KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumping again....

Please let there be answers soon!!!

Still praying for answers to come out soon.

Lord, help us to be patient knowing you are in control and that you will never leave our side....Romans 12:19 Do not take revenge, my freinds, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written ''It is mine to avenge; I will repay."

Kimmi Family- Please know that we are all still here by your side..... Lots of love, prayers and hugs your way!!!

February is swinding down. Please Lord, don't let Pat's kids have to have another "month" anniversary without finding Pat, answers and arrests!

Amen

My mother lives in Atchison and she called me today to say there
was an article in the paper about Pat. I have searched on the Atchison
Daily Globe site and St. Joe and can't find anything. She said it was a
report that the County Attorney and spent more than 3 hours questioning
various people behind closed doors. I didn't question her more because I
thought I could find the actual article on line. According to what she told me
it really didn't reveal any new facts at this time. I will try and get more information
unless someone else can find the article for all to read.

Mary

hi everyone, been off on a mission, just checkin in..all i see are bumps....calm before the storm hopefully
God bless the Kimmi's, the LE, & may the spirit of the Living God pour out conviction on the perps, that they would either come forward or make mistakes...i type these things in the Name of Jesus!!!!

http://www.atchisonglobeonline.com/...&ArticleID=13575&SectionID=16&SubSectionID=33

The ongoing investigation to determine the whereabouts of 58-year-old Patricia Kimmi has entered another phase.

An inquisition took place Thursday in Atchison County District Court, said County Attorney Jerry Kuckelman. He added that testimony was heard over several hours, and that he expected to hear more evidence to unfold the mystery.

See link for rest of the article.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members