Found Safe KY - Charlee Campbell, 2, *autistic* & Pitbull Terrier Named Penny, Bullitt County, 7 Jun 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Huge coincidence or not?

The dad hasn't seen his child since September. He comes in to town for a visit the day before she goes missing. For whatever reason, he is denied visitation according to LE. And he has also been cleared by LE.

Maybe the dads visit made 'whomever' realize that 'whatever situation' couldn't be hidden indefinitely.

It makes me wonder when was the last time Charlee was seen by a non-family member.

There is a video at this link which shows the sheriff having trouble holding back tears. They don't think Charlee even had shoes on. It's bad when the sheriff cries.

Here is the link. I have trouble playing it, but it's probably due to problems on my end. (Someone else posted this earlier but I only discovered the video when I went back to check for information about the pool cover--sorry I can't remember who the original poster was to credit).

And at the time of the video, they said they were considering withdrawing the searchers. That's a bad sign, too.

Person of interest cleared, search for missing 2-year-old in Bullitt County continues
Four different cadaver dogs hit on the pool, independently. One dog even jumped in the pool.

My faint shreds of hope that this case could end well have been dashed.

Huge coincidence or not?

The dad hasn't seen his child since September. He comes in to town for a visit the day before she goes missing. For whatever reason, he is denied visitation according to LE. And he has also been cleared by LE.

Maybe the dads visit made 'whomever' realize that 'whatever situation' couldn't be hidden indefinitely.

It makes me wonder when was the last time Charlee was seen by a non-family member.

I am familiar with that area as we have friends in Shepardsville and in the county. It is so rural that it’s possible a child could be missing for some time and no one would notice.

I just looked at the Winding Hollow Road area, and there are many little "farm ponds" and other small-ish bodies of water in that area. My heart sank when I saw those ponds. The searchers have a lot of work to do for a truly thorough search. SMH -- Also, as razzledazzle ( Hi, raz!!) posted above, there are a lot of wooded areas. This will be another tuff one. I worry.

The thing is that if there was a body in that pool, as indicated by the cadaver dogs, it didn't get out by itself.

I hope that doesn't come over as snarky. That's not my intent in response to *you*, but I can feel it in myself as I'm thinking about what might have happened to little Charlee.

I was about to post the exact same thing, word for word. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btc121296
Back