KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh my hes definatley getting his come uppance those pics are hilarious!!!

I can't find the pic of RH with a shiner! Can anyone put it up here?

How do people without facebook see it?

You can see most every pic from this case here
(case archive album):

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Patricia Kimmi -KS-/

And here is the shiner (closeup, but a bit blurry, sorry):

b-eye.jpg

Bumping up for Pat. I know the holidays are a busy time, but they seem just a little more empty these days.

http://www.hiawathaworldonline.com/main.asp?SectionID=4&SubSectionID=21&ArticleID=5331

Hopefully, this new guy can get something done so these cases can go to trial on time instead of being drug out forever. I just have a feeling this will be another reason to ask for another extension.:furious:

Yep, probably an extension. Dang it! But hopefully this guy will at least be capable of showing up and feigning interest. Don't want RH to have any reason to claim he didn't get a fair trial when they send him away forever.

What is he going to pay this guy with? Isn't he all out of farm land to take from his wife??
makes me wonder if any money ever changed hands.. he was indicted for murder for hire so there has to be some sort of evidence of that???

Praying for no new delays... but this is the court system and they are the queen of delays... just have faith Kimmi's that he is behind bars getting the tar whooped out of him on a regular basis.

Thinking of the Kimmi family today and every day!

I don't get to check in very often, but just wanted you all to know that you are always in our prayers. This is a time of miracles so praying that something good will come your way and you will be able to enjoy your Christmas holidays.

bumping up for Pat! Thinking of the Kimmi's during the lent season. Prayers go out to all of you!

Wishing the Kimmi family a Merry Christmas and may 2011 be a year of healing and justice for you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme