GUILTY KS - Vashti Seacat, 34, found slain in house fire, Kingman, 30 April 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They need 60 days, 24 hours a day to look for mitigating factors simply because there are none to find. Good luck with that, Brett.

Annndddd another selfish idiot bite's the dust!

Mitigating factors? Yeah, like WHAT? It's not like the state is seeking to kill him (are they?). Away for life, I say!

It almost seems as if the big man was purposefully blocking Seacat from the camera.

I think he was giving the FELON some dignity while being shackled. I keep thinking he didn't leave Vashti with much dignity when he shot most of her head off.

omg did the DT actually had the balls to ask for him to be ROR after conviction? As if!

Ain't that the nerve those attorneys! Wonder what they were suggesting a GPS on the murderer? Glad this judge slapped that down quick. Said he sees defendant as even more of a flight risk than before today/the verdict.

This is the way a trial should proceed. IMO a Judge who doesn't tolerate bull and keeps things moving without 2,000 objections and requests for sidebars.

I sure wish the big head wasn't in the way of the camera. BS...you have been served, justice.

It was heartbreaking watching his Dad wiping tears. So many innocent people are affected by an act of one, it is disgusting. imo

They need 60 days, 24 hours a day to look for mitigating factors simply because there are none to find. Good luck with that, Brett.

Maybe he needs time to make some t-shirts and do some sketching.

He's another Drew Peterson. Noone committing suicide burns down the house, that's the murderer covering up evidence. With the exception of Josh Powell, also a murderer.

According to the niece, the boys are doing well, in Kansas, live with Grandma, they are just like Vashti...wonderful!

I really wonder what they will try to pull out of their, um, hats. The only thing I can think of him being a first time offender? But what a doozy of a first time.

:twocents::twocents:

IMVHO, the jury got it RIGHT x 4!!!!

Prayers to the families and strength to those children one heck of a legacy from "daddy"!

PS: for those who get "vibrations from nature" (like me, :blushing:), the HEAVENS opened up with a torrential downpour seconds after the last GUILTY was spoken! Requiescat in pace, Vashti!

Hearing the Judge find him guilty gave me chills! Woo! This Seacat guy is very dangerous and needs to be locked up for life!

He's nice looking, as was Scott Peterson, Phillip Markum, Neil Entwistle,Jodi Arias,Melanie McGuire, Mary Winkler, among a few others who were actually nice looking. They became killers at some point. When you get past the courtroom face you can see the evil.

I didn't include Phil Spector, because ya can't make him nice looking.:rockon:

Stunning trial, and I'm so glad I followed it! I feel like I got to see real Justice being done in the courtroom.

Ms. Hanley, Prosecution, did an excellent job in Closing. It only took the Jury about six hours to reach a verdict.

Vashti's niece on HLN saying her mother is seeking legal custody of Vashti's two sons.

It's still sad, the decision Brett made destroyed many people's lives. Divorce is so much simpler.
I believe people need Divorce lessons and counseling in this day and age because this happens all too often.

(Of course, they were in counseling, so I guess it's more a matter of one person being so selfish and narcissistic that they feel justified to go ahead and kill instead of go through a messy divorce.)

He's nice looking, as was Scott Peterson, Phillip Markum, Neil Entwistle,Jodi Arias,Melanie McGuire, Mary Winkler, among a few others who were actually nice looking. They became killers at some point. When you get past the courtroom face you can see the evil.

I didn't include Phil Spector, because ya can't make him nice looking.:rockon:

He is good looking, but creepy looking at the same time...maybe its the smugness in some photos. He has kind of a deranged look IMO.

I really wonder what they will try to pull out of their, um, hats. The only thing I can think of him being a first time offender? But what a doozy of a first time.

That and anything good he accomplished as a cop possibly. I thought I had heard/read awhile back something about him having a rough upbringing... some sort of semi abusive relationship at home. Anyone else know about this?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supersnooper001
Back