KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE on the return of alimony payments: we got an email late Friday afternoon saying that this hearing is postponed. Will let you know more as it happens.

My heart continues to break for your family. I hope the judge will hang him and his sister/wife right along with him! May God continue to hold you tight!

Prayers for peace in your lives, Rita and all. So much more I want to say, and there just aren't any words.

Eugene Kimmi Sentenced in DUI Case
10/4/2010 4:16:00 PM

Eugene Kimmi, the ex-husband of slain rural Horton resident Patricia Kimmi, was sentenced Monday to three months in jail and 12 months probation on a third offense DUI charge.
---

more at
http://www.hiawathaworldonline.com/main.asp?SectionID=4&SubSectionID=21&ArticleID=4972

[ETA]

Eugene Kimmi Sentenced to Jail
Monday, Oct 4th @ 4:14pm

The ex-husband of a murdered Atchison County woman lands a jail sentence.

Eugene Kimmi was sentenced to three months in jail for his third DUI offense.

The judge did allow Kimmi to have work release privileges
---

more at
http://stjoechannel.com/fulltext-news/?nxd_id=165195

I put way too much hope in this dui charge. What he got was standard. But I sat there with tears in my eyes as his lawyer paints this beautiful picture of a poor man with a drinking problem who made it thru rehab with only one relapse. How many people around here thought he was just a pitiful, harmless drunk before my Mom was abducted and murdered? He's not HARMLESS. And I'll tell you this Ambrosio: the idiot was probably drunk YESTERDAY, and for darn sure he was drunk when the deputy went to his door on Sept. 24 AND your tie made you look like a girl. It was very pretty.

Gene and I waited and waited afterwards for them to walk out. His "driver" eventually left in her truck so he must have seen us waiting and left thru the other door. Scared of us, E? Mom went thru what she did and you're scared of a few WORDS?

Goood luck with that work release.

No work release time in Hell though; it's coming.

220x165.jpg

I wonder if he'll be drinking 'on the job'. I thought the mill shut down?

I put way too much hope in this dui charge. What he got was standard. But I sat there with tears in my eyes as his lawyer paints this beautiful picture of a poor man with a drinking problem who made it thru rehab with only one relapse. How many people around here thought he was just a pitiful, harmless drunk before my Mom was abducted and murdered? He's not HARMLESS. And I'll tell you this Ambrosio: the idiot was probably drunk YESTERDAY, and for darn sure he was drunk when the deputy went to his door on Sept. 24 AND your tie made you look like a girl. It was very pretty.

Gene and I waited and waited afterwards for them to walk out. His "driver" eventually left in her truck so he must have seen us waiting and left thru the other door. Scared of us, E? Mom went thru what she did and you're scared of a few WORDS?

Of course hes scared of you hon. He knows his day is comming and you kids are the ones who are going to make sure of it! JMO

Ample media coverage of DUI sentencing indicates great interest exists in the larger issue at hand, and we are glad of that.

Eugene Kimmi was sentenced Monday for felony DUI.
---
Eugene Kimmi was sentenced Monday for felony DUI. In addition to the work release time he'll begin serving Friday at the Brown County Jail, he'll also pay a $1500 fine.
---
more at
http://www.wibw.com/localnews/headlines/104310758.html

Fiat justitia ruat caelum. (Let justice be done though the heavens fall.)

Rita... when are his REAL CHARGES COMING? keep ON THOSE PROSECUTORS!!!!! and If you need help you let me know! I am one huge loud mouth... and I will gladly echo what needs to be repeated.

EK drove drunk but what he really needs to stand for.. well he isn't standing for it yet. Let us make him STAND UP!!!!!!!!!! DANG IT!!!!!!!

Prayers to the family... what a nightmare!!!!!!

Ah well. At least he'll be easy to find when the time finally comes for him to answer for the evil he's done.

NOT happy about the work release, though. How is that punishment enough for a THIRD DUI?

Prayers for peace in your lives, Rita and all. So much more I want to say, and there just aren't any words.

