KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I take no offense at the psychic suggestion, nor do I mean any offense when I say that we, as a family, chose not to consult psychic/mediums because of our Christian beliefs. There is scripture that directs us to not place our trust in the "powers" of others, which can be very misleading if not completely fraudulent. With that being said, I do not completely rule out that there are those out w/ God-given "sight". Gene and I both had something happen to us in the days and months before Mom was abducted - for him, what he can only describe as a "vision", and for me a couple months of a very strong feeling that something was going to happen to her. The difficult part is trying to understand why those things happened to us, because they didn't help us to prevent this from happening to her.

I will say this: although we did not seek out psychic help, there were calls from them offering what they saw and I would say that 99% were completely wrong with absolutely no details correct. That just enforced our belief that our trust had to be in God, in all things, in all ways. And that was for the best because who could have ever predicted the twists and turns and coincidences that weren't coincidences in Mom's case. You get to the point where you say, "Ok God, it's a new day and just help me get thru whatever this day brings." Which is what He wants - our complete trust in Him. I've said before, there was the day that came when I said, "This is it God. I will not make it thru this day, I don't understand and I CANNOT handle any more." So, I firmly believe that He sent me the two people I needed most that day to talk me and pray me thru it, and what do you know, I didn't die and I'm still somewhat normal :) There are still so many days that I have no drive to do anything but wander around my house doing only the things that HAVE to be done, but I KNOW that this will pass, and we all will go on, because of our faith. GLORY TO GOD, I don't know where we'd be without faith.

God bless all of you, Mima, dsntslp, and ALL of you still checking, still posting, still praying for us. I so very much hope that my Mom is able to see and know every single thing that people have done for us.

I sure didn't bring it up to upset anyone. It was just a thought. Sorry about that.

I just thought it would be interesting. It would for sure show if she was a fake or not. If she couldn't pick up vibes from them on her own she would be a fake. It would prove if she had any special powers or not.

It was just a thought. Didn't mean to stir up anything.

I don't get the religion thing though. People that believe in her are not religious? I don't get what you mean. Oh well, forget it.

Dumb idea.

No one's suggestions are offensive w/ the exception of EK's when he tells people we, the children of Pat Kimmi, are the ones who "had the most to gain" by her death. He knows that we loved her the MOST, that we would have done ANYTHING for her and that is the only and also the worst thing that anyone has said to us during the last almost ten months.

Rita,

How is it that you so often post comments that make US all feel better when we're here hoping to bring you and your family comfort and support? There is no doubt your Mama raised you all amazingly well. It is a true testament to her how gracefully you all have carried yourselves throughout this nightmare.

Stay strong and hang in there. We all know there is more to come.

No one's suggestions are offensive w/ the exception of EK's when he tells people we, the children of Pat Kimmi, are the ones who "had the most to gain" by her death. He knows that we loved her the MOST, that we would have done ANYTHING for her and that is the only and also the worst thing that anyone has said to us during the last almost ten months.
when will EK be charged with his part in this crime?????? My heart is with you and yours Rita.

Prayers for Justice going out for the Kimmi family this morning!

I live less than an hour away from the Kimmi family and followed this on the news. Im new to WS and just sat for the last 3 days reading all the threads and what news articles are still available. I cant describe my feelings Ive went from one end of the gammit to the other. My deepest sympathys go out to this dear family. I feel like I know your beautiful mother personally. I grew up in an alcoholic abusive family myself and I too had an amazing mother. I just want to say to Pats children YOU HAVE DONE YOUR MOM PROUD!!! Justice will be done for you all I just feel it deep down in my soul. My prayer for you is peace!

I sure didn't bring it up to upset anyone. It was just a thought. Sorry about that.

I just thought it would be interesting. It would for sure show if she was a fake or not. If she couldn't pick up vibes from them on her own she would be a fake. It would prove if she had any special powers or not.

It was just a thought. Didn't mean to stir up anything.

I don't get the religion thing though. People that believe in her are not religious? I don't get what you mean. Oh well, forget it.

Dumb idea.

Aww, Mima, No worries here. I didn't mean to sound so strong in my reply. Hugs, Dsn

tuesday morning shove back up to the top. Thinking of the Kimmi's!

Bumping on up. Where is that news for which we've been patiently waiting?

Surely I've mentioned patience is not one of my virtues. I'm not quite sure what my virtues are, but I know that's definitely not one of them!

nursebeeme - any chance you're due for a haircut? Tomorrow is Friday......

***sigh***

Bumpin and prayin....

Praying for comfort for the Kimmi family & friends this morning.

October 4th...new hearing at 9:00 am that day because EK still wants alimony payments (OVERpayments, I believe they're referred to in the court docs) to be returned to him. Based on court testimony, he feels that she must have died in early November and would like all payments made after that date to be returned. THERE'S STILL NO DEATH CERTIFICATE, EK and whatever lawyer you're using currently. Whatdo YOU know that we don't??? If you're relying on court testimony...ummmm....have you listened to OTHER testimony? Do you know what ELSE can be alleged if we're going to base our legal moves on that? GOOD LUCK. You continue to tell your dwindling group of "friends" how sorry you are and cry those fake tears - once again, as always, it comes down to money to you, NOT THAT OUR MOM AND NINNY WAS BRUTALLY MURDERED. I want to write 100,000 really wrong things right now.

AND October 4th at 1:00 pm EK's dui sentencing. A full day of fun and games...I can't WAIT.

October 4th...new hearing at 9:00 am that day because EK still wants alimony payments (OVERpayments, I believe they're referred to in the court docs) to be returned to him. Based on court testimony, he feels that she must have died in early November and would like all payments made after that date to be returned. THERE'S STILL NO DEATH CERTIFICATE, EK and whatever lawyer you're using currently. Whatdo YOU know that we don't??? If you're relying on court testimony...ummmm....have you listened to OTHER testimony? Do you know what ELSE can be alleged if we're going to base our legal moves on that? GOOD LUCK. You continue to tell your dwindling group of "friends" how sorry you are and cry those fake tears - once again, as always, it comes down to money to you, NOT THAT OUR MOM AND NINNY WAS BRUTALLY MURDERED. I want to write 100,000 really wrong things right now.

AND October 4th at 1:00 pm EK's dui sentencing. A full day of fun and games...I can't WAIT.

I'm sure EK's endless self-serving behavior must make you all crazy. But I am hopeful and confident his stupidity will hang him in the end.

Don't lose hope!!!

The only hope is that Hollister talks.

Probably right. If you were in his position, would you talk? I would!

And let's not forget about ReHo. I don't think we really know how much she knows. I can't help thinking she's up to her eyeballs one way or another.

It's always interesting to see what people will do to save their own necks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste