KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Praying for Pat and the families of all missing persons.

I can never get a working site for St Joseph news, but I know someone posted some information from it that was pretty positive a week or two ago. Does someone have a link? I try to check Atchison Globe's site every few days because there seems to be stuff on there a little more frequently than Hiawatha. Please post any news anyone finds. I am sure we are all hoping for something soon.

bump for Pat
have a good day- everyone!

With regardes to that last news report http://stjoechannel.com/content/fulltext/?cid=107562 I get the feeling that LE is tying up loose ends, making sure they have everybody who is envolved, dotting all the i's and crossing all the t's. To make sure that nothing goes wrong once this goes to trial which would only cause more pain for the Kimmi family. If having to wait a little longer will prevent a long and painful trial with a questionable out come I'm all for it. I just hope all precautions are being taken to make sure the persons believed to be responsible for this senseless tragedy won't be able to hurt any body else before they are taken into custody. In any case added prayers wouldn't hurt anything.

http://stjoechannel.com/content/fulltext/?cid=107562
The latest is the 2/4/2010 news article:
Here is one snip from it.

Some new evidence has surfaced, and more information is expected to be release in the next few weeks. Officials say this "tight-lipped" approach has helped their investigation.

thanks for posting this dreamweaver... just today I was wondering when this new information will be released as we are coming up on that "few weeks" that LE was quoted about.

Bump!

Interesting case developing just outside Lawrence KS (approx. 65 miles south of Horton) involving federally coordinated, multi-jurisdictional raid on the site of a long-time tree service which employs ex-felons; feds tight-lipped, no one knows anything. Site is filled with dilapidated buildings, junked cars and other debris. Kidnapping, of course, is a federal crime. Probably naught to do with us, but here's one link:

http://www2.ljworld.com/news/2010/feb/17/law-enforcement-agencies-conducting-investigation-/

Bump!

Interesting case developing just outside Lawrence KS (approx. 65 miles south of Horton) involving federally coordinated, multi-jurisdictional raid on the site of a long-time tree service which employs ex-felons; feds tight-lipped, no one knows anything. Site is filled with dilapidated buildings, junked cars and other debris. Kidnapping, of course, is a federal crime. Probably naught to do with us, but here's one link:

http://www2.ljworld.com/news/2010/feb/17/law-enforcement-agencies-conducting-investigation-/

Hmmmm. Could be nothing - or something! Still hoping for answers for the Kimmi's soon!!!!

Bump!

BBM. I'm wondering if LE is interested in the woodchippers.

Oh Carp................I cannot even imagine what this family is feeling right now. Big news on some movement in this case. Then........nothing for days and days.

Patricia Kimmi has come to represent "every" Mom to me, and I really hope that her children are privvy to what 's going on with the investigation and are at peace with it.

Godspeed Justice for Patricia's children and their peace of mind.

Patricia Kimmi has come to represent "every" Mom to me

I feel the exact same way. I grew up in the area, my Great-grandma lived in Horton many years by herself. I keep thinking what if something like this would have happened to her. Why Horton, why Pat, why at all. It just makes no sense. My Grandma passed many years ago but I tell you If she were still living there by herself I would be soooo worried about her. I hope LE finds this/these person/s soon for the safty of the whole community.

Pray for Pat, the Kimmi's and all Moms.

The name of the owners in that article made me look twice... KIMM CLINE it says.
That is so close to Kimmi.... probably just a coincidence like you say, but interesting.

The name of the owners in that article made me look twice... KIMM CLINE it says.
That is so close to Kimmi.... probably just a coincidence like you say, but interesting.

My thought-process when I finally decided to post that Lawrence item: dozens of abandoned vehicles....salvage yard....another car used in crime? tree removal service....trees, wood....wood, saw mill! Ex-felons....possibly could be hired to commit more crime; and then I noticed the "Kimm" name. Bingo! Had to post it.

It appears, per the comments on the Lawrence Journal-World site, that it's about drugs and guns, but the feds still are there and nobody's saying anything. Three in custody as of now, no charges filed.

My thought-process when I finally decided to post that Lawrence item: dozens of abandoned vehicles....salvage yard....another car used in crime? tree removal service....trees, wood....wood, saw mill! Ex-felons....possibly could be hired to commit more crime; and then I noticed the "Kimm" name. Bingo! Had to post it.

It appears, per the comments on the Lawrence Journal-World site, that it's about drugs and guns, but the feds still are there and nobody's saying anything. Three in custody as of now, no charges filed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

It might not be connected at all, but LE is actively working this case and maybe it led to something, you never know. I am so glad you did post it.

ARRESTS MADE:
http://www.ktka.com/news/2010/feb/18/three-arrested-connection-raid-property-east-lawre/

Feeling kind of sad today.... I hate the waiting like all of us do, but wait we must. I keep humming the song "His Strength is perfect"
"His strength is perfect when our strength is gone"
"He'll carry us, when we can't carry on"
"Raised in His power, the weak become strong"
"His strength is perfect....
His strength is perfect"
I am so tired....as are we all. I pray for answers every day, and have to remember that God's timing is not ours, but His IS perfect....
Love to all of you who care, and a gently hug to all the Kimmi family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust