GUILTY KS - Vashti Seacat, 34, found slain in house fire, Kingman, 30 April 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh, for heaven's sake, how long am I going to sit here staring at that podium outside the courthouse.
I guess it is better than the Arizona Seal. Cameras are all set up too. Expect something soon.

Kansas went on with seeking Justice for Vashti, despite Brett being LE, and I am so thankful as I'm sure all her family and friends are so thankful to, at least, get some Justice.

Rest in Peace, dear Vashti. :rose:

http://www.kwch.com/news/kwch-jab-d...in-brett-seacat-trial-20130611,0,799016.story

Seems that the only way the defense that "the kids were in the car when the fire started" could have been used would have been if the murderer told the truth.

Ah, the irony.

I love it too. I almost thought the jury might find him guilty of the disappearance of Amelia Earhart and being D B Cooper. Throw the book at him.

Brett being "good looking" and a former cop should get him lots of attention in general pop. Welcome to hell.

Hadn't heard about that popsicle. Unless his parents hung him up by his thumb nails I don't see the 'was abused as a child' working in this part of the country. He did call his parents twice the evening of the fire to come get the boys. How bad could it have been growing up if he'd turn the boys over to them?

I agree... and I remember now it was a caller on DD. This caller is a woman who grew up in the same small town as Seacat, and she wishes to remain anonymous. She has nothing to say about Seacat himself, who she doesn’t appear to have known personally, but she knew of his parents because his mother ran a shop in her community. The caller describes the mother has having been efficient, but cold and un-engaging with customers, a store-keeper who was polite and business-like, who got you what you wanted, and that was the end of that, thank you. Somehow this caller knows that Seacat’s father was dominant and perhaps oppressive. DD asks the caller if she would have thought that Brett Seacat was capable of murdering his wife and almost before he has finished his sentence the caller barks “Yes!” Pinsky doesn’t ask her how she has come to that conclusion, if she ever had any personal encounters with Seacat, but makes a lot out of the fact that this woman had no hesitation in asserting so definitively that Seacat would be the kind of person to murder his wife.

After this caller the behavior bureau went on to analyze the family dynamics. Talking about Seacat's learned behavior of aggression and dominance and choosing a wife he could control and would not stand up to him.

So in other words....forget what I said. :floorlaugh:

He is good looking, but creepy looking at the same time...maybe its the smugness in some photos. He has kind of a deranged look IMO.

Hmmm, I've seen many pics of him, I see him as smug. I haven't followed this case, since HLN ran outta cases:floorlaugh: and put this on. I'm very glad her family got JUSTICE. My family is seeking our own JUSTICE against a murderer. This britch is lucky I respect court decorum, and rules, and she's shackled from waist to ankes. Don't taz me,:floorlaugh:

They just showed Brett's walk of shame outside the courthouse. Awesome.

Reporter just said "proctsecutors". :floorlaugh:

Hmmm, I've seen many pics of him, I see him as smug. I haven't followed this case, since HLN ran outta cases:floorlaugh: and put this on. I'm very glad her family got JUSTICE. My family is seeking our own JUSTICE against a murderer. This britch is lucky I respect court decorum, and rules, and she's shackled from waist to ankes. Don't taz me,:floorlaugh:

I hope you have faith and a good strong prosecutor and a mountain of evidence against this person. I can't imagine seeing justice for other victims while my own loss is still up in the air. I can't imagine what you are going through. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Whoever asked a page or two back... "Hard 50 years" means no parole for 50 years then parole may be an option.

(they just explained that on one of the news channels)

:lol: The reporter did fine, but her team left her stranded without showing the clip of Brett being led away in shackles.

Ms. Hanley thanked her whole team and others involved in the Prosecution. I am very impressed with the cooperation of all those involved to put BS away for his horrible crimes.

A "Hard 50 yrs." sounds good to me if it means no chance of parole for the 50 years. Hope that is the sentence he receives. I'm not worried about appeals, as I don't think there's appeal issues.

Weird, huh, that I feel so thankful and like the world is more aligned.

:lol: The reporter did fine, but her team left her stranded without showing the clip of Brett being led away in shackles.

Ms. Hanley thanked her whole team and others involved in the Prosecution. I am very impressed with the cooperation of all those involved to put BS away for his horrible crimes.

A "Hard 50 yrs." sounds good to me if it means no chance of parole for the 50 years. Hope that is the sentence he receives. I'm not worried about appeals, as I don't think there's appeal issues.

Weird, huh, that I feel so thankful and like the world is more aligned.

There was a presser and I missed it? :(

:wave: Thank You All for holding hands and sharing this trial together.

It was a very good day. Justice works.

He reminds me of Neil Enwhistle....another smug, arrogant wife murderer. There are soooo many of them. :(

Does anyone remember that trial? NE shot his wife as she held their baby.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supersnooper001
Back