Found Safe KY - AC 16, & Noah 3, w/uncle Jacob Clare, Beaver Dam, car fnd in CA, 5/6 Nov 2021 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I cannot watch the video of the update at work. If anyone has time for a quick synopsis, it would be greatly appreciated.

A mom, JN, saw them walking along PCH while bringing her son to school. She was to volunteer at the school, but instead drove back, due to her instincts and gut feeling. When she drove back, they had gone into the parking area of Doheny, and Julia and they were separated by a fence and train tracks. Julia got out of her car, took a picture and called the authorities. It was the boy, and the way they were dressed that caught her eye, same as on the released pictures....minus the backpacks. Then she went back to the school, and AGAIN turned back to make sure. By then the police was there. Jake was cooperative during arrest. Kids seemed fine. Boy was playing in the sand with a cop. She spoke at length at the PC.

Mom/parents of both Noah and A are on the way, will arrive tonight. Kids are safe in the care of police and interviewed, aided.
Depending upon whether Jake waives extradition back to Tennessee or not, may take a couple of days or "some weeks" to get him back to face charges. He is presently in jail in OC.

Police have the backpacks, belongings now, it was not stated where they were located. Sheriff did not state whether there was a weapon because they had not gone through the stuff yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
JN did everything right. Acted on her instincts. Did not approach them. Sheriff praised her profusely, reiterated that police and the public are partners.
She wanted to hug the boy but knew that it would be inappropriate for a "stranger" to do so. Bless her good heart.

I can’t help wonder what the original plan was, and what the plan was when they were found. I thought it was interesting they were found without the packs - perhaps they were off to use facilities somewhere when they were spotted?

I hope they hit this guy with every charge possible. What he has done to his niece in particular is beyond cruel.

JN did everything right. Acted on her instincts. Did not approach them. Sheriff praised her profusely, reiterated that police and the public are partners.
She wanted to hug the boy but knew that it would be inappropriate for a "stranger" to do so. Bless her good heart.

She is (entirely predictably) getting some mild abuse online for daring to mention it on social media and do the press conference. I’m glad she’s doing it. Shows people that paying attention to information online can sometimes make a huge difference. The general public can be of genuine assistance to LE and she’s an excellent example of that.

I’m so happy for everyone involved they were found safely! And especially the sister who A left the note for. I can’t imagine the despair of reading a note like that from my baby sister thinking I’d never see her again.

hope all have a happy, healing holiday.

That is a tall officer, in that picture. Wow. The kidnapper was very tall already.

Lady Julia definitely deserves kudos.

So relieved.

Well, if I "acted on my instincts," I'd probably try getting in the guy's face and enlisting nearby others (which would go badly, don't do this).

A popular instagrammer that I follow had posted about Noah and A on her account yesterday because she lives in that area. This morning one of her close friends was taking their kids to school and spotted Noah, A, and Jacob and called it in. Just an observant and concerned mama who happened to spot them. Yay!

I follow that same Instagrammer and I only knew about this case because she shared it. I think it goes to show how important and helpful the public can be, as well as citizen sleuths/investigating.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lbustam1
Back