GUILTY KS - Vashti Seacat, 34, found slain in house fire, Kingman, 30 April 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's so refreshing to see a trial move along at descent pace and have an appropriate verdict delivered by the jury. Since being here at WS I've learned such trials and verdicts are rare.

Rest in peace Vashti! :rose:

I don't like it that defense counsel gets to talk to the jury. Why should they get tips on how to manipulate future juries?

dang i missed it,i hope someones recored this and puts it on youtube.

does sentencing happen today or down the line?

can someone give a link to the steam pleaseee

Man I feel bad for his parents. They certainly don't deserve this pain either.. Look what he did to so many people... Such a shame

Hearing the Judge find him guilty gave me chills! Woo! This Seacat guy is very dangerous and needs to be locked up for life!

Normally Brett, I'd say alvedisane. However, that means "Until we meet again. Since I have no intention of ever seeing you again, to you sir I say Good-Bye!"

Sounds like they are setting a date for aggravating factors....hopefully that is for the sentence of a hard 50 for Mr. Seacat!

Thats a normal kid reaction. Nothing to do with her parenting necessarily. What wasn't normal is her having borderline tendencies already at that age and turning it into something deeper than a normal kid response.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Jodi Arias is a 30 year old woman not a kid. Her reaction of resentment and anger to not being the baby, to having to be the big sister was evident 20 some odd years later. IMO this is a deep seated problem with JA.

Prosecution gave Judge something about the "HARD 50 YRS" for the sentencing phase.

Brett is swallowing hard, but not showing much emotion otherwise. His parents and brother are there not showing much emotion either.

Originally Posted by CUCKOOHEAD View Post
I remember the anger in Jodi Arias's voice when she talked about her younger siblings being born. She definitely did not like the arrival of the baby. I think she felt she was pus
ed aside by her parents and she resented them all because of it. JMO

Boo hoo for her, I was a middle child in a single parent home, doesn't give me a right or legal reason to slaughter anyone because my mom had a baby after having me. Jeolousy(sp) gets you no where. Well, we see where it got Jodi:jail:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itzAMANDAyo
Back