KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Atchison Globe (newspaper) May 15th edition has front page coverage "testimony reveals Kimmi insight" & "Hollister bound over on crash charges". This is not online yet but should be (maybe tomorrow) atchisonglobeonline.com
example: Larry Myer testified he first met and interviewed Mr. & Mrs. Hollister on December 3rd at their farm....Mr. Hollister had emerged as the prime suspect in the Kimmi case...Mrs. Hollister was interviewed during inquisition February 18th....(crash was February 26th)....Mrs. Hollister was considered a main material witness in the Kimmi case...authorities had eliminated any possibility that Mrs. Hollister was present at Kimmi's abduction....Mrs. Hollister shared with authorities what she had observed since Kimmi's kidnapping...Mrs. Hollister testified she was aware that Mr. Hollister allowed himself to be wired...Myer said he visited with Mrs. Hollister March 2nd and that her attorneys were present during the interview.

Thanks for posting that link, Rita. I was happy to see David and Lori move into Pat's house. She loved it and was so proud of it, had such high hopes - I'm sure she is smiling to see it loved and full of hope once again.

Celebrating Her Life

We have planned to have a funeral service for Mom (Pat Kimmi) on Saturday, June 12, 2010, at 1:00pm, at St. Leo's Catholic Church in Horton.

There will be a prayer service and visitation on Friday, June 11, 2010, also at St. Leo's but I need to double check on what time that will start.

Just wanted to let everyone know.

God Bless,
Rita, Gene, Tony, David & Families

Celebrating Her Life

We have planned to have a funeral service for Mom (Pat Kimmi) on Saturday, June 12, 2010, at 1:00pm, at St. Leo's Catholic Church in Horton.

There will be a prayer service and visitation on Friday, June 11, 2010, also at St. Leo's but I need to double check on what time that will start.

God Bless,

Nice to know the date and time of Patricia's celebration of life.
She certainly made a difference, much more than she ever knew.
Her life and her impact on her children and her friends carried
to all of us out here in WS land.
I, for one, will never forget her.
Blessings to all of you.

Celebrating Her Life

God Bless,

Wish we all could be there together to celebrate Pat's life and to pay our respects to a lovely lady and a lovely family. Then we could go have a cocktail.

Praying for the Kimmi family this morning.

As some closure is coming to you the Kimmi family, i also know that a long road is still ahead of you for getting justice for your mother...Please know that your friends and community still love you and back you 100% !!! Love You All!!

As some closure is coming to you the Kimmi family, i also know that a long road is still ahead of you for getting justice for your mother...Please know that your friends and community still love you and back you 100% !!! Love You All!!

Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member