KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I felt mean and judgemental today too!!!! But although Heathman was trying to "throw DJ and Tony under a bus" (to quote our favorite family phrase), DJ stayed strong and didn't get rattled. He told the truth.

I hope that you all will find some comfort in the days ahead knowing how many people will be with you all in that court room, even tho we can't be there in person.

Bless you all, stay strong and continue to hang on to that wonderful "grace under fire" that you have all have shown these long months.

Oh, my! Some of those comments - lol - either the poor person has a typing or drinking problem! LOL. And maybe should refrain from casting some of those stones!

Hahahahaha! Yep - these "girls" either have a drinking/drug problem, or spelling and proper grammar are tragically amongst the lost arts.

I prefer to believe it's the former.

I also believe these EK "fans" are in for a big letdown.

Hahahahaha! Yep - these "girls" either have a drinking/drug problem, or spelling and proper grammar are tragically amongst the lost arts.

I prefer to believe it's the former.

I also believe these EK "fans" are in for a big letdown.

I suspect that the "fans" are a part of his current and also his 3rd "family". Probably shouldn't post that.

OOPS - I just did.

That was just the wrong kind of crap to read after reliving everything in court today. January 18th was the day our whole family fell apart and grown men cried...all of them. One of the worst days of my life. To see everybody in tears, in pieces, trying to keep things from our kids. I remember beating my fist into the couch and saying, "WHAT DO WE DO NOW?????" To have people insinuating that my brothers are involved is a cowardly, backstabbing, ignorant thing to say. Carry on 3rd family or whoever you are. I'm sure you're reading along here too...one day you'll see the light. Best regards from my Mom who was the kindest, sweetest, most giving Mom and Grandma that I know, whose life was taken from her in the most violent, brutal way because two people decided she didn't deserve to live any more and that her life had a price.

I hope that you all will find some comfort in the days ahead knowing how many people will be with you all in that court room, even tho we can't be there in person.

Bless you all, stay strong and continue to hang on to that wonderful "grace under fire" that you have all have shown these long months.

I think it was more that I had a little "fire under my grace" but it still worked out just fine! :)

Rita, you, your husband, and your brothers and their wives have been the epitome of grace throughout this entire ordeal. The reports of the trial are devastating to read, and I cannot imagine what it must have been to have lived through this for so long. My heart goes out to DJ - what a good, strong person he must be to have dealt with all of this and to have had to look at EK every day, knowing what he knew. Bless him for going to the authorities, and bless him for testifying.
You all are in my prayers, but mostly, I pray for justice for our dear Pat.

My God, My God.
The stuff that came out today has me shaking... screw Eugene.

I wish the whole bunch of them who knew all of it and decided all of it would rot in prison or better yet, just die today.

What they did to Pat. I could kill them all myself.

HER OWN NEPHEW knew all about it. He also incriminated Eugene, no?
But no evidencce and this devilwalkingtheearth keeps walking.

HELLO! DJ is the ONE who called the police when RH told him this stuff!! Amanda get ur stuff straight! He didn't KNOW about it before hand! the conversation took place in JANUARY -- Pat was abducted/murdered in November!

Sorry -- I see that Rita and Gene set it all straight, but knowing the truth --- it really hit me hard to see that someone thought DJ was involved!

I apologize Amanda

There have been many hard days for the Kimmi children in the last nine months.
There may be more hard days in store, but their faith appears unflagging.
Patricia Kimmi must know that she and her children are an example of unending
faith through difficult times.

Through these posts, this thread, I have come to know Patricia Kimmi.
The kind of woman I would gladly call friend.

I am thankful that Patricia will never have to be anywhere near EK ever again, because we know he won't be in the same place she is, in life or in death.

My prayers for this wonderful family continue.

This was an interesting legal detail from today's testimony. I've suspected all along that law enforcement had to tread carefully when speaking to RebHol...

During a news conference, following Wednesday's proceedings, Atchison County Attorney Jerry Kuckelman Jr. said Kansas law "comes into play" when questioning Rebecca Hollister. He said the Kansas marital law privilege prevents the introduction of evidence against one spouse from another.

It sounds like they could not introduce any new evidence based on her testimony but they could ask her to corroborate previously introduced evidence. I presume, based on spousal privilege, that she could refuse to answer any questions at all. RogHol trying to kill her probably changed that quickly.

Dying to know what ReHo said in court today....any ideas?

From notes I took today about ReHo's testimony:

She left their house in rural Sabetha between 6:15-6:30pm on Nov. 6 to go to her daughter's in KC. She returned home on Sunday around 8:00pm.

She went w/ RoHo to Tecumseh NE to trade off his red Chevy dually on Nov. 13. I don't remember the testimony regarding dates, but at some point they go back and buy back the truck.

She noticed RoHo's red Chevy dually pickup was burned sometime within the next 2 weeks, following her return from KC. Three to four weeks later, she noticed the truck was in pieces.

She drove with RoHo to the salvage yard which was closed and they left a part of the truck loaded on a trailer at the salvage yard, trailer and all.

RoHo, at one point during testimony, was staring at her as she was looking at him, with a very unhappy look on his face, shaking his head. Oh, the tangled web we weave.

From notes I took today about ReHo's testimony:

She left their house in rural Sabetha between 6:15-6:30pm on Nov. 6 to go to her daughter's in KC. She returned home on Sunday around 8:00pm.

She went w/ RoHo to Tecumseh NE to trade off his red Chevy dually on Nov. 13. I don't remember the testimony regarding dates, but at some point they go back and buy back the truck.

She noticed RoHo's red Chevy dually pickup was burned sometime within the next 2 weeks, following her return from KC. Three to four weeks later, she noticed the truck was in pieces.

She drove with RoHo to the salvage yard which was closed and they left a part of the truck loaded on a trailer at the salvage yard, trailer and all.

RoHo, at one point during testimony, was staring at her as she was looking at him, with a very unhappy look on his face, shaking his head. Oh, the tangled web we weave.

I so hope she doesn't cut him a break of any kind. He needs to be punished for ALL he's done. She needs to do the right thing now. He can't hurt her anymore.

why why why did she not say ANYTHING when they were playing musical trucks?????? I do not understand what kind of person would see on the news the truck description and the hat and money clip info and not say a damned word!

why why why did she not say ANYTHING when they were playing musical trucks?????? I do not understand what kind of person would see on the news the truck description and the hat and money clip info and not say a damned word!

You're 100% right - and I don't understand either. But we see it so often on WS - where family attempts to protect murderers. I just can't see doing it, but I've never been faced with that choice.

I suppose if you attempt to murder one of your supporters - "unsuccessfully," there are consequences. Guess RoHo didn't think that through.

I so totally agree with you! I do not understand what kind of WOMAN woud allow another woman to suffer so! May she continue to follow her husband to......where ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody