GUILTY KY - AF, 15, found alive, taken by Daniel York, 50, Monticello,14 Mar 2018 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm the news editor of the Commonwealth Journal in Somerset, Ky. Daniel York is in custody here in the Pulaski County Detention Center charged with third-degree rape. KSP is horrible at sharing information and slow as molasses. We don't have any info on AF. Any word out there?

That's great news. Thanks very much! I presume (and hope) that AF is safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm the news editor of the Commonwealth Journal in Somerset, Ky. Daniel York is in custody here in the Pulaski County Detention Center charged with third-degree rape. KSP is horrible at sharing information and slow as molasses. We don't have any info on AF. Any word out there?

Btw, I wanted to thank you for keeping an eye on this. We were sure feeling like we were the only ones watching, for a while there :)

He shows up here: Pulaski County Detention Center Inmates

InmateImg052018ZZZ2009044680_05312018194237.jpg

So he was just arrested today. Charges were filed at 7:30 this evening. He was booked on
- rape, 3rd degree
- rape, 1st degree - child under 12
- incest - child under 12 or serious physical injury
- incest - forcible compulsion/incapable of consent

:mad::mad::mad::(:(:(

Thanks for sharing! I‘ve been in touch with the case manager for AF at NCMEC who has been assisting Detective Ultsh in locating Rosselys. I think he‘d be happy for any media attention both, AF and her mother, can get. I hope this will be national news soon.

So he was just arrested today. Charges were filed at 7:30 this evening. He was booked on
- rape, 3rd degree
- rape, 1st degree - child under 12
- incest - child under 12 or serious physical injury
- incest - forcible compulsion/incapable of consent

:mad::mad::mad::(:(:(
I'm so happy he's been arrested. This is such great news. I'm hoping and praying that AF was found. Those charges make me wonder if they had anything to do with why the children were taken away from him and placed in foster care before AF disappeared. Here's the link for kentucky's statute:
http://www.lrc.ky.gov/statutes/statute.aspx?id=40869

Incest? Wow. I guess I didn't think that applied when they were your stepchildren.
I guess I never gave it much thought beyond the biological family cases who end up in the media. I hope all three kids are okay and their Mom is in hiding and will come out now.... AF is only a month older than my own oldest daughter.

Incest? Wow. I guess I didn't think that applied when they were your stepchildren.
I guess I never gave it much thought beyond the biological family cases who end up in the media. I hope all three kids are okay and their Mom is in hiding and will come out now.... AF is only a month older than my own oldest daughter.
I‘m not so positive about the mom. I think he has done something to her. If she really wanted to get rid of her kids for whatever reason, why bring them to the US and not leave them in the Dominican Republic? No sign of life since she vanished. DPY had a good reason to make her disappear. She was after him and his „romance“ with AF. He wanted custody for the kids and the mother merely was a disturbance to him. I think he‘s one of these guys who uses any means to get what he wants. I can already smell a fancy lawyer pulling the chestnuts out of the fire for him. I hope he fails big time and that they have enough evidence to make their case.

On top of the rape and the incest charges he was also charged with cultivation of marijuana (5 plants or more) and possession of marijuana. These two charges were not listed initially, or what?
He is due in Court today at 9:00AM.
It's always crazy to me how people look nothing like their social media pictures. I'm not sure I would be able to recognize him if I saw him out and about.
I'm still not sure if they found AF or not, but if they didn't I don't have much hope. If he killed her mother, which I believe he did, I think he would also kill the girl as soon as she started "giving problems". If they didn't find her though, where did those charges came from? Previous stuff they had on him?

On top of the rape and the incest charges he was also charged with cultivation of marijuana (5 plants or more) and possession of marijuana. These two charges were not listed initially, or what?
It's always crazy to me how people look nothing like their social media pictures. I'm not sure I would be able to recognize him if I saw him out and about.
I'm still not sure if they found AF or not, but if they didn't I don't have much hope. If he killed her mother, which I believe he did, I think he would also kill the girl as soon as she started "giving problems". If they didn't find her though, where did those charges came from? Previous stuff they had on him?
I don‘t know where you read that, but if they added those charges, they probably searched his residence. Wonder where they arrested him. I can‘t imagine he was dumb enough to stay in Somerset, just growing a beard, smoking pot and thinking he wouldn‘t get caught. On the other hand, maybe grandiosity complex was at play and he thought he‘s untouchable.

I'm so happy he's been arrested. This is such great news. I'm hoping and praying that AF was found. Those charges make me wonder if they had anything to do with why the children were taken away from him and placed in foster care before AF disappeared. Here's the link for kentucky's statute:
http://www.lrc.ky.gov/statutes/statute.aspx?id=40869

AF was 13 when she moved to the U.S. so a couple of those charges, at least, don't apply to her....so likely one of her siblings. I won't say anymore than that as I'm sure these kids have gone through enough.

Not so patiently waiting to find out if AF is safe.....

I don‘t know where you read that, but if they added those charges, they probably searched his residence. Wonder where they arrested him. I can‘t imagine he was dumb enough to stay in Somerset, just growing a beard, smoking pot and thinking he wouldn‘t get caught. On the other hand, maybe grandiosity complex was at play and he thought he‘s untouchable.
I got it from this link: Pulaski County Detention Center Inmates

Thanks! This will be his smallest problem but I'm glad they added that.

I just noted the offense date of 1st degree rape is 31 Jan 2017. AF wasn't under the age of 12 then. Maybe this wasn't his first rodeo and someone else came forward or it has to do with the TBN scandal. 3rd degree rape offense date is 15 Mar 2018.

I'm still not sure if they found Amabel or not, but if they didn't I don't have much hope. If he killed her mother, which I believe he did, I think he would also kill the girl as soon as she started "giving problems". If they didn't find her though, where did those charges came from? Previous stuff they had on him?

Whoa. The MJ charge was not there when I looked at it late last night.

Edward Jones from NCMEC just messaged me that AF was found safe! Now, he‘s on to finding Rosselys.

Hope AF gets all the support she needs!

Amazing news! I'm sitting here crying for her-- both happy she is safe and sad tears for what she must have gone through. I hope she will get all the counseling help she will need after this. I hope her and her siblings are able to stay together.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018
Back