Found Safe KY - Charlee Campbell, 2, *autistic* & Pitbull Terrier Named Penny, Bullitt County, 7 Jun 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why would a court decline access to electronic devices when a two year child directly involved with the owners of these phones is missing? This is really strange IMO!

Because the court declined access AFTER the two year old was found safe.
Now there is no real probable cause to GET the warrant.
No missing child, no proof of foul play and no proof anything will be found on the devices.

The court is protecting citizens privacy since there is no longer imminent danger involved.

Who is the 17 year old missing since 2009? Do we have a thread for her?

These 3 are missing from Bullitt County:
KY - KY - Susan Riedling, 18, Shepherdsville, 31 March 1986
KY - Ky - Patsy Nonemaker, 55, Shepherdville, 31 Dec 1999
KY - KY - Lynnlee Taylor, 16, Bullitt County, 17 Jan 2018

What would it take for LE to get a warrant to look under the pool now? It seems like they lost the probable cause to search there after Charlee was found. I hope the FBI didn't stop investigating. JMO. I mean, 4 cadaver dogs alerted and one of them actually jumped in the pool!
Only about 15 miles away, was this the married girl that vanished after fight/argument with husband?

Not sure if I did the link below correctly. If not, search Tori Bowen Missing Bullitt County Kentucky (not to be confused with a missing Tori Bowen out of Hawaii). In 2009, she supposedly took a walk to meet up with friends and never came back. Similar ages as Charlee’s Parents and from same town, Shepherdsville, population approximately 12,000. Not at all implying anything other than maybe ran in same circles of friends.
WAVE

Not sure if I did the link below correctly. If not, search Tori Bowen Missing Bullitt County Kentucky (not to be confused with a missing Tori Bowen out of Hawaii). In 2009, she supposedly took a walk to meet up with friends and never came back. Similar ages as Charlee’s Parents and from same town, Shepherdsville, population approximately 12,000. Not at all implying anything other than maybe ran in same circles of friends.
WAVE

Sad how little information there is to go on for this young woman?

WAVE

This news story says she was located in May 2009: Missing Hillview girl located | PioneerNews.net

It's sad that more children don't have better home environments. It's sad her mother wasn't able to parent properly and not lose custody. It would be better if her grandmother didn't have a past history of drug use or questionable taste in clothing and behavior. But the foster care system is not remotely guaranteed to provide something better for her long term. The statistics on kids who age out in foster care is pretty horrible. Sometimes sketchy grandparents are still the better option even though it's still not the best or most ideal environment imo.

Thank you for giving me a chuckle, especially when such heavy topics can bring a person down. (-:

ETA: snipped for length, BBM, and you also make good serious points as well.

Concerning the bolded.... he actually said he wasn't sure that Grandma EVER reported her missing. Grandma called Grandpa while he was at work. Grandpa called the Mom. Sheriff wasn't sure who reported her missing but doesn't think it was Grandma.

I had been thinking earlier that,whatever her downfalls may be, at least grandma notified LE right away. But I guess she didn't...... I just hope now things are done in the best interest of Charlee!

Has great grandma been considered for custody of Charlee? She is the only one that appears to have a little bit of sense.

Also, she doesn’t appear to be old as we think great-grandmothers are. Apparently the women in this family have children at a very young age!

I find it odd that Grandpa did not hear any noise during the night when Grandma and her friend where up doing meth.

Did Grandpa actually see Charlee before he went to work? I don’t recall. Could grandma and friend have taken Charlee and dog Penny to the woods during the night and left them? Just a random thought.

I find it odd that Grandpa did not hear any noise during the night when Grandma and her friend where up doing meth.

Did Grandpa actually see Charlee before he went to work? I don’t recall. Could grandma and friend have taken Charlee and dog Penny to the woods during the night and left them? Just a random thought.
He told the sheriff that he saw Charlee in bed before he left for work around 5:30 am. (I realize that doesn't necessarily mean it's true).

Then he sent the grandmother that short text message on his way to work saying" "Whassup".

He told the sheriff that he saw Charlee in bed before he left for work around 5:30 am. (I realize that doesn't necessarily mean it's true).

Then he sent the grandmother that short text message on his way to work saying" "Whassup".
I’m pretty sure it was the cousin that sent grandma the text twenty minutes after he left. That’s why the sheriff wants to look at both of their phones.

It kinda sounds like he was waiting for Grandpa to leave so he could come back.....or who knows, this family is weird.
BBM - I think that's exactly what happened.

Snipped from partial transcript: Sheriff: Yes. Robert Bailey was a person of interest. We picked him up on outstanding warrants. He was hiding in the attic at the house when we finally got him. He admitted to us he was there and he was involved in some drug use that night. And after he answered all the questions, we talked to him—he was no longer a person of interest as far as her leaving that residence. We’re just not real sure exactly what happened about that. But he was a person—he is related to them. But he did tell me that they were doing meth that night, and in the early hours of that day that she went missing.

Sorry, I can't get the video to link independently, but I'll link the person's comment that the video is embedded in. It should appear as the very first comment at the top of page. (I hope I'm allowed to do that).

Found Safe - Ky - Charlee Campbell, 2, *autistic* & Pitbull Terrier Named Penny, Bullitt County, 7 Jun 2018

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raine73
Back