KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
question: wonder what led them to dig again in that area the other day?

Very possibly a re-interview with whomever tipped them to the second search? Someone has speculated on here that that someone just might be ReHo, after her husband allegedly tried to kill her via tractor-trailer rig. Or it could have been a last-ditch effort, knowing that Pat had to be there, so-as not to try a murder case without her being found.

Blessings to the family and friends.
I'm so glad that Patricia will be layed to rest now.
But saddened that her life was taken by these diabolical people.
Just taken to early.
Justice for Patricia!!!
R.I.P.

That video gives me an urge to beat the hell out of something! Just an overwhelming urge to shove something down some concrete steps or into the sidewalk. I don't know....I have been in a funk for about a week and a half, so maybe it's just me.

I wish I'd saved the link but wfgodot will have it.
Rebecca Hollister visited elcreepo in jail and whatever was talked about led them to find Pat.

Wow! I missed that one. Will look. I had thought maybe it was her testimony at an inquisition.

ETA: Can't find anything yet. It would have had to have been after her release from KU Med; maybe they wheeled her in and recorded the conversation with her and RoHo?

there just really are no words.

Rita...I read your poem this evening. It is absolutely beautiful.

I am so proud of you....so I can only imagine how proud your Mom must be....looking down on her wonderful and beautiful family.

That video gives me an urge to beat the hell out of something! Just an overwhelming urge to shove something down some concrete steps or into the sidewalk. I don't know....I have been in a funk for about a week and a half, so maybe it's just me.

I know who you can beat the hell out of!

Change "something" to "someone" and I could have posted this myself. So no, it's not just you.

Kimmi kids, all my love to you guys.

Well, I am looking too, but I am at a loss. It may have been the radio station link. Kanzaland?

Nothing's turned up, googled KNZA. ETA'd this on last page: it would have had to have been after she was released from KU Medical Center, and maybe they recorded Ro- and ReHo's conversation after they allowed a visit? Can't remember a published jail visit though.

I keep wondering too....most of the articles we've seen today say that RoH has "acknowleged his involvement."

Did we know that? Why hasn't he already been charged?

There will be others, IMO.

Good Lord. What could they possibly have been thinking?

I keep wondering too....most of the articles we've seen today say that RoH has "acknowleged his involvement."

Did we know that? Why hasn't he already been charged?

There will be others, IMO.

Good Lord. What could they possibly have been thinking?

Yeah, I posted that "acknowleged his involvement," but when I read it, it seemed like it was awfully low-key, which made it easy to miss. It just sort of crept into published accounts. He must have had to say something, after they found the truck parts buried on his land - he might have said something like, "My truck was used without my permission." Then he lawyered up totally.

Nothing's turned up, googled KNZA. ETA'd this on last page: it would have had to have been after she was released from KU Medical Center, and maybe they recorded Ro- and ReHo's conversation after they allowed a visit? Can't remember a published jail visit though.

Nuts. I know I read it today, after I followed a link from here.

I'm guessing that it was redacted. I can't remember exact words, but it was something like: ReHo visited RoHo in jail and the conversation led authorities to the spot.

Let's just call it rumor since I cannot back this up. So sorry.

From wibw13

"A source close to the case tells 13 News authorities were led to the remains by Rebecca Hollister. They were found buried in a shallow grave in a ravine."

Every gut instinct I had about Rebecca Hollister couldn't have been more wrong.

Nuts. I know I read it today, after I followed a link from here.

I'm guessing that it was redacted. I can't remember exact words, but it was something like: ReHo visited RoHo in jail and the conversation led authorities to the spot.

Let's just call it rumor since I cannot back this up. So sorry.

No worries. Me, I'm famous for the "post now, read later" approach to links, so it well may have been in there someplace; also, this story broke so quickly that on occasion news sites changed their info, leaving something out they'd already put up and publishing new information.

All I can find right now on KNZA:
"Kuckelman says authorities began a search of the property, located across the road from the farmstead of Roger and Rebecca Hollister, Tuesday evening after receiving some information."

http://www.knzafm.com/stories/02227...OUND-THE-REMAINS-OF-PATRICIA-KIMMI_213200.php

From wibw13

"A source close to the case tells 13 News authorities were led to the remains by Rebecca Hollister. They were found buried in a shallow grave in a ravine."

Every gut instinct I had about Rebecca Hollister couldn't have been more wrong.

If this is true, then all I have to say is....."that *advertiser censored*"

This is a clip from KQ2 in St. Joe
Investigators say a tip led them back to a site near Roger and Rebecca Hollister's home. That tip came on the same day Roger's wife Rebecca visited him in jail.
Let them both fry. She knew and didn't tell...

Good job! "A source close to the case tells 13 News authorities were led to the remains by Rebecca Hollister. They were found buried in a shallow grave in a ravine."

Video with AmandaReckonwith's link too: ReHo is reported to have been at the seen last night, with authorities.

Story claims definitively it was the brother's property.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214