KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
woo hoo! another bad ball in the corner pocket!

You can BET that LE will now make slower and more painstaking progress on conviction now that they have these two screwballs on unrelated charges!

would love to hear what hwj's friend has to say about his trips to the package store the last few days!!!!!!!!!!

This latest development reeks of "you made your bed now lay in it"...

amen!

Put these demons right into the beds they made. Hell truly is coming for them as someone so eloquently painted on the road by the sawmill.

He looks every bit as mean and miserable as RH to me!

But it's ok - the Karma is flying every which way now! I'm sorry to take pleasure in anyone's misfortune, but I think most of us have a pretty good idea about what went down. And for money? It's evil and disgusting and they deserve everything that's come and is yet to come.

bothcreepsarrestedneitherfortheKIMM.jpg

Neither arrest has anything to do with Pat (directly). Hollister was arrested after he drove in front of a semi in a suicide/murder attempt and he and his wife lived because the semi driver swerved fast enough.

bothcreepsarrestedneitherfortheKIMM.jpg

Neither arrest has anything to do with Pat (directly). Hollister was arrested after he drove in front of a semi in a suicide/murder attempt and he and his wife lived because the semi driver swerved fast enough.

They both look stressed to the max...as they should. HELLS COMING!!

I sure hope this is the week LE gets it all together and wrapped up in a nice big bow for the prosecutors. And I hope we won't have to wait until Friday!

Y'all do realize that most people that commit crimes look like you and me right? That's also what trips kids up when a stranger kidnaps them. They think a "stranger" is supposed look like some scary dude out of a movie or cartoon. I mean Susan Smith and Ted Bundy looked normal didn't they? Anyone want to give them a break? I don't.

woo hoo! another bad ball in the corner pocket!

You can BET that LE will now make slower and more painstaking progress on conviction now that they have these two screwballs on unrelated charges!

would love to hear what hwj's friend has to say about his trips to the package store the last few days!!!!!!!!!!

This latest development reeks of "you made your bed now lay in it"...

amen!

Put these demons right into the beds they made. Hell truly is coming for them as someone so eloquently painted on the road by the sawmill.

she will probably be tighted lipped......thats her 401k at risk :woohoo:

okay... so I am a Johnny Cash fan... And this song reminds me of what is coming to these creeps!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10O9kUCAv40[/ame]

I'll see "When the Man Comes Around" and raise it a "God's Gonna Cut You Down."

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IStlBOX9F4o[/ame]

Looks like the walls of evil are crumbling down as did the walls of Jericho.

Prayers for the Kimmi family that they continue to feel the grace, love & strength of the Lord.

No one will be able to stand up against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you.

Joshua 1:5

Not much new here, but encouraging
More Kimmi evidence surfaces
3/22/2010 10:29:00 AM

Lawmen described their hunt for clues as fruitful as they attempt to unravel the whereabouts of Patricia Kimmi on the heels of a massive probe of 80 acres of land near Sabetha.
---
"From here we'll regroup to consult with the county attorney (Atchison County Attorney Jerry Kuckelman)," Sheriff Calhoon said, "and we'll go from there."
---
[Kuckelman] referred to the ongoing inquisitions that are confidentially heard testimonies. The inquisitions are considered the final phase of the extensive investigation.

"The inquisitions have been quite productive," he said of some that have allowed investigators to develop strong potential leads.
---
He also indicated that whenever he concluded the inquisitions, charges would be forthcoming.

and more - a good summary - at
http://www.atchisonglobeonline.com/main.asp?SectionID=16&SubSectionID=33&ArticleID=13755

Unpopular as this may sound...I pray that Eugene Kimmi is not involved in this. As far fetched as it may seem....their could be a chance he is not.
I think everyone should be responsible for their actions, and that justice and punishment are part of that package.
When all is said and done, he is still the man Pat loved, and he is still the biological "father" of her children, and I think the Kimmi kids have had enough pain without the knowledge that their biological "father" would do something this terrible to their mother. While there is breath...there is hope.

Unpopular as this may sound...I pray that Eugene Kimmi is not involved in this. As far fetched as it may seem....their could be a chance he is not.
I think everyone should be responsible for their actions, and that justice and punishment are part of that package.
When all is said and done, he is still the man Pat loved, and he is still the biological "father" of her children, and I think the Kimmi kids have had enough pain without the knowledge that their biological "father" would do something this terrible to their mother. While there is breath...there is hope.

I don't know him and haven't heard much about him other than this site. If he is involved, yes... I hope he is arrested and found guilty and given the harshest sentence because ANYONE involved needs to pay for this.

I do agree w/ you though and really think it'd be better for the family if he is not involved.. no matter how much pain/ disappointment and sadness he caused in the past, THIS is just so much worse and knowing he's involved would have to cause even more pain, I'd think. So... yeah, I HOPE RoHo didn't have any cash incentive for this whole thing.

And let us not forget that people are presumed innocent until proven guilty.

EK can be guilty of being a bad father and husband, but that doesn't make him guilty of murder. I hope this proves to be so. I can't imagine knowing your father was responsible for your mother's murder. It is hard enough on the family losing their mother. They are all in my prayers. I lost my mom a few years ago to cancer and I still think "if only we had more time".

EK can be guilty of being a bad father and husband, but that doesn't make him guilty of murder. I hope this proves to be so. I can't imagine knowing your father was responsible for your mother's murder. It is hard enough on the family losing their mother. They are all in my prayers. I lost my mom a few years ago to cancer and I still think "if only we had more time".
bbm and I get what you are saying. That being said, I personally think Eugene had his hands in this. Just my opinion though. I wish it were not the case.

We shall find out soon enough.. as LE seems to have been on this from the start. Usually the husband(or ex) is the first person LE wants to talk to in a missing spouse case. In my opinion they were onto who did this from the start but needed more evidence (thus the inquisition hearings). I think LE is doing an incredible job in Pat's case and I hope they can bring her home soon...

I also add my prayers to yours for the Kimmi's.

And let us not forget that people are presumed innocent until proven guilty.

Quite true. Scores of thousands of brave Americans have fought to preserve this fundamental right; along with freedom of speech, it forms a firm cornerstone of our democracy.

I started leaning heavily toward the "he MUST be guilty" side of the aisle when RoHo (allegedly) drove his SUV into the tractor-trailer rig in an (alleged) attempt to do away with ReHo though. And, as per motive, all signs seem to point to EK.

If I were called to jury duty on this one, I'd admit I might not be able to judge the case on merit because I think I've passed the point of allowing for reasonable doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste