KY - CP, 13, Leitchfield, 3 Jan 2015 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Funny how he looks so young for his age and her so old. TBH, I would have probably thought them a pair of 16 year olds if I'd seen them together.

What a dumb thing for them to do:( he thought his previous charges were worth running from, lol.

I agree. They look like a very appropriately matched (by age) teenage couple to me.

I agree. They look like a very appropriately matched (by age) teenage couple to me.

I think so too....I would never have guessed they are 5 years apart.

I was 17 when I went away to college and I always told people I was 19 or older.

I doubt we are going to hear much more about the teenager C due to the hush-hush nature of the juvenile courts. Everything regarding her case will either be sealed or unavailable to the public, her lawyer will see to it. It's gonna be very frustrating down the road when anybody tries to follow up on the status of this case, and there isn't any information available.

The chances of them charging her as an adult on any of these crimes is almost nil. I'm sure Dalton's court records and sentencing will be readily available to anyone that wants them, but we'll all be left wondering if she was ever adequately punished or not for her role in this entire thing.

:great: http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...een-will-return-kentucky-face-charges-n288991

Chaffins told NBC News that he would drive to Florida to retrieve Hayes, and Phillips would be driven back in a separate car. The two were first reported missing on Jan. 3. Hayes' mother, Tammy Martin, said she doesn't know what inspired the teens to take off, but she was relieved that they were found safe. "The first thing I'm going to do when I see him is hug him and tell him I love him, and then I might smack him," Martin said.

They really just need to :truce:. They already have people :scared: and they need to go to :jail:

I bet C will play the :innocent::angel: if she gets caught.

She may try -- her atty may encourage her to do that... BUT she was in the car, STS. She could have left at any time but she didn't. Yes, she's young and hasn't yet the wisdom to think through things. If Sam & Bill go out & rob someone at a quick shop and Sam shoots dead the guy behind the counter, Bill can also be tried for 1st or 2nd degree murder, just the same as Sam will. We know it works like that, her boyfriend prolly knows that, but she may not, but that doesn't mitigate that she participated in their run their run through the south.

If she was sophisticated enuff to pass for 19 y/o (I don't believe it for a second), then she needs to own it. All of it.

JMHO.

:great: http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...een-will-return-kentucky-face-charges-n288991

Chaffins told NBC News that he would drive to Florida to retrieve Hayes, and Phillips would be driven back in a separate car. The two were first reported missing on Jan. 3. Hayes' mother, Tammy Martin, said she doesn't know what inspired the teens to take off, but she was relieved that they were found safe. "The first thing I'm going to do when I see him is hug him and tell him I love him, and then I might smack him," Martin said.

Maybe she should have been smacking him back when it would have done some good.......................

Saw this update and was about to post it until you beat me to it ! :)

Sooo.... looks like 'mommy dearest' is not the best role model ? Who would of thought... Smh
My personal opinion is that the parents -- of both of them -- in all of this , have contributed to this fiasco.
I do feel for the victims who had their possessions stolen . Are they going to get any compensation at all ?

Paraphrasing CP's Dad.."family well respected in the community". By whose standards?

Dalton claims they were running away from C's allegedly abusive family. Her father denies anthing of the kind:

http://news.yahoo.com/teen-crime-spree-abusive-family-motive-running-152358179.html
SABBM

Some interesting comments about Dalton's family in the comments on the Yahoo article. click on 'popular now' and scroll down to the second or third comment.

news.yahoo.com/mother-teen-girl-suspected-crime-spree-arrested-161637355.html

Btw, C's mom is 28 ? From her appearance, I'd have placed her a bit older. Maybe just a hard life ?

:moo:

I would consider giving birth at 15 to be part of a hard life.
(And I gave birth at 18 and 19 so I'm not judging, just giving an opinion.)

SABBM

Some interesting comments about Dalton's family in the comments on the Yahoo article. click on 'popular now' and scroll down to the second or third comment.

news.yahoo.com/mother-teen-girl-suspected-crime-spree-arrested-161637355.html

Btw, C's mom is 28 ? From her appearance, I'd have placed her a bit older. Maybe just a hard life ?

Yeah, she certainly doesn't look 28. Note the age difference between C's parents. Her mom was 15 when she was born and her dad was 25. 15 year old girl and 25 year old man. Sooo, yeah. Not sure where I am going with that. :p

Yeah, she certainly doesn't look 28. Note the age difference between C's parents. Her mom was 15 when she was born and her dad was 25. 15 year old girl and 25 year old man. Sooo, yeah. Not sure where I am going with that. :p
RSBM

Maybe if they hadn't run off and committed criminal acts, their 'relationship' would have gone largely unnoticed and never would have made headlines at all ?
Seems like the parents of both are backpedaling now that this has all happened ? It should be up to the parents to control what goes on in their children's lives --- insofar as they are able, anyway.

Maybe their parents had enough difficulties in their own lives and couldn't monitor the minutiae of their kid's lives ?

something tells me that she is gonna end up coming out pregnant after this rendezvous. those young girls now think getting pregnant is going to keep a guy around.

Yes, she may indeed be pregnant. How I hope she isn't. That has the potential for being a very sad situation... But she may get her wish whether she's pregnant or not -- her on-the-road Romeo will prolly be in county jail for a good while, and then he'll prolly go to The Big House, so I guess he'll be hanging around for a good little while.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gypsysoul11
Back