction when RH sold his horses and cows Thursday. I spoke to him and his wife briefly as I was interested in a couple of his horses. He told me that he had neck problems (surgery, I believe) and that his dr. had advised him to sell all the animals. Re seemed upset by having to sell them, and she was very timid and soft-spoken. He also wanted to sell corrals, hay, etc. and seemed to want to liquidate everything as soon as possible. It crossed my mind that he may be needing the money for an attorney.

I also want to tell the Kimmi family how very sorry I am that you are going through this horrible ordeal. I cannot even begin to imagine the pain you are experiencing and my prayers are with you and your mother.

Welcome NEniki!!!! I was thinking the same thing you were - attorney fees. Ha! I hope that's what it is. Seems they may need all the $$$ they can come up with.

I'm going to try to attach a flyer about this missing person that a friend sent to me today.

We should start a thread for this fellow. I can do that if you wish. Do any of you local folks know him personally?

If you don't mind my asking - where did the sale take place? I am familiar with Holton Livestock, their sales are on Tuesdays, 3 States are on Thursdays - but that is all I know of.

RUMOR I heard today...livestock was sold at Falls City NE...maybe NEniki let us know if that is correct.

We should start a thread for this fellow. I can do that if you wish. Do any of you local folks know him personally?

I don't know him but saw that the flyer said he was from southern Nemaha County but the license plate was Pottawatomie County & he was last seen at Holton (Jackson County) Kansas.

I don't know him but saw that the flyer said he was from southern Nemaha County but the license plate was Pottawatomie County & he was last seen at Holton (Jackson County) Kansas.

Thanks - I started a thread for him. Hope he is found safe soon.

wow... just got back on here... just wanted everyone to know that I would volunteer only for organized and planned searches by LE if they intend on having one.

I do NOT agree with independant searches at all.

wow... just got back on here... just wanted everyone to know that I would volunteer only for organized and planned searches by LE if they intend on having one.

I do NOT agree with independant searches at all.

We know that - you're a pro! :blowkiss: I don't believe the search in question was presented here properly.

I still have all the confidence in the world that LE is on top of this. It's so difficult to be patient, but we have to hold on! Keep sending up those prayers for the Kimmi's (well, maybe not ALL of them!), and have hope this will play out just as it should!!!

Destroying evidence is a major concern.

SuziQ,

Evidence destruction is a major concern in every case. Please know that I would NEVER compromise the chain of evidence. Thanks for your concern and astute observations.
MD

Well, I just hope that Pat is found soon and that the people involved are arrested. I pray that the truth comes out and that those reaponsible get their just punishment.

I agree, Pat deserves to be found.

Just to let everyone know, with where we are in the investigation, all searches need to be coordinated with the Atchison County sheriff's dept. When any searches are planned that the public can participate in, we will let everyone know.

We cannot tell anyone what to do in their free time, but I can tell you the family, and I would guess the sheriff's dept., will not take kindly to anyone interfering with the investigation.

We really do appreciate all the thoughts and prayers from everyone. Thank you all.

Gene Kimmi

i really dont know how able bodied & accurate the LE is, whether they have top investigators or not, KBI, etc....it really doesnt matter to me

i see the law as doing a good job, but i see you guys as the ones going through the real hurt here...i'm glad you are behind LE and waiting on them

i guess what im saying, im glad your leaving it to the pro's, but i would defer to you for any final word..that means if you say stay out of the way, i gotta take that as the word from the people with the most to risk

fellow posters, we are here to support & encourage the family, im sure we would all love to be the person to hand over that crucial pc of evedence, but i doubt any of us actually will

here is a tip though, if you say you are praying, or are gonna pray, actually do it. it dont take long, & there is a real God. "i'm praying for you" is really a cliche' in todays world...i tend not to even say that unless i just did pray or am setting aside a few minutes to actually do it....because i tend to say "im praying for you"..then get busy & nextthing ya know i didnt

i dont know any of you, so im just talking, but my advise, is if you say you are praying, make sure you actually pray..these Kimmi's are Christian folk that know who The Lord our God is, Im sure the prayers are appreciated......

i am gonna sign off & spend a few minutes lifting the family & LE in prayer, i invite you to do the same when you read

Any day now. Any day now LE will announce an arrest (s).
They are busy with getting the latest evidence gone over forensically.
IMO: They are making an airtight case against whoever abducted
Patricia Kimmi.

When I read the quotes from police or watch the video from the police,
I think, they are trying to satisfy the community's need to know
and their committment to making sure that the one (s) arrested
are given their day in court and sentenced to the maximum.

I don't know where Patricia is right now.
But I do know the amazing resilence her children have.

Well, it is a nice sunshine-y day!! Praying for good reports today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway