KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK. I am going off my memory here, so this may not be exact.
One side of the sign said:

Pat Kimmi is the real victim here.
Help bring Pat home.

The other side said:

An order to go for the Hollisters

2 Truth Burgers
2 Murder Pies
2 Cups of Justice

The first "Thumbs Up" came from a guy that talks so fast I can't always understand him.
The auctioneer? That's the only one I could think of that would talk so fast.

The auctioneer? That's the only one I could think of that would talk so fast.

That would be my guess too. Was the auctioneer Roger Hartter?? Man! That would be surprising as he would be "working" for the Hollisters during the sale. He must have wanted you all to know that he knew the circumstances and felt that the sign was right!

THANKS to you brave person for going to the sale with the sign! Awesome bravery!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLady
http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-holl...,4315146.story

I found this and a video. I haven't looked at all over, but sure wish they would show a picture of the sign.

More people there than should have been as far as I am concerned.

I watched this video and they make him sound like a victim of circumstance! It's his own fault he is where he is for God's sake. At least they did mention the disappearence of Patricia Kimmi though. Hope that soaks in to anyone who watched this news video.

When I saw this video it pissed me off sooo bad. Especially how RoH's circumstances were described as "one man's misfortune" WHAT THE HELL!!! This wasn't something that accidnetly happened to him....OH...I'm still pissed when I think about it.

Not to offend anybody here from Sabetha but.....the part about the people there not being used to something like that happening in a small town like Sebetha kinda of made me made too, my thoughts being.....The people of Horton and what they've been going through for the last 5 months.

I don't know I just found it to be a horrible report of the facts and leaning on the Hollister side very unprofessional and I just needed to get that off my chest. I tried to leave a comment on the site but it kept cutting me off before I could get done...pissing me off even more. Thanks for listening I feel much better.

Prayers for Pat, her Family, Friends and supporters.

I put the sign on the pb. I love that woman! Hooray for her.

sign-1.jpg

I may be a total kook here, but I thought at one point in time the sale was planned BEFORE the accident. Not that it matters, just trying to get things straight in my addled brain.:waitasec:

Probably.

It was first reported here at WS by bowmancabin on 3/4/10. At that time it was already on the hartterauction.com site.
Hollister murder/suicide attempt was 2/26 or thereabouts.

It is difficult to keep all of the facts straight.. re: hollister...
as far as I know...just my opinion & I'm guessing on dates...
RH was questioned by LE sometime soon after Pat went missing (re: dually pu)
I think that may have been Nov or Dec..
I think LE had a search warrant for RH property in January...
Attorney for RH says RH contacted him the next day (maybe Jan 22?)
Then, Mrs. RH was at inquisition in Atchison County the day before the 'accident' on US Hwy 75...so maybe Feb 25th?
Mr. & Mrs. RH had an 'arugument' while driving to Topeka Feb 26th?
Attorney for RH says there was a hand written statement by RH in March? giving the attorney all proceeds of the sale for his defense.
More recently Rebecca takes Roger to court for medical expenses..somewhere in the week before the auction which was March 27th.
Any corrections or actual dates are welcome.

I think I left out the second search of the Hollister property...some time in March?

View attachment 8341

Anybody interested in purchasing a People for Pat wrist band can do so here http://shellysimages.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=29

They are being sold for as close to cost as possible with any extra $$$ to be donated to a cause of the Kimmi families choosing.

Love to the Kimmis' hang in there.

To the mysterious Sign Lady at yesterday's auction, YOUR AWESOME!!!!

anybody selling these local to NEKS??
thanks and much love to the kimmis

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynejo
Attachment 8341

Anybody interested in purchasing a People for Pat wrist band can do so here http://shellysimages.com/store/index...d&productId=29

They are being sold for as close to cost as possible with any extra $$$ to be donated to a cause of the Kimmi families choosing.

Love to the Kimmis' hang in there.

To the mysterious Sign Lady at yesterday's auction, YOUR AWESOME!!!!

anybody selling these local to NEKS??
thanks and much love to the kimmis

Horton Local enough for you. We are just starting and are planning to get more distributors as soon as we get everything set up. We have a face book page called People for Pat that will give you the information your looking for.

Everybody come check it out.

Up we go to the top to begin the week! We all hope for advances in finding Pat this week. Kimmi kids and families, you remain in the thoughts and prayers of many.:blowkiss:
:praying:

Bumping for Pat on a Monday morning. I think of you, Pat, everyday when I wake up. And of the loving children you raised. God Bless.

Nothing much new here, but the case continues
Charges pending in Kimmi case?
Inquiries conclude, for now

Inquisitions continued Thursday in Atchison County District Court as the ongoing investigation wound down to determine the fate and whereabouts of 58-year-old Patricia Kimmi.

Atchison County Attorney Jerry Kuckelman said a 2-hour sworn testimony was heard from one witness during the morning hours.

He indicated investigators have scheduled a time to convene during the weekend, but didn't elaborate on any of the details.

"We'll meet to determine what direction and course to take next," he said, and added that charges might be filed as a result of the meeting.
---
John Ambrosio, a Topeka-based attorney, accompanied Mr. Kimmi.
---

and more, at
http://www.atchisonglobeonline.com/main.asp?SectionID=16&SubSectionID=33&ArticleID=13800

Nothing much new here, but the case continues
Charges pending in Kimmi case?
Inquiries conclude, for now

Inquisitions continued Thursday in Atchison County District Court as the ongoing investigation wound down to determine the fate and whereabouts of 58-year-old Patricia Kimmi.

Atchison County Attorney Jerry Kuckelman said a 2-hour sworn testimony was heard from one witness during the morning hours.

He indicated investigators have scheduled a time to convene during the weekend, but didn't elaborate on any of the details.

"We'll meet to determine what direction and course to take next," he said, and added that charges might be filed as a result of the meeting.
---
John Ambrosio, a Topeka-based attorney, accompanied Mr. Kimmi.
---

and more, at
http://www.atchisonglobeonline.com/main.asp?SectionID=16&SubSectionID=33&ArticleID=13800

I read the article from the Atchison globe web site and I hope they get some charges filed this week. They must know something from all of these inquisitions and the property searches. I'm just glad to see the local papers and tv stations keep up on Pat. Keeps the news updated for anyone watching or wondering what is going on with the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maia1919