KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
statement from my uncle.....roger is a rotton sob, nobody at goodyear liked him (uncled worked there)

ditto from my fil, he worked in the lab with him. my husband spoke to him one time and it wasn't a pleasant conversation.

Wouldn't it have been an interesting verbal and possibly physical correspondance between the two, if RoHo and EK (before posting bond) were in the same jail and LE decided to put them in the same cell?

Okay, I admit I am a strong person. Having been through the abuse cycle with an ex and coming out of it stronger and more determined than ever that I would never allow anybody to treat me like that again I do understand.

With that said, right is right and wrong is wrong. If I thought a family member of mine murdered someone, or if belongings that resembled theirs showed up at the scene, I would run not walk to the Police Department so fast it would make heads spin!

I do feel bad for her if she lost a leg though, that is if she really did not know what happened and had no part in it.

I can not imagine being so weak as to cover for...anybody...anybody at all.

What is wrong with people? They don't think...they don't think for themselves or they just don't think at all? IDK. Sad, very sad.

More prayers for the family and friends.
Dsn

Here is the stjoechannel.com article w/documents.

http://stjoechannel.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=116605

This is the part I find most intersting:

Roger Hollister "has acknowledged his involvement in the Kimmi matter."

What exactly does this mean? Has he confessed to something? It sounds so matter-of-fact, doesn't it?

Okay, I admit I am a strong person. Having been through the abuse cycle with an ex and coming out of it stronger and more determined than ever that I would never allow anybody to treat me like that again I do understand.

With that said, right is right and wrong is wrong. If I thought a family member of mine murdered someone, or if belongings that resembled theirs showed up at the scene, I would run not walk to the Police Department so fast it would make heads spin!

I do feel bad for her if she lost a leg though, that is if she really did not know what happened and had no part in it.

I can not imagine being so weak as to cover for...anybody...anybody at all.

What is wrong with people? They don't think...they don't think for themselves or they just don't think at all? IDK. Sad, very sad.

More prayers for the family and friends.
Dsn

Of course, you're absolutely right. But we see this all the time around here - particularly in cases where parents protect their murderous or otherwise criminal children. I couldn't do it, but people do it all the time.

It'll be very interesting to learn the extent of ReHo's involvement in Pat's disappearance. In the news we've seen today, it sounds more like she was really just beginning to put it all together when Ro tried to kill her. But then you have to think, if that hat and money clip were his, she had to have known it long ago.

I'm afraid the perps in this case were thinking ONLY of themselves when they did whatever they did.

I don't know what to think at this point, but it does sound like it's coming to a head.

Adding my continued prayers and good thoughts to Pat's family and friends. And still hoping Pat will be returned to them soon.

I'm afraid the perps in this case were thinking ONLY of themselves when they did whatever they did.

ALL perps think ONLY of themselves. They lack the human compassion to think about others. They are selfish, vile, creatures that will eventually die, be judged, and spend eternity paying for what they've done.

Hollister Wife Suing Husband For Wreck

(WIBW) - A new twist in a case with ties to missing Atchison County woman Patricia Kimmi.

Rebecca Hollister filed documents in Nemaha County Court Tuesday morning, suing her husband Roger Hollister for negligence in connection with a February 26th car-semi crash in Brown County.
---
In a statement March 5th, Roger Hollister said he owes $120,000 to an attorney in the case of Kimmi. Hollister is listed as a person of interest in that case.

He also stated he will sell more property in a real estate auction this Saturday. In the documents filed Tuesday, Rebecca Hollister says Roger Hollister will benefit from the sale of jointly owned property and wants to keep her from getting it. She says her husband is liable for her injuries in the amount of $75,000.
---

and a bit more, at
http://www.wibw.com/localnews/headlines/88975547.html

(WIBW) - A new twist in a case with ties to missing Atchison County woman Patricia Kimmi.

Rebecca Hollister filed documents in Nemaha County Court Tuesday morning, suing her husband Roger Hollister for negligence in connection with a February 26th car-semi crash in Brown County.
---
In a statement March 5th, Roger Hollister said he owes $120,000 to an attorney in the case of Kimmi. Hollister is listed as a person of interest in that case.

He also stated he will sell more property in a real estate auction this Saturday. In the documents filed Tuesday, Rebecca Hollister says Roger Hollister will benefit from the sale of jointly owned property and wants to keep her from getting it. She says her husband is liable for her injuries in the amount of $75,000.
---

and a bit more, at

Thank you! OMG - Stephen King couldn't come up with more twists and turns!

Thank you! OMG - Stephen King couldn't come up with more twists and turns!

I am thinking that there should be a whole brigade of men with white coats out rounding up these people with mental issues. They are all certifiable - IMHO!

---

---

and a bit more, at

Thank you, only heard part of this on TV at 6:00 and didn't want to post until I could confirm all of what was said.....

---

---

and a bit more, at

Did I misunderstand, because somewhere recently I read that their daughter owned their house now?

Thank you, only heard part of this on TV at 6:00 and didn't want to post until I could confirm all of what was said.....

Sure! After you mentioned that, I've been on guard all evening waiting for WIBW to post it on its site.

Would their insurance company deny coverage to her and not pay her medical bills if she refused to sue him? Anybody work in insurance or have knowledge of how that would work?

The auction Saturday does not include real estate...a previous article in some news media had the information that the auctioneer said they real estate was sold in the last couple of months....(and county records indicate that Mr. & Mrs. RH are not the owners of the real estate).
Anyway, I'm guessing the attorney filed in Nemaha County to protect Mrs. RH share of the auction ...that is, the auctioneer may be served with the appropriate documents which will direct him on how to distribute any proceeds.

---

---

and a bit more, at

BBM --

I'm trying to figure out what that means -- $120K is a lot of $$....he hasn't been charged yet so was this for some civil action prior to Pat's disappearance?....How could he have racked up $120K in atty fees & hasn't been charged w/ anything (yet) related to Pat? :confused:

If he has a high-powered lawyer @ $300/hr -- that's 400 hours.

Would their insurance company deny coverage to her and not pay her medical bills if she refused to sue him? Anybody work in insurance or have knowledge of how that would work?

I'm guessing the car insurance would pay some medical bills & their medical insurance (if applicable) would pay some...but..Mrs. RH has been in the hospital since Feb 26th? ...26 days in the hospital can be VERY expensive and it is feasible that $75,000 is only a small part of the bill (deductible, co-pay, etc).

Did I misunderstand, because somewhere recently I read that their daughter owned their house now?

Rainedeer posted on the thread before this one that the daughter was the owner of record (pg. 28, #638). Haven't found it published online yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste