KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bumping up for Pat (and I might add that every time I see a moving truck on post I say a prayer for Pat.... it gives me a way to remember her and her family in thought and prayer..)

Just read on KNZA that the main was found 'deceased' in Topeka.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

This has been pretty quiet news. I couldn't find anything on the capital-journal when I looked earlier. Sad.

I keep hearing people say, "Well, if they don't find her - they can't prosecute anyone."

First of all, I do believe that they will find Pat. I don't want to upset anyone, but I have heard people say this just in a discussion-- I think this is some silly notion they got from some stupid TV show, don't you think?

My opinion and I really know very little of anything legal wise -- but I think that they CAN prosecute anyway.

I keep hearing people say, "Well, if they don't find her - they can't prosecute anyone."

First of all, I do believe that they will find Pat. I don't want to upset anyone, but I have heard people say this just in a discussion-- I think this is some silly notion they got from some stupid TV show, don't you think?

My opinion and I really know very little of anything legal wise -- but I think that they CAN prosecute anyway.

I found this article about prosecuting for murder without a body in Kansas:
WICHITA, Kansas July 25, 2007 – It's happening more and more in Kansas. Police are charging a suspect with murder when a body cannot be found.

The latest case involves a Wichita man who went missing back in March. Today, the suspect in his murder appeared in court. At the same time, a jury is deliberating in southwest Kansas, even though a body could not be found there.
. . . "Even though we have not located his body through our investigation, we believe that Mr. Epps was murdered," Capt. Randy Landen, Wichita Police Department, said.

So even without a body, police say they have enough evidence to charge 31-year-old Jeffrey Salas with first-degree murder. http://someoneismissing.com/kansas/tony-epps.htm
Later, the article lists four other cases ongoing at the time of the article (2007)where a defendant was tried for murder in Kansas even though the victims' bodies were not found. I'm not sure how all these cases turned out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I keep hoping someone involved will spill their guts to try to make a deal. On that note, I hope they don't get any type of good deal if they were involved because everyone involved needs caught, arrested, and put away for good.

If they don't, they will still go down, I believe-- but it might take longer
to tie all the pcs together.

Heartfelt thoughts to everyone today.

New day, New Hope
Blessings to the Kimmi kids
We will find your mama and bring her home
In the meantime...we know she is already living in your hearts, and in many of ours.

Be Blessed everyone

It's not clear from the article in the Courier if the owner of the Axtell salvage yard called the truck in or not. He said it just appeared in front of the business before Christmas. It was burned, but still appeared to be red. From the article, it appears that LE did not go to the salvage yard until January 19th. So did something/someone else tip off LE to go to Axtell? Or did it take the salvage yard owner that long to put it together with the case? If he did call it in, the VIN must have pointed back to Hollisters, which would explain them looking for the bed and the tires at their farm. However, if the salvage yard owner did not call it in, then is someone else talking?

It's not clear from the article in the Courier if the owner of the Axtell salvage yard called the truck in or not. He said it just appeared in front of the business before Christmas. It was burned, but still appeared to be red. From the article, it appears that LE did not go to the salvage yard until January 19th. So did something/someone else tip off LE to go to Axtell? Or did it take the salvage yard owner that long to put it together with the case? If he did call it in, the VIN must have pointed back to Hollisters, which would explain them looking for the bed and the tires at their farm. However, if the salvage yard owner did not call it in, then is someone else talking?

I don't know if it was a 'tip' or maybe just a thought by LE to check for a 'dually' at a salvage yard but when I did an internet search for 'salvage Nemaha County' - 'salvage Brown County' etc (surrounding counties) I found that there were only 1-3 salvage businesses per county so it wouldn't take too much time to check them out.

I don't know if it was a 'tip' or maybe just a thought by LE to check for a 'dually' at a salvage yard but when I did an internet search for 'salvage Nemaha County' - 'salvage Brown County' etc (surrounding counties) I found that there were only 1-3 salvage businesses per county so it wouldn't take too much time to check them out.

You're probably right. Glad they kept going into Marshall county. If that is how it happened, can you imagine how excited the calling LEO must have been when Smitty's said they just happened to have a burnt truck that was dropped off in the middle of the night.?

Bumping up with thoughts, prayers and hope!!!!

Bumping up for Pat and her precious babies
Good night everyone, sleep in heavenly peace

http://stjoechannel.com/content/fulltext_news?cid=107562

Here's a clip from a St. Joe news channel. Nothing new but it sounds like they're not sure how many people to arrest.

Here's to an arrest SOON and a quick and clean trial but most important bring Pat home where she belongs. Love to my Kimmi's

Thanks for that link, lynejo.

I'm so glad LE seems so confident....sounds like they are working very hard and will not give up until they get the perp(s) and bring Pat home.

http://stjoechannel.com/content/fulltext_news?cid=107562

Here's a clip from a St. Joe news channel. Nothing new but it sounds like they're not sure how many people to arrest.

Here's to an arrest SOON and a quick and clean trial but most important bring Pat home where she belongs. Love to my Kimmi's

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think this is promising.... sounds like something might happen fairly soon. Now I have to wonder how
many people they are talking about. I hope one of them starts talking as soon as they are handcuffed.

Thanks for finding that article!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member