I agree with amazinggracie but there are a lot of words to say! We love you guys and are with you every minute of every day. Hope you can feel our love and support!

Capital-Journal has story too, with a bit of clarification on the sentencing:

Kimmi sentenced on felony DUI
October 4, 2010 - 9:46pm
---
Eugene Kimmi was sentenced at the Brown County Courthouse to 12 months in jail for his third DUI. He must serve 90 days in jail before he is eligible for probation, Hill said. A Brown County judge denied Kimmi's request for house arrest but granted a request for a work-release program. He must serve the 90 days before he is eligible for the program, which will allow him to work but requires him to check in and out of the jail.
---
more at
http://cjonline.com/news/local/2010-10-04/kimmi_sentenced_on_felony_dui

Capital-Journal has story too, with a bit of clarification on the sentencing:

Kimmi sentenced on felony DUI
October 4, 2010 - 9:46pm
---
Eugene Kimmi was sentenced at the Brown County Courthouse to 12 months in jail for his third DUI. He must serve 90 days in jail before he is eligible for probation, Hill said. A Brown County judge denied Kimmi's request for house arrest but granted a request for a work-release program. He must serve the 90 days before he is eligible for the program, which will allow him to work but requires him to check in and out of the jail.
---
more at
http://cjonline.com/news/local/2010-10-04/kimmi_sentenced_on_felony_dui

This article is wrong. He must serve 48 hours before he is eligible for the work release. He will then be on work release for the remainder of the 90 days that he has to serve. Unless he is not the angel his lawyer tried to make him out to be, and he would happen to fall off the wagon while on "work" release or be late returning to jail.

Scared of us, E? Mom went thru what she did and you're scared of a few WORDS?

Snipped respectfully.

It seems E is continuing to be the same kind of sniveling coward he
always has been.
He hid behind someone else when he ordered the attack on Patricia.
He hid behind his money to get someone to carry out his plan.

And he hides at the courthouse when his grown children want to have a few words with him.

No matter what happens to E in this lifetime, charged with murder and sentenced to death
or
never charged with anything and left to roam the Kansas countryside
there are many people who know the truth.
The truth as I see it, is that E
is a weak, drunk, cheating, lying, murdering excuse for a man.

JMO,.

I wonder if he'll be drinking 'on the job'. I thought the mill shut down?

I think he'll be drinking on the job AND off! His lawyer made it sound so sad when he said E's only employee quit on Friday...obviously leaving out 95% of that whole story. Without DJ, the mill will not be operating. Maybe there'll be a fire sale on the remaining mulch...?? I don't know...

Rita... when are his REAL CHARGES COMING? keep ON THOSE PROSECUTORS!!!!! and If you need help you let me know! I am one huge loud mouth... and I will gladly echo what needs to be repeated.

EK drove drunk but what he really needs to stand for.. well he isn't standing for it yet. Let us make him STAND UP!!!!!!!!!! DANG IT!!!!!!!

Prayers to the family... what a nightmare!!!!!!

Rest assured, we are NEVER EVER going to let him forget what he's done, regardless of whatever else happens...to my dying day - I will remind him every chance I get.

Ah well. At least he'll be easy to find when the time finally comes for him to answer for the evil he's done.

NOT happy about the work release, though. How is that punishment enough for a THIRD DUI?

I don't know - isn't that crazy? I don't know that it's much different even if it were his 4th or 5th.

Funny thing, E and his "driver" think we're "no good low-lifes"...what???? What happened to those alleged crocodile tears of sympathy, that pretense of innocense and lies, lies, and more lies about his love for Mom as the "mother of his children"???? Gonna have to work on that acting E. Hard to do when highly intoxicated, I suppose. Oh, wait - you don't drink anymore, right? What do you use for excuses when you're sober???

It IS true, people, if you give them enough time, their true colors show. I'm feeling a little mean today, so I better stop there.

Happy Birthday in Heaven today, Mom, and to Angie, my sister-in-law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gypsysoul11