KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't overlook the alcohol aspect of the players here, either. Something that makes people do things when they're under the influence that they may not normally, actually do but just blow smoke about KWIM? Not to make an excuse for anyone, but it is what it is.

The Kimmi family knows their father and, perhaps, what he's capable of, more than the rest of us here. They were by Pat's side during a messy divorce and they know what was at stake. I will follow their lead as it pertains to Pat, but can think of no one else who would have a motive to take a sweet, God-fearing Grandma from the safety of her home; never to be seen again.

Whoever is responsible, no matter their connection or relation, must pay for it.

One article mentioned that EK's "business partner" was also a person of interest in the case.

hmmmmm,.....it makes one wonder if there is somebody that they haven't mentioned in the papers. :waitasec: Is that possible?

Sure, could be. Mr. Kuckelman, the prosecutor, has been careful to be tight-lipped about the case, especially in regard to the inquisitions - other than to say they've been very productive.

This is only my own thoughts. But, I sometimes wonder if someone (RoHo)
might have been made a partner in payment "for a deed well done." I also
wonder if the small items taken in the search at the Kimmi Sawmill could be
some "proof" of such a transaction. Or maybe proof of another kind of payment
for a "deed well done" such as some canceled checks. As I said these are my own thoughts and I have no basis of fact for these thoughts.

1969 Mary

I cried a lot because my daughter is so upset about Grandparent's day this Friday at school...and Ninny was supposed to go with her.

Dear Rita,

I am so so sorry that you are feeling so much pain. I have been to Grandparents Day at my granddaughters school and know how much
pride was involved on both our parts. I know this can in no way be the
same , but maybe there is something of your Mother's that your daughter
could take to school that day. Maybe a locket, with Ninny's picture, or a
rosary that Ninny used. It could be something that only your daughter knows
is with her. Or something she can share with the class about her
Grandmother. Maybe one of Pat's close friends would be able to attend.
I pray that God will wrap you in his arms and comfort you and your family
during these hard times.
1969Mary

Bumping up with prayers for Pat's babies, grandbabies and dear friends. And hope for those of us who remain here with them all with the sincere desire for answers and justice.

I hope for this family a peaceful night of sleep, with only dreams of their Mom and the good life they shared with her.

Cause that's what's important, that's what matters, and that's what will sustain them.

Starting the morning with a bump filled with love and prayers for Pat and her kids and grandkids. Lord, please continue to watch over this family and help them each hour with more strength and courage.:praying:

......<snip> We can't even start counseling because I don't see how the counselor can help when you can't tell them everything you're dealing with.

Isaiah 9:5-7 (King James Version)

5For every battle of the warrior is with confused noise, and garments rolled in blood; but this shall be with burning and fuel of fire.

6For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

7Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

your right rita, unless they have had someone ripped from them they love, all their training in the world wont suffice.....but i do know of one counsellor thats been through it

chin up :)

Lots of info in the Hiawatha World today on the wreck. Long article and they don't have it on the website, so I'll type a bit.

...Subsequently, on the day the couple was traveling to Topeka, Hill alleges an argument ensued over what Rebecca Hillister may have told authorities the day prior. "The defendant was driving to Topeka, Kansas with Rebecca Hollister and became upset at his wife for asking him why he had become so involved in the Kimmi matter," Hill said. "The defendant then asked Rebecca Hillister 'what he wanted her to do about it now' and then stated 'let's just end it now' and swerved from his lane into the path of the northbound semi truck." Hill contends that Rebecca Hollister attempted to grab the steering wheel to avoid hitting the semi truck "and the defendant responded by pulling the steering wheel back into the path of the semi with the stated intention of killing his wife."

and further down the article

In that light, Hill also revealed more evidence in the accident case. He said a search warrant was executed on the Hollister vehicle's event recorder, or "black box," on March 4th.

"the results of the analysis on said event data recorder shows that the defendant did not apply the brakes on his vehicfle as recent as 2 seconds before the crash and that his speed at the time of impact was 48 mph."

I think his attorney has a huge set of brass...um...paperweights for asking for RoHo's bond to be reduced.

Lots of info in the Hiawatha World today on the wreck. Long article and they don't have it on the website, so I'll type a bit.

...Subsequently, on the day the couple was traveling to Topeka, Hill alleges an argument ensued over what Rebecca Hillister may have told authorities the day prior. "The defendant was driving to Topeka, Kansas with Rebecca Hollister and became upset at his wife for asking him why he had become so involved in the Kimmi matter," Hill said. "The defendant then asked Rebecca Hillister 'what he wanted her to do about it now' and then stated 'let's just end it now' and swerved from his lane into the path of the northbound semi truck." Hill contends that Rebecca Hollister attempted to grab the steering wheel to avoid hitting the semi truck "and the defendant responded by pulling the steering wheel back into the path of the semi with the stated intention of killing his wife."

and further down the article

In that light, Hill also revealed more evidence in the accident case. He said a search warrant was executed on the Hollister vehicle's event recorder, or "black box," on March 4th.

"the results of the analysis on said event data recorder shows that the defendant did not apply the brakes on his vehicfle as recent as 2 seconds before the crash and that his speed at the time of impact was 48 mph."

Well, THAT is very interesting. What are the specifics on the request for bond reduction? I'm hoping this will be posted online today. Thank you so much for typing that out!

basically his attorney want's the bond reduced and says that "To hold the defendant on a 1.5 million bond is essentially denying him bond because of his financial status." and that he does not pose a threat to the witnesses or the community (ha). "He agrees to have no contact with the alleged victim." :boohoo:

Procecutor Hill basically spilled the beans on what happened right before the wreck and then said his bond should be increased to 3 million. (yay for him!)

I cried a lot because my daughter is so upset about Grandparent's day this Friday at school...and Ninny was supposed to go with her.

Dear Rita,

I am so so sorry that you are feeling so much pain. I have been to Grandparents Day at my granddaughters school and know how much
pride was involved on both our parts. I know this can in no way be the
same , but maybe there is something of your Mother's that your daughter
could take to school that day. Maybe a locket, with Ninny's picture, or a
rosary that Ninny used. It could be something that only your daughter knows
is with her. Or something she can share with the class about her
Grandmother. Maybe one of Pat's close friends would be able to attend.
I pray that God will wrap you in his arms and comfort you and your family
during these hard times.

1969Mary

Beautiful thoughts and great ideas, '69!

Sending Love to the Kimmi Family xoxoxoxo

Hoping that you'll get closure soon.

snipped by me

1969 mary,

When my step father died, I got some childrens clay that air dries, and made pendant and glued his picture to it. My mom used to take it with her when she went somewhere that he should have been with her.
It fit in her purse, and she could wear it around her neck.
It was the traveling grandpa.

Wow, thanks, beerslinger, for that article. Very interesting. Does this mean ReHo was relatively unaware of RoHo's actions in the case, and herself didn't participate? But does she perhaps know enough that immunity might be granted in return for her testimony toward bringing the perps to justice? Hope so.

Me, I'm wondering which party questioned in the inquistions gave up enough for search warrants to be served at the sawmill and the second search of Ro- and Re-'s property. Is BroHo - whose property was also searched - a possible person of interest?

As for Heathman, that's just what defense lawyers do. But bully for Prosecutor Hill! That's also what lawyers do - keep creeps off the street

goodmorning friends.. beerslinger, thanks for the info... and a nudge back to the top for Pat. ((((and of course continued prayers for the Kimmi kids))))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214