GUILTY KS - Vashti Seacat, 34, found slain in house fire, Kingman, 30 April 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No.evidence that JA had a pampered upbringing at all as of yet...little is.known about BS. CA yes, Raven Abaroa is yes. Oddly I keep hearing about these kids...I don't see them often. Stuff like this has gone on for decades before.
Every generation blames the one after them. I've noticed that ppl tend to parent the way they were parented, whether was healthy or not, then they complain. Meh. We're all responsible in some ways.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I remember the anger in Jodi Arias's voice when she talked about her younger siblings being born. She definitely did not like the arrival of the baby. I think she felt she was pushed aside by her parents and she resented them all because of it. JMO

He is muttering. Not a happy fellow right about now!

It's so weird how worked up/nervous/excited I get over the verdict in a case I only recently began following. Must just be that verdict bug. Hey, who needs drugs when you have this!!??

Is there a weird dripping noise on the feed or is something wrong with mine??

I hope we get a good reaction out of him. I haven't seen a good reaction in a long time. Too many of these people are too stoic.

I've been pretty much staying off the boards,mental relaxation after the patho liar and her duo team. I've been hearing this case in "background" while doing other things, reading TMZ, playing Slingo, some housework. But this "cop" CSI instruter is so guilty, how did he ever teach anyone anything? Anyone he taught needs a new class.

I hope they keep the camera on him when the verdict is read.

I remember the anger in Jodi Arias's voice when she talked about her younger siblings being born. She definitely did not like the arrival of the baby. I think she felt she was pushed aside by her parents and she resented them all because of it. JMO

Thats a normal kid reaction. Nothing to do with her parenting necessarily. What wasn't normal is her having borderline tendencies already at that age and turning it into something deeper than a normal kid response.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supersnooper001
Back